Here's how the church gets kiked

Consider this example.

1 Corinthians 11:6
>If a woman does not have her head veiled, she may as well have her hair cut off. But if it is shameful for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should wear a veil.
>if it is shameful

What the kikes have done in this particular situation is much the same as they do with the American constitution: they change the meaning of words to change how it applies. Just as they change "well regulated militia" from meaning "the people" to "the military," they have changed what is considered shameful and allowed women to lose their modesty.

There are probably other such situations. Discuss.

You're taking that verse out of context.

>Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered? Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.

Also...

(((New International Version)))

Explain.

I wasn't using the New International Version you tard. Also, (((KJV)))

Right here.
Alaska has had the highest rate of "adoptions" per capita and CSSD taking kids over debt than any other State.
Alaska built two huge court houses the Rabinowitz ahem, and the Nesbett.
For 30 Years judges have gone rogue with zero liability and the rate of kids trafficked through the probate courts is astounding.
Only one representative, Tammy Wilson has raised any attention but it is too far gone.
Want to see a Crazed Jewess that abuses and recreates the US Constitution?
Marla Greenstein.
Alaska only has 725K people but everyone loses their kids now.
There is nothing that can be done since the Alaskan Troopers only protect the Jewish takeover corporation.
Somebody send the DOJ and the Feds to Alaska please.The entire judicial branch is corrupt and the native corporations are corrupt because they are run by a select few Jews that seem intent on destroying Alaska for their profits.
The same way Obama had his IRS target conservatives for audits. The IRS had Alaskan DOR/CSSD/OSPA target conservatives for their children.
My only child was trafficked away and almost every alaskan you will talk to especially conservative white Alaskans will tell you the same thing.
It has become so big a business they import kids from guatemala, or somoa, the caribbean etc.
One of the most lucrative corporations has been the Nesbett and Rabinowitz probate and adoption corporations.
Alaska is Israel 2.0, or Big Israel .
They actually had engineers and architects design special courthouses to steal kids. Think that over.

>Somebody send the DOJ and the Feds
You think they aren't at least as corrupt?

>jewish gala
>celebrating the purchase
Hmmm....

>Explain.

The entire passage is calling into question whether the requirement for women to cover their heads in worship even exists.

>I wasn't using the New International Version you tard. Also, (((KJV)))

It's verbatim from the NIV so whatever you were using, it was degenerate. And you can't triple parentheses me after I did it to you.

The requirement was originally enforced (according to the catholic church) by Linus, who was a friend of Saint Paul (the man who invented the rule) and who is literally mentioned in one of the other epistles. I should think he'd know what he was doing.

Then lets elect a Sheriff in 2018? Ive talked this over with a few very prominent Alaskans. 2018 could be the year to save Alaska if we vote in a Sheriff, then one in every "borough".

What we NEED is one of /ourguys/ in charge. I think it could be done. I'd run myself but I'm not 30 yet

Alaska was fucked the second oil went out and mj was legalized. There has been a mass influx of liberal influence in the form of politics and relocated citizens. Ten years ago Alaska was damn near the perfect white ethnostate save for native villages, nowadays you'll see everything up there. A war is going on up there and most people don't realize it (even Alaskans)

Seen it for myself as a resident and now an outsider.

Im 40. Worked the slope, inlet, offshore, purse seining and mining all over Alaska.
Clean record.
Alaska spent maybe a half million this year alone to fight me.
Juneau has had to pass laws to fight me.

Run for governor, man. I'll volunteer in your campaign. I'll advertise

>(according to the catholic church)
THEN IT MUST BE TRUE!
>scroll further down in the chapter
>13Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered? 14Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him? 15But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. 16But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.
Derp.

>change "well regulated militia" from meaning "the people" to "the military,"
user, there are sooo many better examples of this than the non-example you posted. You could have used the word "welfare" which used to mean wellbeing, or the word "regulation" which used to mean 'to make uniform'

>THEN IT MUST BE TRUE!
That's not what I said. What I said is that the first bishop of Rome who enforced it was a man who knew Paul personally

Sheriff first, Governership later.

>What I said is that the first bishop of Rome who enforced it was a man who knew Paul personally

You're missing the point.

You're making no point.

Be governor and create the office of sheriff. You can't get a politician to do anything without paying him thousands

Alaska never ran out of oil. It all gets shipped from man made islands now.
All the gas and urea fertilizer gets shipped, all the coal, all the fish, timber.
Alaska gets raped,Alaskans are poor, and all the resources make SK the richest people on Earth per capita. Hmmm.

This is why I'm an AKIP member. I keep intending to write a letter asking if any of the party leadership is alive but I never get off my ass and do it

The point is that you miss the fucking point of the scripture which you quoted out of context. So I guess that makes you and Linus illiterate.

>the words themselves trump the fact that Linus literally knew the man who wrote them and probably talked with him about what they meant

I'll look into it.

Kek wills it with those numbers. i'll try for gov

>a man is corrupt at teaches false doctrine because he is a sinner
Checks out, mr. illiterate.

Put out some kind of a dogwhistle so I know who you are

It will come out of fairbanks. hit CL looking for Lt gov and some free legal help, hit AKIP up, and talk to the old guard

spread this to normies
let it marinate
tell them what it means later

>herf derf
heres how you kike christianity
>muh birth control and abortion is bad
>muh go to africa and spread de biblyh
>noo niglets, have kids, dont use condoms
>have food too
>sure, come to glorious christkikendom.
>just fuck all our women, we don't mind,. just dont wear a condom!

Jesus Christ I didn't know it was that bad there.