Prison School

>was told this was good
>watch it
>it's just 12 episodes of femdom

Why do I keep letting myself get tricked by Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tEXurYaIHao
youtube.com/watch?v=MwhgHz3Fm3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Season 2 never

Wasn't the end of the last episode a teaser for the next season? That said, I don't know how it would work since it completely changes the formula that made it popular

>femdom
>not good

Get out of my website

>not wanting sweaty vp pussy rammed down your throat
get a load of this faggot

Not really. Kiyoshi returns to prison very soon, but now with girls.

Is adaptation good or I'm better reading manga?

Why not both?

Is Mr. Tiny Face the greatest character ever created?

Except Baldy is the best

Seeing Prison School animated is so much of a better experience. They handled all the funny scenes very well and the voice acting adds a lot to the comedy.

What the FUCK was her problem?

God I wish she pissed on me

She just wanted to see him take a piss and he wouldn't cooperate, which caused all the future issues

I want to pee in her butt.

Is it really never gonna happen? It hasn't been that long

>12 episodes of femdom
>not good

You really don't want a season two right now
the second arc has been so fucking shit you wouldnt believe it

>gets caught taking a piss
>only reasonable to way to fix this is by watching the person who saw her take a piss
>he won't fucking do it
>keep getting interrupted when trying to see it
>finally get him cornered
>he fucking pees ON me
>now I have to watch him piss and piss on him
>while trying to do this he touches me with his dick
>at this point raping him is the only options left

You are retarded if you can't see what the issue was

She was a psycho bitch

Deja vu, I've just been in this thread before.

I'm not seeing a problem here

Bakura first duel bantz ranking

Top tier
>Kaiba
>Joey
>Weevil
>Odion
>Mako

Ok tier
>Rex
>Yugi
>Pegasus
>Mai

Weak tier
>Keith
>Ishizu

What was with all her sweat?

>he doesnt want to see ouroboros
>he doesnt want to see mari sucking kiyoshi
>he doesnt eant to see scissoring

get a load of this guy

Who was the best girl and why was it Hana?

Who do you think you are, arthur fonzereli? Or are you one of those gamergate freaks?

>12 episodes of femdom
>not good
Plus, it doesn't even cover the cavalry race

If all you can see when watching this series is femdom then you're kind of a dumbass.

Chiyo is the undisputed best girl, anzu a close second

I don't see the problem here

It's because you attach value to terms that are meaningless on their own, like "good". There is no absolute scale of "goodness" where every creative work can be placed on relative to each other. Individual works merely have differing qualities which may or may not be meaningful to you depending on your tastes and interests.

>a girl will never spend every day trying to plot out a way to pee on you

Where exactly did I go wrong that I never got to this point

It was creepshow, now freaks. Get your shitposting right

second arc is great dumbass. Better than first arc. Third arc is really the only bad one, and it still has moments of gold

She wants to own someone but not actually please them

shes 15

>anzu a close second

Did you not catch how hilarious it is? The show wears off pretty quickly, I tried reading the manga after the anime ended but I really didn't want to read some god tier fan service with some goofy story.

Vice Prez is so god damn sexy.

gomen

did they ever make an unfucked dub, or did they just let that garbage slide?

i honestly liked the show mostly for the strong sense of camaraderie between the guys.
any other anime that have this?

>was told this was good
Yes, and?

You also forgot the part where it's straight up hilarious.

Thought she was a senior?

They unfucked it on the BD/DVDs

Then again I doubt anyone would let that fiasco go.

she was best girl

well that's good at least, I know dubs for non-mainstream animu aren't exactly an art but they need to have SOME dignity

Did they? I had thought they were going to stand by it and leave it

whats all this then?

The second arc was good until the cavalry battle happened.

"localization"
youtube.com/watch?v=tEXurYaIHao

One line of the dub caused a nuclear meltdown of asshurt. Which is a shame because the rest of it wasn't that bad. alexis tipton is my weakness and they made her best girl

it was kind of warranted desu
sticking some internet "movement" fad that has nothing to do with anime in to make a political statement then trying to guilt people who don't want this dated shit in their anime about femdom and tits by claiming they were fighting rape or some shit is about the worst thing a dub has done in recent years

wrong pic

>was told this was good
you say that like it's a bad thing

I want to titfuck her like crazy.

