(((WHITE IDENTITY))) Rising?

I think that a lot of White people, even Gen Z younglings are still used to seeing America as a White nation. So what happens when it dawns on us that that has now changed? What happens when politics, media and culture is overwhelmingly shitskin? I feel like racial polarization will kick off and Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.

Right now we are in danger of White people shifting hard into racism, which is the fault of the regressive left.

So I ask you Sup Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?

This study worries me alot -> archive.is/gfN87

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gfN87
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BTW F@M!

This study archive.is/gfN87 basically confirms that white America is slowly shifting into a more "racial" mindset, and thus is creating the fuel for potentially divisive and destructive white identity Sup Forumsitics. WHICH IS NOT GOOD, SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!

THE WHITE IDENTITY PSYOP CULT NEEDS TO BE SMASHED BEFORE WE CAN TAKE ON THE LEFT, SINCE THEY MAKE US LOOK BAD TO NORMAL PEOPLE. WAKE UP FAGGOTS!

What do??

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

That is a grotesque body type.

>blonde
>white

lol

that girl isn't blond you blind baboon

That didn't take long.

so women are constantly showing ass and tits trying to look sexy and guys constantly want to fuck. Looks like it's going down hill fast. Does anyone really care anymore about actual relationships to become parents of stable house holds? Wtf is going on.

you literally just summed up the problem with humanity in general, men always want to fuck and women are sluts if you let them be

It’s too late. We tried out equality, and we found equality doesn’t exist. Race Realism is being spread. Soon the left will be completely dead.

I'm not concerned about it. ((They)) want to poke the sleeping dragon, then they can't be surprised when they receive the flames.

This fucking thread again.

I bet her snatch FUCKING STINKS

The left, blacks, Latinos and Muslims caused it to their selves. I have no sympathy for these stupid people who are the reason why cultures can't work together.

I don't think you're familiar with this board.

Sup Forums is for the civil war and exterminating niggers for good.

fuck off, beaner scum, only human beings allowed to post on Sup Forums

Plus he posts literal whores to get the goy attention,since he knows the goy(not me) will fall for the thicc meme he keep doing it with great success

I've seen this thread before, and I'll say the same thing again. White identity is not a bad thing.

Did you ever consider that suppressing white identity is causing it to become more hostile towards minorities

Fuck off Aussie if this was the case Sup Forums would only have 3 people who truly believe they're 100% pure blood Aryan. Calling each other Kikes.

I told you once and I'll tell you again, wherever you go I will follow you. Now either go be a fag elsewhere or go jerk off to them memory Mr. 12.5%.

Look dude we as a white society have to admit integration has failed and being accepting to other ideas is a terrible way of life. Its been a downhil slope since the 1950 and its in everyone best interest to go back asap.

whos that white bitch she has a fat ass. I'm gonna have her sit on my dick and be my personal cock cushion.

You are moralizing racism as something undesirable which you have been programmed your whole life into doing. Racism is the evolved tribal feelings every human on earth feels. Its "coming back" because they can't keep lid on it for too much longer. The truth always comes out.

Always one fag virgin pretending his standards are too high

Welp mediocre bait

You think because you're a mongrel, most people are?