THE FUCKING WINE PILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm going to ditch beer and shit and go for just drinking red wine, straight up.

>Man lives to 107 'by only drinking red wine'
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/man-lives-to-107-by-only-drinking-red-wine-a6854906.html

>Preventing dementia
>Protection from prostate cancer
>Reducing risk of depression
>Preventing vision loss
>Healthy blood vessels and blood pressure
>Heart health and type-2 diabetes
>Protects against heart disease
>Preventing liver disease
>Preventing dental cavities
>Treating acne
>Improving lung function and preventing lung cancer
>Preventing breast cancer
>Minimizes damages if you ever suffer from a stroke
medicaldaily.com/red-wine-burns-fat-and-lowers-blood-pressure-plus-5-other-health-benefits-winos-321382

>Drinking red wine 'can help you live longer and healthier life', scientists claim
>It improves your balance
>It helps during childbirth
>It boosts fertility
telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/nutrition/red-wine-unexpected-health-benefits/

It's fucking CONFIRMED! Wine is the green tea of alcohol, and I'm going to primarily drink wine at the house, when I choose to buy alcohol.

When I'm out friends at the bar or even in a dance club? I'll fucking ask for a glass of wine.

Stereotypes can exist for a reason, and indeed - you rarely see stupid people drinking wine.

Join my friends. Drink wine. Improve your love. Start a beautiful family. Continue to drink wine.

>Join my friends. Drink wine. Improve your love. Start a beautiful family. Continue to drink wine.
truth
but don't drink french and spanish wine, that shit turns you gay. only italian and portuguese

Another thing - look at that picture of wine I posted. Doesn't that just fucking look good?

You know what I mean? It doesn't have a severe second-hand kick to it. it's fucking wonderful.

Oh, and It's Jesus juice

I'm drinking a white merlot right now....

I usually drink rum, but I thought I'd go for something a little less.... potent, today.

Nah M8 home-brewed mead beats wine any day, although I have to say the Aussies make some damn good wine.

Keep talking shit little brother, I’ll fucking kick you to the ocean

the eternal frenchman is behind the wine pill, don't buy into it

Is port red wine? Been smashing that for the past few weeks

>merlot
Amateur

*THWACK*

>i was drinking wine to try die earlier

Don't forget beer makes you gay. Hops have fuck tons of estrogen, far more than soy even.

Nix beer from your life. Red wine is absolutely a GOAT beverage.

>>merlot
>Amateur

I said I wanted something less potent... and it was only $6 for a bottle, so shove off.

Welcome to the club. Just don't drink that merlot shit. Drink Cabernet Sauvignon.

same here, i switched to wine this year. pinot grigio,merlot,chardonnay. i feel so much better now and think clearer.

Red wine is fucking holy, dude.

>fucking heartburn of a thousand suns from one fucking glass
I will stick with soft hard liquor, thank you very much

>Drink Cabernet Sauvignon.
I hope that semen that you drink tastes good, you faggot.

Take a Tums, it helps.

pffff hahaha portuguese wine is irrelevant never heard of it
French wine is the best and that's why we export the most, you cannot compete

>When I'm out friends at the bar or even in a dance club? I'll fucking ask for a glass of wine.
Kek. Super gay.

thats why you "sip"' it

Is there a red wine that doesn't taste like shit? I've tried multiple times but never found anything I can stomach

dont knock it till you try it. i wasa a major tequila beer drinker and now drink strictly wine.

Fuck off Kevin

Try one of these lad. Fucking gorgeous.

>When I'm out friends at the bar or even in a dance club? I'll fucking ask for a glass of wine.

surefire way to make everyone think you're a dork.

The majority of people have awful taste, so this is no surprise. I'll take a bottle of Dão over your French swill any day of the week.

Chile produces some excellent red wines, IMO.

Red wine is a mild acid while beer is a hard acid. So, by drinking red wine, you are staying consistent with maintaining an alkaline digestive system versus an acidic one. Granted, if you consume a lot of hard acids, it doesn't make much of a difference, but your immunity is dependent on your gut health.

