One shot at life , born as a white male

Is there a better feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gfN87
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no feeling better than being a white male

This would be true for 99% of human history, but not anymore. This board is so popular for a reason, it's pretty much a purgatory for resentful whites to watch and complain over the world that they used to own and run. Congratulations, you guys were born just in time to watch the fall of your race.

yes being born as a white Chad

Congratulations, you were born just in time to see us take it all back

FUCK YOU

White Female

>Implying evil wins , ever
The fact that this is our last stand will make us win.

Already a huge part of the population is redpilled , children are all getting redpilled due to our monopoly of the internet. A few more pushes from the elite and they will slit their own throats.

and you aren't evil for wanting genocide, wanting to stop freedom, and wanting to kill people?

If I was a POC and was as big a fuck up as I am, I would be doing life in prison, Thank You God.

I want every race of the world to just live in their own fucking place. That's the only fucking way we achieve peace and harmony.

To achieve this we need to eredicate the elite jews , all other jews will be send back to their sandcastles.

no we were all born in time to witness dank memes

I just wanna be a gay black transexual guy,

I think about this all the time

It’s SHITE being white! We’re the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the immigrants. I don’t. They’re just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can’t even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We’re ruled by effete assholes. It’s a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won’t make any fucking difference!

>archive.is/gfN87

In the words of a wise man "If we are to be the last of the white men who conquered the world; if we are finally to be overwhelmed by a pack of rats, let us at least face the death of our race as our ancestors faced their death---like MEN. Let us not crawl down amongst the rats begging for mercy or trying to out-sneak them and pretend to be rats ourselves! "

If our people our to fade from this Earth then let us bring the rest of them with us! A world without whites is a world of techno-barbarians. Savages with the weapons and tools the white man invented and left behind.

congratulations! you are born into a master's circumstance! this is your challenge. to be a master or not to be.

More like wait in a hole in a the desert for 15 years and wait until the shit skins ruin it bad enough for you to reclaim what the asians didnt move in on. But i think they will be cool.

>1 in 6 chance of being Indian
>not Indian

This is a better feeling

Isn't your country being replaced by muslims?

This is why sometimes I wish the white South African gov't hadn't completely dismantled and shipped out all their nuclear weapons before turning the country to spearchuckers. It would have been HILARIOUS to see nukes fly into Botswana or some such flyblown shithole over some oogabooga tribal argument.

>laughing at those who are inferior

this

>admitting white male privilege

Kek OP actually thinks he looks like the Chad in the image.