i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Beit Jinn Dec 27
imgur.com/a/hvJpT
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb

Devs Dec30
>Iran:2 protesters shot, gov buildings on fire in Shiraz,Khorramabad ,Jihadist Group Blows Up Oil Pipeline
>Lavrov:US military must leave all of Syria
>Beit Jinn:Evac of rebels started:300+ HTS fighters to be green BUSSED to idlib, 400+ FSA to Daraa, some chose to reconcile
>Beit Jinn:10 busses and ambulances arrive, first batch of 300 rebels leaves to Idlib. HTS blows up HQ before leaving
>N Hama/Idlib:SAA liberates Abu Dali,nasiriyah,Tal Mariq, Hamdaniyah+ train-station,Abu Omar
>E Ghouta:HTS & Ahrar al-Sham join forces and attack SAA in Harasta, clashes ongoing
>NE Hama:HTS conducts a successful raid against IS in Abu Khannadiq village
>DeZ:ISIS car bomb-led counterattack tears into the flank of US-backed forces threatening encirclement
>SDF withdrew several positions from last stronghold of ISIS(Hajin town) following counter attack
>Reports:US evacuates IS leaders again from DeZ prov
>Sy gov blasts back at Erdogan over ‘terrorist’ comments
>Over 100 wanted people surrender themselves in Aleppo
>Putin: Russian bases in Syria are crucial to preserving national security
>Yemeni ballistic missile hits Saudi-backed mercenary camp
>Saudi airstrikes kill 68 Yemenis in 24 hours: UN
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_R._Timmerman
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/947180713236934657
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/947181212468203520
mobile.twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/946719118979403776
youtube.com/watch?v=7eMudxgAeKI
mobile.twitter.com/AndrewScheer/status/947240061661192192
cnn.com/2017/12/30/middleeast/iran-protests-intl/index.html
southfront.org/lebanese-security-forces-arrested-mossad-operative-who-was-planning-to-assassinate-sister-of-lebanese-prime-minister-al-mayadeen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Israel!

magapedes are supporting based feminists in Iran

K*rd Genocide soon

>flag
checks out

Is this pic true? Or one of JIDF's propaganda works?

khomeinist genocide sooner

>iran_general
JIDF psy op

No
It's just a twitter claim, no evidence

>tfw a brit

Meet Kenneth Timmerman. Timmerman brought us the much needed attention to Iraq's WMDs and is also the founder of Democracy for Iran.
What a guy!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_R._Timmerman

GOOD LUCK CIA
DEATH TO FARTSI

>people unironically think that the world would better off with a saddam and ayatollah with nukes

>a brit
implying

Dear god please make this happen I do not ask for much and we are a good hearted people give us the strength to pull the leach that has been sucking Iran dry for 40 years off

Let the Islamic Republic be just a nasty foot note in Irans history as it was always meant to be

citizens are sick & tired of Ayatollahs spending their money to commit genocide in Syria, funding Hezbollah, terror across mideast.

Trump on Iran

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/947180713236934657

While all the other former and present political leaders are silent on the situation in Iran, president Trump tells the Iranian government that they “should respect their people's rights"

That is what a REAL leader looks like!

The world is watching

county-level second amendment, bitch
or do you want to take guns away from everyone?

THIS woman has more balls than I'll ever have. And I have actual balls. It's awesome to finally see actual feminism. America's feminists are like CNN's journalists. Liars and cowards exploiting a now meaningless word for profit. Much love to the women of Iran.

The last two digits in my post number is the amount of followers this guy has

Prime minister of Israel on Iran

mobile.twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/946719118979403776

New Southfront: Summary of 2017 and implications for 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=7eMudxgAeKI

I'm with SyrianGirl on this one. Should there be more religious freedom and a new fostering of national Iranian identity? Yes.

Should Iran continue to stand as a beacon against Israel, Saudi Arabia, the jew-owned West while continuing to support national resistance movements? Not a fucking chance

Why is she standing on a trash can?
doesnt seem all that brave.

YAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAYYYYY

Andrew scheer on Iran

mobile.twitter.com/AndrewScheer/status/947240061661192192

We are witnessing history in Iran. Reminds me of the demonstrations against Communism that led to the fall of the Eastern bloc & the Berlin Wall, and the demise of the USSR.

