Soy

How long until the male/female societal dominance pendulum swings fully the other way and castration at birth becomes as "normal" as circumcision is now?

fuck you

End these

Those rules are just complex ways of saying "don't be a dick and put me on hold for a video game.".

Especially that "don't start another match if we're heading out" thing. God damn.

Not going to happen. Women will have no rights in about 15-20 years.

Long before that happens we will already be overrun by savages who at least know how to control their women.

God dam it. Made me solve a jewcaptcha for this

>that picture

Well played, sir

Nigger

Can't wait until he gets cucked.

Those rules are just a complex way of saying "I'm a needy cunt", and signing it is a complex way of saying "I'm a cuck"

other way?

so let me get this straight, your idea of a "non" female dominated society is one where they only cut of part of your dick, rather then the whole thing....

No wonder we are in this state.

Well done, you double nigger

OP's pic related is actually pretty cute.

I know one girl who tells her boyfriend to go to bed and drags him to bed if need be when he has something important on the next day.

She's very much a mummy gf.

>tfw gf bought me a Switch for Christmas

Bottom right guy doesn't deserve to be on there though, he seems pretty cool.

> I Blake Perry will raise another man's son because due to my cuckoldry is imminent that my girlfriend will eventually get pregnant of jamal

If you are a man you don't need permission from your wife to do jack shit

It won't because women are dependent on attention or needs from others. They cannot dominate society.

Subtle kek

Don’t read it it’s a trap

Memes

ITS A FUCKING VIDEO GAME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. IF YOU GIRLFRIEND IS BUYING YOU A VIDEO GAME INSTEAD OF A POWERTOOL, NEW PAIR OF WORK BOOTS, OR A BOTTLE OF WHISKEY ETC. FOR CHRISTMAS RETHINK YOUR MANLIHOOD FAGGOTS

you are a faggot and will be banned!

this would only be hot if she had an added stipulation of referring to her as mommy

That gusset

>spending time with your girlfriend is her owning you
Grow up cunt

how can a letter be a man pretending to be a woman?

This is fake. The signature is made in fucking paint, over a photo of the contract. You can probably find the girl on google images.

Basically this, castrate all men and women will lose all and any power they have now.

Fuck you

Fuck u

What is with all the cucks these days?

this, I play video games, but on my own time. I don't talk about video games to people who don't play video games. I have other interests that I share with people.

Will mods see it?

You’re just asking to get cucked if you disagree with this man.

Kys

>I know one girl who tells her boyfriend to go to bed and drags him to bed if need be when he has something important on the next day.
Awww. I want that.

Weed is trash and dumb to smoke

If the pendulum swung fully the other way, female mutilation would become normal and men would have complete control over the fate of a baby. Women would lose more from divorce, would not be given the benefit of the doubt in court, and would be treated as less valuable than men in general. Basically a mix between islam and china.

idk
the jews are already pushing pedophilia
it could be in 10 years or les

What if I already own all the powertools I need, own a couple of pairs of workboots but I don't need them anymore since I have an office job now and my girlfriend bought me a Nintendo Switch and a bottle of Whisky for Christmas?

Fuck you

go back to Sup Forums faggots

Can't believe there are kids in this thread falling for this shop.

She's a very attractive girl, too. Swedish (Sami).

>whiskey
Depending on what brand I'd say it's permissible. Definitely one of the manlier forms of alcohol.

fuck youuuuu

how's it feel to be gay on the brink of 2018?

faggot

Half the nigger faggots in this thread didnt see it. And I will say it again, that gusset.

Women are too incompetent and incapable of cooperation with each other for that to ever happen.

She is kind of right. Video games are degenerate if used too much. She shouldn't be demanding this but he shouldn't be a beta cuck either.

She doesn't really know anything about whisky but she got me a bottle of Monkey Shoulder, it's a blend of three different single malts. It's decent, I've had it before which is why she knew to get it for me.

>letting your gf buy your video games for you

Fuck you the game you just lost

If everyone is castrated at birth the human race will die out in a generation. Traditional gender roles aren't an accident. The probability of nature reasserting itself gets better as the Left continues to lose touch with reality.

gay

sage

are 'reply to these posts' breaking the rules?

>implying playing video games is the quickest way for a girl to excuse fucking another man

fuck

>having a girlfriend
>spending time with her and fucking her
>gay
???????

Motherposting should be a permaban offense. Not that bans aren't easy to evade, but I'm sure at least half the autists who motherpost are too dumb to do it.
Stop shitting up the board you humongous faggots. AND STOP FUCKING REPLYING, IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING YOU SUPERSTITIOUS CUNTS.

It's so fucking cringeworthy. My teacher was talking about buying a video game for her husband, it was like she was talking about a fucking child. You could tell he's completely into that shit and neglecting their relationship.

This is cuckoldry by console.

This is the most cringe of them all because of how oblivious he is

fuck you, you mother fucking bastard cunt whore

what a cuck

goddamnit that was good

Every fucking time

>making you sign a contract dictating how you spend your time
>defending this behaviour

literal cuckold

jej just eat it way beter for your delicate baby lungs

>cucked
>cucked
>not gay
???????

She forgot a comma in rule number 1. Why are white people so ignorant when it comes to their own language and basically everything else?

It reeks of wanting points on social media.
Reddit upvotes, facebook likes and twitter-whatevers.
The whole thing is needy and cringey.

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG

Don't be fucking retarded, women need men to be fertile so they can trap men into marrying them, or at least giving them child support monies.

Picture made me lol. dumb bitches.

conspicuous consumption

truly niggardly, OP

this
also permaimmunity is still active for me which can't be negated by shitty anti-immunity negators.

Nah, he's nowhere near the worst. He's not doing the whole gaping mouth thing which is really creepy and effeminate.

>tfw video games ruined my life
10,000+ hours of vidya, what could I have done in that time...

Women who result to this are usually at the end of their line with no life faggots
If your bitch comes in your room as a sexy bunny to get your attention while you're raiding vidya and you say no you're fucking pathetic.
I've seen that shit too.
Fucking peterpans.

She tried, cute enough for me.
If she lost her virginity with me, and do not show any sign of whoredom, I would love her.

>This

I wish 14 year old me learned some programming language or some shit so I could have made a cuckold dating app or something for NEET bux

Fuck youuuuuu

pretty good.

that's a valid contract

Damn.. That's a sneaky one.. An OP finally posted something of value on Sup Forums

How old are you now?
It's not too late buddy,
I learned programming at 26 and it's difficult as fuck at first,
but I eventually got the hang of it.

there's nothing cute about a relationship built on an ageplay fetish. Short-term relationships are a degenerate distraction and any children reared in such a household will be raised on coddling and soy

Well played you sneaky cunt, well played

Autism. Many such cases. Sad!

I am 23 doing a masters in math so I know matlab and shit-tier python but I don't think I have time these days to learn something like Java to a useful level

Damn

you bitch

A real man would sign that shit, ignore it, get in a huge argument with her, and then hate fuck her into submission. The only mistake made so far is that the game is Call of Diversity: World War Gay.

Prove me wrong soyboys.

>I'm young, and need to shine
>I want to settle down with a nice pie now