Why are Canadians so hated by Sup Forums?

I'm something of a newfag. One thing I see on here is how Canadians seem to be hated, why's this? Is it because of Trudeau? Their posters seem no worse than anywhere else.

LURKMOAR
U
R
K
M
O
A
R

No, Canadians are the absolute worst. Believe me.

We tend to be polite face to face but the moment your back is turned to us, we curse your name.

This guy doesn't help

They're getting wall too .

You'll see. Canadians are a dark inversion of Australian shitposting. Aussies are funny assholes, Canadians are shrill fun police who contribute only shitty blackpilled defeat or lefty talking points. Ask around about Obamaleaf and then actually research what he says

Most Canadians are terrible and stupid. They've left the Liberal pill hit them too hard and now across the country, trying to teach them as sense of rationality is like beating your head against a wall.

Don't get me started on the Engineering companies(EPCs), specifically the oil companies that are incompetent and didn't design many of their projects efficiently. Oh and more so these companies now don't even look at Resumes belonging to straight white males.

Canada is a meme and should have fallen behind a long time ago.

because amerimutts are jealous of our superior white genes
they hate to say it but we are whiter

I hope so.
All your somali niggers are walking here and we're paying their bills for life.
As if you can be a fucking refugee from fucking America...

Because in the real world, our economy falls between those of Texas and New York, but we like to think of ourselves as the self-anointed conscience of the world. On this board, we're insufferable faggots that offer almost nothing of value and live to post like 3-year old contrarians.

Anyone else cold as fuck tonight? Oh wait, we all are. All the time. Fuck this godforsaken hellhole.

It's a meme. I mean, most Canadians are disgustingly liberal, but most Canadians that are browsing Sup Forums are the knee jerk reaction to that.

they are turning into a third world communist shithole. I know this, because I come from a third world communist shithole that is less communist but still third world.

Lol you're getting worse at a quicker rate than we are.
300,000 immigrants a year in a country of 30 million is absolutely ruinous. You may very well end up minority white before we do.

This. We're Mr. Nice Nice up front but on the car ride home we're shit talking like scumbag cowards.

zhang no

because leafs are the shitiest posters on the board

Those are only the people from the ACTUAL (((points based))) immigration system.

Canada is actually taking in 2 million foreign devils per year through parallel systems.

In a country of 34 million.

Honestly though, it's a good thing. The sooner we balkanize the better off we are.

>be a leaf visiting bongland
>whine
>....

we have a lot of Ukrainians and Russians not only chinks and pooloos

Because Russia uses a Canadian proxy.

Canadians and germans are just stupid,destroying their own country trying to prove the world they are progressive by importing kebab and pushing for faggotry like transgenderism,is not hatred is just sadness seeing a country destroying itself and its population helping speed the proccess,most leafs and germans who post here are moral fags who would rather have its family blow apart by a terrorist than call someone one

Americans proxyfag as Canadians and shipost which makes the Canadians proxyfagging as Americans hate them lel.