Christfags

Just a reminder that all Christfags here are race-traitors for following a kike sandnigger religion. Paganism has and always will be the true religion of the white race. True fascists will lead the way in returning Europe to its polytheistic roots.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heil Ingui Frey Hail Thunor

lol gay

There is literally nothing wrong with Christianity. It's a culturally white religion

True my 1/64th German bro.

Fuck you, worthless pagan larper.

>Denying the multitude of miracles made by the Church is absurd.
>Denying exorcisms without actually ever seeing one is absurd.
>Denying real cases of icons streaming myrrh that science has yet to explain
>Denying the fact that when some icons were struck by swords, blood spurted out
>being this uneducated

Saved.
Not sure how this pertains to Christianity though.

I admit, I'm starting to seriously question my faith due to paganism.

I just have a hard time making the final leap. I tried to be a good Christian but

>All churches are cucked, even NrX is pro-race mixing. Contrary to what pol says, every church is full of guilty whores or spinsters just there to gossip. Sermons are cool but it's mostly boring and I can hardly pay attention.
>have a hard time believing in literal mythology, just goes against my instincts. I can force myself to believe Christ rose from the dead, but then I have to also believe in OT shit, like the story of Samson which just sounds like a Conan the barbarian adventure, or the absurdities of Noah's Ark, Garden of Eve, etc

Help please.

Imagine worshipping a Jew. No. Think about it for a second. A Jew!

Yes, everything here is correct. In what way does Christianity follow any of these tenants?

biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/

There is no Christian church, sect, denomination in the world that is pro white. If you say what you really believe in public you will get expelled. Why love a double life of lies? Just get out of there.

Please stop this divide and conquer cancer. Sometimes I wish the viking larpers and the crusader larpers would just kill each other so everyone else can move on with actually caring about our people instead of instigating these fucked up little pissing contests that only detract from moving anywhere useful. The gods have never told me
>hey, you know, the folk are important and all, but before we secure their future, we really need to kill the Christians

Who started the spread of Christianization
Christianity was made and design for the goyim.

Silly talk. 70% of whites in America are Christian. Paganism is almost non-existent. There's a reason for that user.

Why live* a double life

It’s stupid. You’re either pro white or you’re Christian.

Fuck you kike shill
Everybody here knows to never ever trust jews unless they wrote something a long time ago that you happen to like, then it's ok to let them frame your entire reality for you.

the jews of the old testament and the jews after Jesus are differnet religions. Most jews today don't even believe in the old testament the way Christians do.

>opting for worldly rather than eternal

>Paganism
>Always the true religion of the white race
>Ignoring the fact that paganism has been dead for a millenium

You LARPing faggots don't even believe in your stupid fucking imaginary gods.

Just because churches have been subverted and therefore cucked does not mean the God does not exist or that Churches will never return to power. Either God exists or he doesn't, in which case everything becomes ultimately meaningless

There’s not a church in America that won’t excommunicate you if you come out as pro-white. You’re either pro-white or you’re Christian, you can’t be both.

I should mention the biggest religious redpill for me was the fact Ethiopia converted in 200 AD, a full 800 years before most of muh ancestry did. Why would God damn 800 years of my ancestors when he could have saved them instead of a bunch of worthless niggers that can't even feed themselves today? It just says to me that conversion was largely tied to political factors and has nothing to do with miracles or destiny or whatever, and this has seriously shaken my faith.

Correct. This is completely irrelevant to Christianity, or even modern Judaism for that matter.

Christianity uber alles

I always get these vague answers

>in which case everything becomes ultimately meaningless

What does that mean?

And why can people like say Siberian shamans live fulfilled lives, and they probably have fuller lives than most westerners?

Christianity destroyed Judaism. Every single so called "Jew" alive today can not trace any ancestry to the Hebrews of the Old Testament. You might actually learn something if you listen to what I'm saying.

If you’re pro white you need to hide your views from your Christian church and “brothers” or be expelled. What else do you need to know I mean really

The Bible made for the goyim and was written by Jews. The Bible was designed to promise the goyim the false heaven and to weaken the honor and belief of the goy's natural spirituality. Why do you think the original "Christians" were Jews. The Bible's authentic teaching was nothing more but the the breaking down of the goy so they can be easily controlled. However Christianity became more Pagan overtime and adopted to alot of European Pagan traditions and that made Europeans turn on thier masters and mold Christianity to their liking. Why do you think Jews hate Europeans being Christians because it was the Jew failed plan. But now they used Africans Christian and Muslim to replace the European population.

that's because most westerners completely lost the spiritual part of life. Siberian shamans have it in a very corrupted way, but they still have tiny bits of it that they figured out on their own.

Most westerners today are CaE christians and do not have any form of spirituality.

In 1933, prior to the annexation of Austria into Germany, the population of Germany was approximately 67% Protestant and 33% Catholic; while the Jewish population was less than 1%. A census in May 1939, six years into the Nazi era and after the annexation of mostly Catholic Austria into Germany, indicates that 54% considered themselves Protestant, 40% Catholic, 3.5% self-identified as "gottgläubig" (lit. "believers in God", often described as predominately creationist and deistic), and 1.5% as non-religious.
Truth be told I don’t think nazism minded if people are Christian as along as they had same ideals to keep Germany pure, And also think you’re using divide & conquer

Where do I begin?

Firstly, proofs?

Secondly,
>correlating worldly success with closeness to God
That's literally what the jews do and that's what their religion is based upon. Their "messiah" is gonna come, and will make the Jews the kings of the Earth (except for the faithful). The AntiChrist will be the king of (almost) all of Earth, and by his worldly success he will take many souls.