I typically only drink red wine, but my tolerance is high and it's hard to consume quickly like an IPA. With that said, if you drink every day, I'd stick to red wine, but if you only drink occasionally, it doesn't matter.

Do Spanish, French or Portuguese mix wine with water? Since you drink throughout the day you must want to stay sober?

Of course that will be good. Great region for a great vintage. That will probably cost around 40 bucks.

If you like carmenere and merlot sure then it does.

merlot is ok. but i'm going to drink bourbon until i just don't like it anymore.

no one is saying wine is shit but ordering wine at a bar is textbook faggotry.

you're a nigger for believing anything you read online.
this mans body thrived on red wine, yours likely wont, maybe it will, idgaf either way. kys while i fap.

Yeah it's around £30 here. Probably my fav at the moment.

>t. 2 bottles a week.

Try a Argentina Malbec I don't drink anymore but it was my favorite.

Wine is pretty great, it gets you drunk as fuck, doesn't give you a hangover, no beer belly, and it's even healthy!

Redwood Creek Merlot. It's water and only costs like $7.

Not if you’re wearing a fedora

>It helps during childbirth
>.co.uk

My family never did (Portuguese). There are things like "table wine" which tend to have a lower alcohol content than something like a Madeira. I guess the issue is moderation. One or two glasses with a meal shouldn't get you drunk, especially if you're in the habit of taking wine with meals for much of your life.

How does acidity affect shit? I fucking love acidic foods but I fear this may have negative consequences.

Fuck yeah. Drink wine daily and eat an Italian diet and you'll have a good long life. Olive oil and wine will keep your heart healthy and substantial amounts of lycopene from tomatoes will reduce free radical damage.

she has a tight little body, i'd smash it silly.

Acidic drinks potentially help with digestion. Your stomach has a much lower pH than even acidic wine, so it’s not going to upset anything. And because the wine itself is somewhat acidic, it will be less apt to buffer your stomach pH towards neutral.

Red wine is the nectar of eternal life. My Italian grandfather taught me that. Guy is 90 and still perfectly healthy. Walks, drives, hears, sees all wine thanks to a glass of the stuff a day among other things.

Enjoy your cats and netflix, faggots!

I drink water.

>red wine
>doesn't give you a hangover
nigga what, I can barely finish a glass without getting a headache, I can do beer with hardly any trouble. Different metabolism I guess.

your thoughts on four locos Sup Forums?

better put a bag over that face.

Does it work with white wine too?

Google search the pH food chart for acidic vs. alkaline foods/drinks. It's a great reference if you want to improve your health. I was on a 1,100 day bender a couple of years ago and totally fucked up my immune system. I really don't know if I'll ever get it back to be honest, but I did a fuck ton of research on how to reverse the damage I caused by killing my gut flora. I might even have leaky gut or an ulcer, which caused me to receive a diagnosis gastritis/esophaghitis. I have healed quite a bit, but I still have problems. I imagine if I quit smoking and start running agsin, I can get back to good health, but I have an addictive personality.

Anyway, if you have the discipline to consume mostly alkaline foods and beverages, you body will reward you. Really, it's a matter of mostly eating fruits and vegetables, but meats like chicken and fish fall under the alkaline category. It's shit like beer, coffee, red meat, candy etc. that are heavily acidic and will cause disruptions in your digestive system. Keep in mind that we aren't talking about the pH of foods/beverages, but your own body. While orange juice is quite acidic, it is more closely in line with your stomachs natural acidity, so you body doesn't have to overwork in order for you to process the stuff. Stuff like dairy is difficult to digest, so your stomach will search out resources from the rest of your body to do the job, which fucks up your pH balance.

I honestly believe that most diseases are the result of having too much acid and are the result of what we choose to put in our bodies. I just wish I knew all the shit I do now before fucking my body up.

I know a fuck ton about some amazing supplements too if you have gut issues. So, just let me know if you have any other questions.

