Who's the smartest character in the history of anime and manga?

Who's the smartest character in the history of anime and manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_Tao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann#Cognitive_abilities
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic unrelated

powerlevel shit with a different name

Here

Lelouch > Light in terms of intelligence.

If everyone else is retarded as fuck around you being smart is not a big achievement.

Whoever has the smartest writer.

Watari?

Ehhhh no

The correct answer.

(you)

Had Light been intelligent and actually cared about the welfare of humanity, he would have killed each bad guy a different way but he had to get a god complex and let everyone it was a person doing all this shit.

Orochimaru
He fucking got away with everything

Certainly not (you)

Wow, the Death Note Netflix garbage really is bringing in newfags.

I am confuse here, get a grip hivemind

His whole plan was to letting everyone know it was a person doing all this shit so the criminals would have someone to fear and stop committing crimes.

The only reason why Light or L look smart is because the author makes the rest of the world potato retarded.

Death note suck

so what he could he is able to kill people by writing in a notebook. how the hell would someone even get caught. he could literally just attend school live a normal life while writing in his deathnote every other Thursday evening. only reason he was even suspected was because he used his dad's police knowledge, which is fucking stupid. Also why didn't he even bother killing people around the world to take away the attention from japan, i mean come on light fucked up simply because he secretly wanted people to know it was him, aka serial killer behaviour

Is anyone else even trying? All these characters pale in comparison to Kokoro-sama. When will all these 3-digit IQ brainlets learn?

Oddly enough the guy trying to become a god had a bit of an ego.

Zero > Akagi > Kaiji in terms of intelligence IMO.

But then again, I feel like Akagi would win all gamble confrontations with Zero just because of his God-like luck.

Akagi may not be a genius mathematician or great detective, but he is more intelligent than zero when it comes about reading people or psychological manipulation.

Zero sequel when?

That guy is pretty good.

Light is shit, he wasnt even the smartest character in his own series

This desu.

Light is shit.

Why not pretend to be a god or something? That way even if you die people will remember the purge and be good for at least a good while.

AMADEUS AMADEUS, AMADEUS.

Likely a powerful godlike being. There should be an anime somewhere with a creature that is omniscient which would make them by default the smartest.

>Oddly enough the guy trying to become a god had a bit of an ego.
Yeah, but at first he was still diluting himself into believing he was a good person doing good things for humanity. And that doesn't change the point that Light was a fucking idiot for not killing shitlords outside of Japan and using police knowledge to help with his killings. An intelligent person would have thought about that before taking action.

in terms of being a better character in general

1. Desty Nova
2. Shiho Miyano
3. Yang Wen-li
4. Hilda von Mariendorf
5. Paul Oberstein
6. Reinhard von Lohengramm
7. Oskar Reuenthal
8. Wolfgang Mittermeyer
9. Johan
10. Friend
11. Anokata
12. Pariston Hill/Gin Freecs
13. Gin Freecs/Pariston Hill
14. Akagi Shigeru
15. Shinichi Kudo
16. L Lawliet
17. Light Yagami
18. Sou Touma
19. Shinichi Akiyama
20. Makise Kurisu

Kaiji with his back against the wall after he's been fucked once > Akagi > Zero > normal Kaiji

>dem entry level characters

Made me laugh

Are you retarded?

Light > Yokoya > Akiyama

You think so?

>

My nigga, Light wasn't caught because everybody was stupid, Akiyama won against smart guys.

Kuuhaku would beat Akagi at mahjong, and they would out-cheat him, too.

Let's not speak of death note because it was so poorly written.

If you're , I miss talking to you. What have you been up to?

Working on my finance and optimization projects. :c

what
HAHAHA fuck no. They only win through dumb logic from their universe breaking laws of physics or pure luck

Are you still in college?

Akiyama and Yokoya are doing their shit in specific games with specific rules that are easy to manipuate in order to win. Light and L fight on a much greater scope

Akagi > Shirube >>>> Zero > Kaiji

Yes. In 3 months I will begin my gap year. :c
That's precisely why they are smarter. They managed to use all the matter within those simple rules.
Light is basically an emo with a power.

Dio

Keima
The rich loli from that one haremshit that took her clothes off and wrote physics papers in the wall.

>No Aizen

For the first episode they cheated in every game they came across. They were just so adept at it their opponents (who were inferior cheaters) couldn't tell.

Dumb logic or pure luck doesn't really explain determining NPC patrol routes on the fly and predicting how to position and what to do so that Steph would be able to hit Izuna at the end of that game. That was like Lelouch's masterstroke at the end of R2 but exponentially more difficult and impressive.

Blank beats everyone in this thread easily. But they're also a duo. Either one solo is probably a good match for anyone that's been posted so far

Do you remember me at all?

They will cry like babies if they had to bet their blood IRL

But Light wanted to kill the best detective of the world hidden somewhere almost impossible to locate whereas Akiyama and Yokoya were playing musical chairs.
Well none of them are top tier smart which is why they're at the bottom of my list and why I should've put Kurisu way before them

>fighting jotaro
>he snaps your leg in half sending you flying
>one final attack
>hurrr better use a kick with the same leg he just snapped in half
>NANNIIIIII

This thread just screams fedora

OP said the smartest character, not the autistiest character

no they wouldn't! they bet the sentience of their entire species in a videogame! if they had lost, it would've been a fate worse than death, with all humans becoming the equivalent of livestock.

Unfortunately no desu.

> Kurisu

What you need to get is you can not master GR and advanced maths at 18, when I see something so unrealistic I get angry. Kurisu is nothing but the fantasm of the intelligent and qt and virgin giri.
Did you play the VN ?

And musical chairs is a simply game no ? And Akiyama and Yokoya found how deep it was.

> impossible to locate

Hey, L litterally said who he was.

Does your first name start with an H followed by an A?

sasuke

>Dumb logic or pure luck doesn't really explain determining NPC patrol routes on the fly and predicting how to position and what to do so that Steph would be able to hit Izuna at the end of that game.
yeah that's just the "I predicted it" bullshit thanks to Shiro's gibberish maths. There's no reasoning behind this, just "I precisely calculated the trajectory of the bullet" or "I precisely calculated the NPC movements" without any explanation

>Lelouch's masterstroke

Same as above, predicting an entire conversation isn't witty, it's bullshit asspull just like the whole R2, but at least NGNL doesn't take itself seriously.

No I didn't. But what about people like Von Neumann, Ramanujan, Kim Ung Yong, Terence Tao, Christopher Hirata who did astounding feats at young age?

t. stupid people

>What you need to get is you can not master GR and advanced maths at 18
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terence_Tao

No. :c

> Le terence tao meme
> Le von neumann meme

Please stop with this.

And no, not "astounding feats", maybe their PhD.
Actually, the best mathematician in the world is Peter Scholze.

>implying Von Neumann is not the smartest man who ever lived and Tao isn't an absolute monster either
why do you need to be so contrarian

>Who's the smartest character in the history of anime and manga?

> von neumann
> smartest man
> known for his "utility function" and game theory
> not analysis
> not algebraic geometry
> not group theory
> analytic theory of numbers
> TOP FUCKING KEK !

Also Tao :
> " hue hue he is the best because he won a fields medal when he was 30 !"

Yes and so ?

Donovan!

> The blacked swordman

TOKUCHI
TOUA
ONE OUTS S2 FUCKING WHEN

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann#Cognitive_abilities this maybe? Not to mention all the shit he did in other fields
and I'm talking about smartest not most influential. Give me one dude who has more brain power than him