Name a worst betrayal in anime than this, Sup Forums

Name a worst betrayal in anime than this, Sup Forums.

you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/75MCE-zLNJFymuPQju1ePw/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/149303756/#149316786
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't you just fucking post this?
Or am I losing it?

Griffith.

Stop posting this hentai series.

Sakaki > Rurika > Anya

Salia did nothing wrong.

You're losing it, user. I'm guessing you haven't got much sleep so all the threads started to look the same after a while.

Get some rest, user. It's for your own good.

Are they fighting over a bathroom cleaning brush? I had no idea they had so much dedication to cleanliness!

Maybe not this thread, but this faggot is spamming this mediocre hentai every day.

Please report and move on.

Riko > Anna > Sakaki

It is, by definition, anime.
In Japanese, hentai translates to "pervert" in English.
Stop posting pervert?
What does that even mean?
>Please report and move on.
No rules being broken here, nothing to report.
Pretty misconceiving list desu.

She did though, but at least she redeemed herself.

Never stop posting ram sen

This scene should have been longer

Salia's team literally left her to die in the ocean. Embryo-sama saved her and gave her a second chance. You can't really blame her.

I agree that her reasons were completely understandable, I just think that it doesn't change the fact that she did (temporarily) join the wrong side.

That scene single handedly tanked the sales of Cross Mix. Even the Japs hated that scene. It was such forced edginess.

>forced edginess

That's a new one.

Post actual betrayals instead of this brainwashed hentai garbage

Instead of that, there could have been more Sakaki! What the hell is wrong with the world? Jizasu

>Sup Forums that night

>Worst betrayals

Rookie

Fuck, beat me by mere seconds

It was really shoehorned in there. The previous three episode were very vanilla in context and then out of nowhere they come out with that shit.

Did she died?

>implying embryo was the bad guy

Fight me nigga

Find out in season 2!

If Sakaki was any good they would have given her a scene.

She doesn't match up to the Ichinose sisters.

Stop ban evading and fuck off back to

You should stop samefagging your thread, cancer.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/75MCE-zLNJFymuPQju1ePw/

Rules are being broken. You're ban evading and spamming the same hentai series everyday on Sup Forums.

The mods have even told you to fuck off back to before.

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/149303756/#149316786

>doing this to best MILF

stop shilling your hentai

>they would have given her a scene.
But she has several of them? This statement is already wrong for being so straightforward.
No they're not.
user, you are so angry that you've lost the ability to tell who's samefagging what.
If mods ever posted here and declared their status, they would be booted faster than cp on a blueboard. Being delusional and making obvious lies to the point of being the apex of idiocy to achieve ulterior motives is quite unsportsmanlike.
If you don't like anime, find another place perhaps?

Not worst, but she is right up there with all the lowlife treacherous scum.

But she has no scenes of her own.
All the scenes she's involved in has her playing second fiddle to Riko-chan.

If she had her own scenes, no one would have paid any attention to the other characters. It's a a common trick by directors that's hard to pull off, but only a genius can pull it off.
>All the scenes she's involved in has her playing second fiddle to Riko-chan.
Which scenes were those?
We don't get to see Sakaki until the best parts of the anime happen.

also a cute

I don't support your waifu faggotry, but I agree that Sakaki is the most attractive.

This one

Fuck off back to

>Which scenes were those?

Every scene Sakaki is in has Riko-chan in it

This.
If we're talking about anime and manga, this is the most relevant example that should come to mind.

Did these songs even mean anything, or were they just a bunch of cool sounding words, mashed together?

Figures /h/ crossboarders like yourself don't understand that continually getting banned by the mods and having your threads deleted means you aren't wanted on Sup Forums.

Mods have even publicly posted and and stated that your shitty thread were moved to

Admitting Sakaki is second to Ichinose doesn't diminish her, it's just a testament to how amazing Riko-chan is. Sakaki is still great too.

She seemed a lot better in the movie.
It suck she only got like 3 minutes of screen time.

More tears

Considering how often you get banned, there is no need for tears.

>waifu faggotry
This has nothing to do with that if it were affecting this, it's just plain laying down the bases.
When did it imply that?
If it wasn't Sakaki orchestrating everything, it was her doing everything and having everyone follow her lead for things to start happening.
You're a fag, so have a blogpost!
I haven't been on /h/ since I was, 13? Then I grew up and settled down at Sup Forums and, like an adult, enjoyed quality at better places.
I was being nice before and explained why you are wrong, instead of taking the easy way out and just calling you a 'tard, 'cuz that takes like one second. But it's wasted, so now I will just call you a 'tard, because selectively filtering tards is a lot less fun when they're being entertaining.
Point at the part in the quote it was admitted? Those eyes aren't legally blind are they?

Nice lie considering how often the mods move your shitty threads to /h/.

Moar

sure

>spoiler
What did he mean by this?

>people didn't like that scene

Why not? I thought it was pretty hot.

>When did it imply that?

There is nothing implied literally every single scene Sakaki is in has Riko-chan in it. It was her and Kaiji's job to watch after Riko.

Watch this imouto wash her Onee-chans teeth! The dentists hate her and basically you're fucking stupid.

If it's not implied, nor stated, then that holds about as much weight as going "because I said so".
You're literally just saying things and not trying to support it with anything.

No, I'm saying if you rewatched the series every single scene Sakaki is in also had Riko in it. Literally.

But that post was asking about the green texted line, not the other thing. It's already established she had no solo scenes, we went over that already.