I know >3DPD and all that but Hitomi would be a perfect fit for a cosplay release.

why is no one pointing out op is obviously a woman who doesn't get it?

Because you're a sexist piece of shit. You're one of those gamergate creeps, aren't you?

this scene was epic

I was hoping someone would say

>Why are you acting like a child?
Because that is something a retarded kid would do, pretending to ride on a toy horse

So is this a hentai or something?

There is at least one scene where it comes very close.

Nah but it does get quite raunchy, especially the manga, some gross shit happens

It's the cavalry battle arc that's shit. Right after the anime bit ends, it gets even better with the stanford prison experiment.

I wasn't saying it wasn't completely justified asshurt, just stating that it caused that. Next worst thing is Funimation dumping memes in their dubs, Danganronpa is a recent example that is brimming with them

>Danganronpa is a recent example that is brimming with them
oh jesus, how bad is it?

I'm glad you asked, enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=MwhgHz3Fm3o

I lasted 15 seconds

Vulgar comedies are better experienced in your native language. You cant dispute this, there are too many vulgar insults and terms unique to each language that is lost when just reading a sub.

Come on, at least get though the whole thing, the memeage doesn't pick up till halfway through. Trust me, you need to do this.

It reminds me of Youtube parodies done by nobodies just for fun. Except, it's supposed to be the official dub.

>all that shit Gakuto went through to get his figure just to be forced to break it

I cry every time, one man shouldn't have to suffer so much

Well, Funi does hire many youtube fandubbers these days. Like almost all of TFS.

Isn't DR supposed to be not taken super serious though? I don't disagree the blatant memes date this immediately, but some of these clips seem like someone forgot they were watching DR

Gakuto is the unsung hero of this story. He was my favorite character pretty much from the start.

Toei actually put a bit of a stop to this, the recap of Cell in Super was done with TFS voices, but before premiering on Toonami they replaced it with normal voices

Didn't know Toei even knew or cared.

She felt completely humiliated and violated. Prison School's antagonists are exceptionally well handled.

I'm not sure if you're kidding or not OP, but what you actually got was an excellent example of narrative driven comedy.

I thought he was going to be the least likable of the group when I started only for him to quickly move to my top list

What was Sup Forums's reaction when this happened?

Well, he's got Slut-Senpai on him now.

>someone accidentally sees you taking a leak
>go borderline yandere for him and try to see him piss like this would fix the problem
>end up having a bunch of other shit happen to you because you are a crazy bitch who can't let an accident go
>somehow that's all his fault too

>YAAAS QUEEN
>let the butthurt blossom

Why

She boils down to crazy but her immaturity was what drove her to such a bizarre reaction. It's like when you're a child, and if you've had any wrongdoing done to you by a friend, either you or your guilty friend will say it's only right that you should have the positions reversed. Hana is basically that as a hormonal teenager, and she's completely broken by the time Kiyoshi sticks his tongue in her mouth.

Fucking hell, now I'm reminded of all the girls I knew in high school who were basically Hana without the kung fu. Great 2D, terrible 3D.

Well fuck looks like I'm watching the DR dub now

>bitch played me like a fiddle
truly a dub ahead of its time
if juunko and monokuma weren't nails being driven into your ears and the memes were toned down it'd actually be a decent dub

I thought Kiyoshi had pieced it together that she hadn't come into her sexuality yet and was overreacting because of that.

Also she had said Kiyoshi was the first to see her cunt

>implying Junko isn't the star of the dub

It's one of those things you initially recognize as bad but can't get enough afterwords

you know, I could imagine that happening, but I'm not really into DR enough to give the dub a watch to find out
monokuma is unapologetically awful though

I never played DR in english, but Junko sounds pretty damn good

Started reading this week and this motivates me to read even faster lel

She's constantly working out...

Also those tits must weigh a ton

The game had different VAs anyway

Why didn't Meiko just buy a uniform that was her size?

Because then nobody can she her giant cans as well as they do now.

worst part is that it's not even good femdom

The second arc is the second prison break.
Turd act is the shit one.

Wew.
Ghost stories was a meme dub, but it was hilarious. This is beyond retardation.

Manga or anime?