Where are the chapters?

Hello?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=139589
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dropped by translator because of butthurt about the ending

What was the ending?

guy becomes a girl, the end

MC ends up with the childhood friend dude rather than the grill he liked originally

Truly the worst timeline

>worst
You meant "best," right?

i am not even gay, but why the author failed to realize the erotic, humorous and storytelling potential of turning fuccboy mcgee at least temporarily back into a boy after his big dude friend made out with them totally eludes me.

Now it just reads like a gradual transformation, basically every trannies wet dream.

Why is Mizuki so fuckin cute?

>the author failed to realize the erotic, humorous and storytelling potential of turning fuccboy mcgee at least temporarily back into a boy
Agreed, they could've done so much more with this. The way it ended up, there was honestly no point to including it

I never really understood what was so surprising about the ending. Mizuki and Takeru had been making out/heavy petting/fingering for dozens of chapters. It was obvious they were gonna end up together. Also Takeru is just a great guy.

calm down

>It was obvious they were gonna end up together.
I agree, but I guess the TL was hoping otherwise

>trying to contain the elephant but then Mizuki sits on your lap
Poor Takeru, getting blueballed for like a hundred chapters must have been hard as fuck.

Actually the butthurt was because someone translated a bonus chapter before him

hey Im not one of the trannies but I love tg erotica. gradual transformation is the best, if you want comedy go look at gay side characters in action anime

>loki will never prank you by turning you into a cute girl
why even live?

Crawling in my skin

ok but whats the fucking point then?

everybody stays straight, nobody has to really step out of their sexual comfort zone because after all hes a chick now and stays one.

The part where they still had to hide their new body and trying to find a solution was fun, but after the coming out that was gone too.

What I thought would be the theme was more among the lines of "reluctantly falling in love with your best friend, how can it be".

has the author done anything new after Boku Girl?

Just looked it up, there's this:
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=139589

No. Was arrested for petty theft.

There wasnt really any reason to read anymore after the author stopped with the lewd scenes.

well that is a common problem. you can't hold it in too long but once its out the spice is gone without bringing in aliens or some other antagonists. was one of the reason I got bored with Hourou Musuko. overall this was too pg for any exploration

this one is for

I thought this was scanslated to completion?

Yeah well I'm butthurt he stopped like 10 chapters from the fucking ending. At least someone else finished it.
A shame too, this was really fun to read with Sup Forums. LiveTL threads are probably the most fun I still have on this shitty board nowadays.

What exactly was the point of this manga.

to sell so the author can buy food.
its what a lot of art is about.

Lewd genderbender romance with a couple of really enjoyable characters. Also dat tanned Takeru imouto.

fun.

Takeru:
>Oh hai Mizuki, my bro, my buddy! I don't care you look like a effeminate twink because real manliness come from the inside
>Oh shit, y-you really make a very attracted girl
>Lusts towards Mizuki
>Makes out with Mizuki
>Fingers Mizuki
>"It reached to the point I don't give a damn if Mizuki is a boy or a girl, I want him"
>The author never turns Mizuki back to a boy long enough to prove that point
>Never goes further with the other girl's sub-plot either

I don't know. It all came out as cheap.

best grill fo sure

Takeru imouto was the best character

>Loki, Mizuki, Fujiwara, Mei
I really don´t know, man. There were a ton of great girls.

big suprise, the most out of touch fanbase i've ever seen, they coudn't read between the lines if it whacked them over the head with a wooden plank

>Mizuki
was too timid
>Loki
did not get enough screen time
>Fujiwara
mixed feelings
I guess it means no more doujin of this

That's not true. He stopped because Jag translated the special colour chapter.

Fucks don't remember how rough Takeru's life was.

>not learning nippon langu instead

what chapters are you missing, as far as I know they are all available translated online

WHY DIDN'T THEY FUCK AND PROCREATE I'VE NEVER FELT THIS BLUEBALLED BY AN ENDING IN MY LIFE

They´re fucking like rabbits at this point, user. Also there´s the colored chapter if you want a taste.

That was just mean

fuck off this can't be real

why cockblock fans who might feel otherwise?

>could have gotten an ending where he fucks both Takeru and the girl after going back to being a male
>instead main character realizes he was a tranny all along and gets a sex change via magic

Went from 10/10 to 0/10.