Why does Karen have such shit taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ie__06q5U
youtube.com/watch?v=7X3STnscxeM
youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4
youtube.com/watch?v=nU-cJ42BqC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because no one told her to have better taste

Is that actually a SAO cover or just a cover that approximates a SAO cover?

It's her British blood

yanks usually have pretty shit blood

There is nothing wrong with SAO

Let teens read books for teens.

She's a baka gaijin weeb, it's only natural.

There are books for teens that aren't shitty genre fiction.

Books for mentally impaired.

Why is Karen so shit? she ruined the whole episode.

Why is Aya so shit? She ruined the whole movie.

B- but
It's nipps who actally love sao isn't it?

Silica is the Silicutest!
youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ie__06q5U

Don't cringe, she's doing her best.
youtube.com/watch?v=7X3STnscxeM

>mfw OVA already sold 7k

Season 3 announcement today at Anime Japan or 25/6 at Kirara Fest!

Why the fuck didn't they make another musical for season 2 or the OVA? I was so hoping for it.

name one

Kagerou Daze

That's not SAO, that's the alternate reallity version of SAO were Not-Kirito is a good MC and the author actually stopped at the end of the first arc.

>eye patched Not-Kirito
>Not-Silica instead of Asuna
Seems legit.

Wow she's gay

What is it about?

What did you just say about me, you stupid baka? I’ll have you know I am the best of the Brit/pol/ Karenposters, that I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Alice threads, and that I have over 300 confirmed Karen images. I am trained in cute warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire Japanglosphere. You are nothing to me but just another senpai. I will cute you the dess out with kawaii the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my sugoi words. You think you can get away with saying that about me over the Internet? Think again, baka. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Karenposters across 3D and your school is being traced right now so you better prepare for the transfer, senpai. The transfer student that karen watashi desu your rude life. Your heart will stop. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kawaii in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my voice. Not only am I extensively trained in being cute, but I have access to the entire cast of Kiniro Mosaic and I will use it to its full extent to send you back to not-cute-ville. If only you could have known what totemo kawaii reaction images your little "kuru" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, baka. I will desu~ all over you and you will drown in it. desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4

The musical was one of the best things I've seen in anime. The songs are so good, I rewatched it several times.

Forbidden things.

>Punished Kirito

>Can't see Karen anymore without playing this in my head
youtube.com/watch?v=nU-cJ42BqC0

>somehow a movie has worse animation then a TV airing of season one
fucking hell A1 is trash

Karen is a teenager in Japan.
SAO is one of the most popular Light Novels in Japan.
SAO appeals to teenagers specifically due to being an unapologetic self-insert power fantasy.

What's not to get?

She being able to read.

Didn't she learn Japanese through manga?

Nah, I bet she is just pretending to understand what she reads.

Awkward autism is innate with anglo blood