Kemono Friends

Yoshizaki Mine filled in some tidbits in the livestream of ep1-11 today, and confirmed a few things.

4 gods are shown in ep.1 (at the mountain)
Sofa shown when they took a break is a piece of Japari bus
A friend was eaten by Cerulian
Japari bus is the newest model, controllable by boss
Sanstar prevents deterioration
Clothes can come off if the friends consciously wish to do so, otherwise it remains a function of the animal.
Weapons materialize at will of the friend.
There's more Friends at the tropics

吉崎 観音Verified account
@yosRRX
結局最後までニコ生見ちゃいました。たくさんの皆さんありがとうございました!たつきを信じろ!

Mine: So I saw the Nico live all the way till the end. I want to thank every one in this crowd. Believe in Tatsuki.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/nyanko_rider/status/843380690737479680
youtube.com/watch?v=goK3zcqZghQ
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62094729
iro-dori.jp/profile.html
twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/845652354825240576
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tropics as in in tropical climate zone.

Season 2 is in the tropics then?

Seriously though, I can't tell if season 2 should also be speculah bait, or if it should be played 100% straight

Nothing on possible S2 right now.

>Sanstar prevents deterioration

All those theories about how the park was so thoroughly maintained. It was the sandstar all along.
Well shit.

Straight adventuring as a new park guide would be great

>Serval as provisional park guide
why does that crush my feels

Sup Forums.org/rules#a

>2. The use of spoiler tags is highly recommended. To spoilerize text, enclose it like so: spoiled text. In addition, images may be spoilerized by checking the "[Spoiler Image?]" box on the submission form.

>3. Purposeful spoiling of a series may result in post deletion and temporary ban.

None of this is spoiler.

Looking back it troubles me a little that Serval refers to herself as the savanna guide for Kaban in the beginning.

>8 YEARS OLD
twitter.com/nyanko_rider/status/843380690737479680

You obviously missed the first sentence on that post

>anime takes place in the tropics
>a large, leathery slug washes up on the shore
>a wandering jaguar pushing a food cart nurses it back to health and helps it find its way home

I guess this gives more credence to the theory that Sandstar manifests Friends based on self-perception rather than physiology

>giant serval in a tar pit

It's not a theory. It's pastebin info.

What would you do if you had to go on an adventure in the park?

Some male animals just want to be cute girl Friends?

Sugooi!

>Clothes can come off if the friends consciously wish to do so, otherwise it remains a function of the animal.
Does that mean it's impossible to rape a friend? Just curious.

I can't handle the smug.

It also means that Kaban's eyes really were clouding over when she thought humanity was extinct.

Man if it weren't for all the bugs and leeches and malaria might almost consider becoming a safari guide.

Fennec would know.

I imagine an isekai harem of magical kemono robot loli girls. All of them dumb as bricks and cheerful on the surface, with serious existential/nihilistic undertones. Killing innocent people for magical candy. In WW2 Germany. With the main characters being an 18 yo NEET aspie from 2017 Japan and his cute 11 yo prodigy sister. All of this held together by an endless barrage of panty shots.

It has everything a true cartoon connoisseur could possibly wish for. You would watch it. You know it. You would complain about it on the internet and then watch it anyway. Ironically. Every single episode. At least thrice.

>4 gods are shown in ep.1 (at the mountain)

what

Reduced to 0 pixels

>"Your appearance now is what we call residual self image. It is the mental projection of your digital self."
>―Morpheus to Neo

"just a joke bro" basically

Those crystal thing is actually a manifestation of gods

I wonder what makes you think that.

>sandstar is gone

The ep 1-11 marathon got a pretty decent mark
307,555 view count, 2,639,678 live comments. 97.6% approval.

He was just commenting on the fact that you could see the mountain.

>and in the distance we can see the four gods over there

Margay did something.

Sounds a lot like no game no life.

Mine introduced Campo Flicker in the stream. He cited Cerrado region in Brazil.

>2,639,678 live comments

japari park is much older than you think, much much older.

Didn't save the crashed bombers.

The number of comments outnumber the total population in my country

>Sandstar prevents deterioration
Can we get some clarification on this line? Does it prevent deterioration of buildings? Are the Friends/Ceruleans immortal?

No guarantee. We know that Kako's working at the park for quite a while before Mirai joined the park, long enough that Mirai saw Kako as her role model.

Can't unsee.

this anime a shit

How do we know those are bombers and not some random plane.

What Mine said in the stream. It's gonna open up a whole can of worms. Now pouring through twitter and see if we can find a screengrab to get more context.

Now I want to see the rescue scene with konosuba S2 op as bgm

Gin-nee.

>Mirai saw Kako as her role model.

both of them looked like christmas cakes so i guess it is pretty long

It prevents deterioration yet a lot of structures are still weathered down.
At some point the mountain had stopped spreading sandstar before it continued again later

dozo

Weren't they B-2s?

Maybe they took their stealth bombers to an air show at Japari Park and they tragically crashed by accident.

>Lost in Japari park

youtube.com/watch?v=goK3zcqZghQ

Perhaps this observation was directed at the Japari Bus, since it appeared to be derelict at first sight but turned out to be operational without maintenance or repair. Or the line could be directed at the Friends' clothes, saying they remain in good condition since they are summoned as part of the Friend by sandstar magic.

Mine did confirm this.
The ribbon around the foxes' neck happens to be a neck warmer.

Why are foxes inherently sexual?

The bombing probably stopped sandstar production for a while and in that time everything weathered

Not as long as you think. Mirai joined on the day that things went south when Cerulean queen attacked and OG Serval turned into a friend.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62094729

It's in the pastebin.

It's pretty obvious if you look at his art. The issue is that the anime made the cloth too small and loose.

充電です

shoebill's got moves

Does this count for the Friends themselves?

Are they essentially unaging, as long as they aren't eaten by Ceruleans?

wow delete this

iro-dori.jp/profile.html
>Tatsuki's icon is an Emperor Penguin
Cute!

>that move at 1:03

Hululu!

Of friendship.

IM GOING TO BE THE PIRATE KING

Tatsuki is God! Tatsuki is God! TATSUKI IS GOD

how many artists are going to make this joke?

DELET and LEAVE JAPARI PARK.

This is the happiest relationship chart in the world.

twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/845652354825240576

Arabic script? More like alpaca spit.

You.

I like you.

( ^ q ^ )

I don't understand the joke

alpacas are really far from the middle east

not enough

So this is how distilled despair looks like

Goddammit, Hululu...

This delta-wing/flying-wing design is characteristic for military jet airplanes. While producing a relatively high lift, especially at high altitudes, it also creates a lot of drag, making it very inefficient in terms of fuel consumption. No chance in hell to meet the technical requirements for commercial airplanes with this, so you rarely find this wing form in civilian designs. The Aérospatiale/BAC Concorde might be the most famous example. A design from before the oil crisis. The one-way ticket from Paris to New York on the Concorde costed $5000-$7000 in 2000. On a normal sub-sonic airplane the flight costed you $1000 back then. As I said, too inefficient to be viable in consumer space.

>A friend was eaten by Cerulian
aw shit

>weapons materialize at the will of the friend
Can Kaban materialize a gun?

>Those hip shots