California city official is gunned down while vacationing in Mexico

>An American tourist was shot and killed while apparently being robbed in a resort town on Mexico’s Pacific Coast that has become popular with surfers and Hollywood stars.

>Douglas Bradley was killed Thursday in the hotel zone of Ixtapa. He was on Christmas vacation in neighboring Zihuatanejo and would have turned 50 the next day.

>The city of Imperial Beach in San Diego County announced Bradley’s death on Friday. He was the city’s director of finance.

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/30/california-city-official-is-gunned-down-while-vacationing-in-mexico.html

No one cares about California

sage

Huh. I thought Mexico had strict gun control laws. How did this happen???

>(((director of finance)))

the taco of peace strikes when you never expect it

Poetic justice

Why would anyone vacation in mexico? I don't understand.

Getting blown up why visiting paris would be a tragedy, getting shot in mexico should not come as a surprise to anyone.

Natural selection in action, I guess.

Ha, take that conservashits. Your precious 'wall' wouldn't have stopped this from happening, so building it is pointless.
#letthemin

>Be mutt
>Get shot.

Why is this news?

>Be mexican
>Get beheaded,mutilated,shot,flayed
silly Pedro

This is really shameful

>be american
>holiday to another country
>get shot

Kek

>be american anywhere in the world
>get shot

He voted for it.

It's a start.

dont forget to smile, user

As you thought, only criminals have guns. Gun control, never!

>He was also a city official.
>From California
No american cares

does this mean we need to stop with the memes before we meme our own demises?

my mom went to mexico for a wedding and the mexican groom wouldnt let her go anywhere alone. he even told her which atm was safe to use and which ones wee watched by gangs etc.

>inb4 it was a drug deal gone bad

It's not.
Nobody major will really care cause it was a mexican that shot him and they don't want to offend minorities.

Trump needs to extend the wall to include the border of California

please kill more of our elected officials pedro

This is unironically what it probably was. But my guess is on arms deal, ever since the chink gun smuggler got arrested somebody had to take the mantel.

Why a burguer being killed in murdertown is any news? Just take a look at the murder rates at this shitty place, you fucking morons

>Just take a look at the murder rates at this shitty place, you fucking morons

Send them here, always happy to help.

it was probably a hit disguised as a robbery gone bad
id look into his financial records with some forensic accountants if i had a say in it

Anyone got a quick rundown of this guy's politics? What did he do, what shit did he support/oppose?

Apparently we're just fucking bullet magnets.

We're just gonna have to start bringing our 2nd Amendment wherever we go. Our constitution supersedes your silly bootlick laws.

>Zihuatanejo

Isn’t this the town from The Shawshank Redemption?

He was most likely trying to buy drugs and thought he was untouchable because he was an ameriturd, good riddance.

>be American
>open front door
>get shot
>go to Mexico
>get shot
>go to Canada
>refused entry at the border because you're not brown
>turn back into America
>immediately get shot

Agreed, tacobro

>is involved in finances in one of the most politically corrupt states in America
>winds up murdered in Mexico

nothing to see here

American
>warmonger trait
>better military skill, but civilian gun violence will haunt you

Muslim
>explosive trait
>better explosives skill, but more bombs will explode in muslim areas than any other

German
>engineering trait
>better engineering skill, but entirely practical and can't think outside the box

the real question is:
Does the banning of firearms lower the GENERAL HOMICIDE RATE (per capita)?

The answer is no

Just imagine how much money the taxpayer saved and encourage more of them to vacation in Mexico.

>the jewish experiment saying Germans cant think outside the box

whew lad

freedom isnt free

Nothing of value was lost

Uh, brainlet, gun control actually works.

muh "criminals don't follow the law, so it's pointless!" is absolute bullshit

Do you have military patroling as police? No? That is the state of affairs down here. At least you are able to defend yourselves. Guns are ony in the hands of criminals, militarized police and military acting as police. We get raped by narcos, thugs or super corrupted police.
Go suck a mile of dick libtard.

hehe