>Literal pajeet science

yea i gave up my beer gut years ago

I got into wine and I like it. Have a neat little cellar now in my basement.

currently in a cote du rhone phase.

you're an idiot and wine is garbage
wine hangovers are brutal and wine tastes like trash

>t. 13 year old or ahmed

utter codswallop

Pajeets eat a lot of curry, so yeah, I'd say they know a thing or two about health. The anti-inflammatory effects of Tumeric/Curcumin prevent cancer among other diseases. I'd probably be dead right now without it.

french wine is literally a meme
here you can buy great wine for 10 euros, no need for that elitist croissant grape segma. Stop scamming people.

neither breh born and bread Canadian i just think wine is trash btw there are beers with 2 carbs and 85 calories just sayin also longevity is in the genes dude didn't live that long just cuz he drank wine

Whatever. I responded quite well by following this and nutritionist would absolutely agree with me.

Nevertheless, I encourage you to ignore what I am sharing, because I'd prefer you get cancer for being a cunt.

You made me think of this OP

>Australian wine
I'd rather drink dingo piss

Lol of course a Portuguese would slag off French wine, you fuckers are so patriotic about your own wine it's unreal.
Not gonna lie though best white I've ever had is Portuguese and like 2 euros a bottle over there

I can't take Tums or Peptonwhen drinking, it prevents the alcohol from digesting and I end up puking everything out

at the end before you go to sleep with a couple big glasses of water

I'm not drinking any fucking merlot

Try Amarone, it's GOAT tier

Other than that Cabernet Sauvignon is generally pretty friendly

>commie flag
>likes bestiality and watersports
checks out

French wine is a meme

just like Maine lobster the canandians sell the same shit for half the price

Hands down, Napa Valley produces the best wine in the world and the French hate it

Wine is actually really bad for hangovers because it has a ton of sugars in it..

Pro-tips would be drink a glass of Emergen-C before sleep and take some Folic Acid.. Same deal after you wake up

Absolute boomerposting

why?

The big American red wines are pinot noir, zinfandel, cabernet sauvignon, and merlot. They're all good except for fucking merlot. Try the other three, and if you don't like them then stick to drinking bud light.

california red wine is good too, apothic red

my body wasn't made for wine, it was made for beer
Different races react differently to the stuff, i'm made for booze, not that old grape shit

yeah its cause of the resveratrol. i take resveratrol supplements to help me with my inflammation from crohns.

Also, bros, the couple in the apartment across from me has a baby and the wife is cheating on the hubby. I heard the other guy telling her "im gonna play with those tits every day, get your pussy over here" what do i do? tell the guy? blackmail the girl? ignore it?

didn't like her until just now

But I like shiner :((((

okay

>Redwood Creek

Shiner? Seriously? Learn to drink real beer, faggot.

Also I’m imagining some fat neck beard standing around alone at a college bar or a night club drinking wine instead of a vodka red bull or regular shots

Where does port fall? I mostly drink bourbon idk shit about wine, but I do enjoy port.

i was debating going back to beer to avoid the stained teeth and bad breath i could hide easier when drinking beer but I really want to avoid the phytoestrogens from constant hop consumption. you may have convinced me to stay with the vino

nothing quite like a nice Malbec. I make all my own for 10 years. AMA

how do malbecs compare to cabs flavor wise?

No fuck off shiner is better

too much alcohol per volume
not the best wines used

All red wine contains resveratrol, including port, so you'll get the health benefits from port. The only red wine you shouldn't drink is merlot because merlot tastes like shit.

Actually, Hungarian wines are pretty damn good, and the best of them not yet popular enough to be overpriced. Georgian wine was probably the first wine ever made from grapes, and some of their unique varietal and terroir combinations are just killer. Some Chilean wine and California wines are truly good, Spanish and Italian wines have their distinct flavors and places, and French people love their fucking Port, be it as a dessertif, aperitif or just because. French wine is pretty great, but if you aren't on the farm or at least in France, prepare your anus on the price.

moar flavor as in more complex but not like you are chewing a tea bag or a piece of wood. Cab Sauv for me is the wine I drink while i let my Malbec age. 12 months minimum and smooth as fuck. Alwys get a kit that uses skins.

My family makes wine and is in the business ASK ME ANYTHING

>merlot
>Amateur

Va chier pauvre con d’Irlandais.