>America's feminists are like CNN's journalists. Liars and cowards exploiting a now meaningless word for profit
>cnn.com/2017/12/30/middleeast/iran-protests-intl/index.html
Huh

actual thread here

ohh god this shit has been well coordinated

Piss of kike

The son of the SHAH wants to do a comeback oh no hahahahaha

Fucking boomer

Like the 2010-11 Iranian protests that didn't lead to nothing?
Btw do you remember the Tiannamen suqare protests and its outcome too?

2011-12

holy shit what a faggot

are you going to be normieggers tomorrow and shout 2018 with normiegger friends?

Reminds me of occupy wall street where literally nothing happened.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what's happening in Iran? Is it CIA ops color revolution bullshit?

Yeah, first (((protests))) happened near the Afghan border where the CIA niggers crossed

jewish faggots and saudi filth are shilling for regime change in iran, you tell me

Notice anything interesting about the subtitles, /sg/? the standard used to be Arabic as second language

It's syria and lebanons pay check being set alight death to the Islamic Republic and all it's supporters

It's basically like the American Revolution. Every God fearing patriot should support the Iranian patriots fighting for liberty and small government. Ignore the (((Iranian))) shills here.

are you going to be a cuck tomorrow and shout 2018 with your wife’s son?

why are we using this thread
while we have a non shill tread up

Your Knesset woman has a strange philtrum / medial cleft. Also got probably a nose job. Angle of the mouth is pretty weird too.

It's allll plastic

Checked

>are you going to be a cuck tomorrow
no
>shout 2018
no
>wife
no
>’s son
no

cuckghrebi scumbag

>posting in Assad btfo Edition
SHAME

Nope
But that's not the point! I'm revealing to you how much the culture has chanced over here

I agree. I forgot to check her cheeks too. But can't see very well she has got wrinkles or not in her forehead.

-CP and scat posters
-/sg/ thread spiltters
-shills coming here after the iranian protests
what's next

Dude eat fucking shit. The title of the OP is clearly based on the OP image, which is a joke. Fuck right off

Dead Khomeinists lots and lots of dead khomeinists

You said no when I asked to be your friend earlier. Why are you like this?

William Shatner posting here in this general

>post yfw Iran's government collapses while Assad still hangs on

Can someone tell me why the fuck are we using a shillthread when we have a normal one

>being this retarded
The edition name and OP pic is satire you brainlet

This is great, JIDF thinks /sg/ needs to be dealt with. This means we are doing something right, every attempt to sabotage /sg/ is just more of a confirmation that we should keep going and should motivate us even more.

now we have two lankas, don't know who is the good guy

read

nevertheless
its still insulting Assad
even if its a reddit tier meme

topkek

>really Sup Forums, Assad?

why dont we all just move over to telegram? it wont ever be as busy as it was in the old days and we're going to be constantly flooded with shills until the mods start deleting /sg/ alltogether form the board as it becomes more offtopic. plenty of our regular are at telegram and we can decide who joins or not so there wont be shills. once another war starts and gets big then we can come back here again and post here. just a thought.

Lads, how do we save iran from the good goys? Why havnt they got the water cannons out to btfo of the protesters?

>it's still insulting assad to lets ditch it

The Belgium user already said

>why dont we all just move over to telegram?
/sg/ outside Sup Forums is literally shit

>Telegram
i see you Kike

Why are you so fragile ha. Like just take your shirt off bro haha. Just take a swim hahaha

This is a form of surrendering, we will stay here.

Strapping fellow he is

page 6

Bump

Blame threadsplitters and retarded burgers

>The protests, which began Thursday night, are a reaction to the sputtering economy, rampant corruption and rising fuel and food prices.

death to shitty bred

this one has more replies though

>this bread was baked first
>the baker (me) announced he was baking long before anyone else
>the edition is satire and making fun of the op pic
>the op pic is satire
>you are just angry that your fragile glass arse has been shattered

what do we expect to happen to all the rebels after the war? mass human rights abuse soon?

Holy shit my shitty image got into a /sg/ image
I'm moving up in the world

re-education camps or execution

>Lebanese Security Forces Arrested Mossad Operative Who Was Planning To Assassinate Sister Of Lebanese Prime Minister – Al-Mayadeen

southfront.org/lebanese-security-forces-arrested-mossad-operative-who-was-planning-to-assassinate-sister-of-lebanese-prime-minister-al-mayadeen/

ADD THIS TO THE NEXT BREAD

Apparently there were counter protests in Iran too.

Looks like the government can still rely on large crowds of its own (see pictures).
The protests themselves seem to be on a rather small scale and getting violent and importantly the violence is not purely from the police towards the government.
This does not bode well for these protests gaining traction among the wider population.

>southfront

N-NANI?!?