Sup Forums only promotes Christianity to fight degeneracy and somehow fight (((them))), not many actually believe in it or practice Christianity in their own lives.

It means, there is no point to life, death, birth, marriage, race war, art, history, religion, fashion, music, video games, jews, Sup Forums, memes, etc..... only the artificially attention we attempt to create for the gapping void within our soul. That is of course, If there is no God who created life for a purpose and who is Love and Logos.

amen

You can’t be Christian and pro white. Ask any church in the entire world. It should be hard to find one if I’m wrong right? It’s a big world with millions of churches.

this is OP

i'm pro-white in the sense of "each race should stay in their own lands and be orthodox christian".

pro-white as in "Let's go kill niggers LMAO *bang bang bang*" is degenerate and gay.

>hurr durr jews made Christianity to control us xddddd

we should just kill every Protestant,Pagan,Muslim,and Jew we come across at this point, they are literal cancer ignoring the word of Christ.

Okay, how can you follow a book that was written and made by your enemy. Their no such thing as "good Jews" and the book was made for you to blindly follow some judgement day even though thier is no such thing as the end only cycles upon this universe.

/BREAD

funny how pagan niggers forget that the last pagan emperor tried to rebuild the jewish temple and helped the jews in an attempt to destory christianity

>That is of course, If there is no God who created life for a purpose and who is Love and Logos.

But why must it be the Christian god? You just used a Greek word - logos. The concept existed before Christianity as did its theology - why should I then not just be a neoplatonist? Or a deist?

Yet even that is not allowed. No church is race realist much less pro any race. If you are that you are in private and you have to hide that opinion from your “brothers” and “father” and you know it. Church isn’t a private thing though.

Who was the last pagan emperor?

lololol
my sides just went into orbit
paganfags BTFO
Repent sinners

the Bible was not made by pre-Christian jews. The Bible was made by Christians. After Christ's death, Christians became a separate thing despite many still viewing it as Judaism.

Also, old testament Jews aren't todays Jews. Even though the term is the same,they are two completely different things and even their beliefs dont' entirely coincide.

The only good thing pastor anderson ever did was "March to Zion", watch it.

PS. Most early christians absolutely despised jews and the jews despised Christians.

PSS. The Bible was actually compiled by the church fathers around 300's AD.

Fuck off with your proxy Varg.

Your gods had such nigger-tier practices as ritualized gang rape and ritual sacrifice of women and children.

Julian the Apostate.

Exactly, Christianity was the only proper religion for the Roman Empire, sadly Constantine came too late. The Empire was going to fall regardless at that point.

>only form of Christianity that was ever not dogshit was some radical sect from Germany that pretty much reinterpreted everything to fit pagan ideals
>Christianity in Britain basically was King Henry reeeee'ing at the Catholic Church and then creating his own larp Church
it's all a joke

Christians ITT: name one Christian church that is pro white. Any denomination, anywhere.

I always find christian larpers completely miss the point of aryan paganism entirely.
They think that we "worship" our "imaginary Gods" .
You people do not understand, we are not enslaved by our Gods like you are, we do not kneel at their feet and beg forgiveness.
We see our God's as our forefathers, our real ancient, primordial ancestors and the point of our faith is not to beg that they protect us or grant us eternal life. The point of our faith is to become the real personification of the divine in human form, to achieve total transcendence and become one with the Gods, to stand on equal footing with the greatest men of all time and carve out a destiny for ourselves.
You will never be able to understand such a faith because your religion is one of slavery, not of transcendence.

so i'm gonna dump Christianity a 2000 year old proven concept that works for a theory compiled from random sources and statistics by a mongolian basket weaving forum?

Also, just today my priest was telling me about the jews. IDK how you say "you can't be antisemitic in the church" if my PRIEST AND BISHOP daily remind me about the jews and their lies (no pun intended).

Here is the thing. Norse Mythology and lore is thrilling, interesting and in some regards healthy, but It is still only the lore of a bygone age and it cannot answer legitimate question that our present age is seeks answers for. God is real, If norse mythology helps you get closer to him then that is a good thing.

The roman empire fell in 1453

Let's agree to disagree at least you don't think the Jews are your greatest Ally.

Everything that you like about Christianity comes from European pagan philosophy, art and customs such as Christmas. Really makes you think?

meant the Western Half, if Rome had remained Pagan the Eastern Half would have fallen too.

"Jews are your greatest ally" is a thing from the last 50 years tho.

All church fathers from before hated and despised Jews. So yeah. Most Christians in history are on our side.

>God is real, If norse mythology helps you get closer to him then that is a good thing.

That's all I needed to know. I don't feel anything at church, when I read the bible or when I read posts/view screencaps here. I'm going to go back to searching, I guess. The Iliad always tickled my heart, maybe I'll give it another read.

>implying im Christian in order to justify dressing up a tree

Is paganism pro white?

Who do you think plato was talking about when he spoke of the Eternal Being, or Aristotles: Logos. It was the one true God who revealed himself and his plans through a people and in a holy book.

julian the apostate grand son of emperor Constantine the great, a bookfag that should be viewed as what happens when you let incel run your shit, needless to say he died a fag in the desert after getting btfoed by God

This problem is for after we won
Everyone who disagrees or brings it up here is an idiot or a kike

I have a friend who constantly keeps talking about Christianity and how the Jews are our friends guiding him on right path.

Honey, the gollywog got onto the computer again!
I told you to password it!

I prefer to live in truth. If you’re pro white you need to hide that fact from your Christian “brothers” or face excommunication. You can’t be pro white and Christian. Some prefer to love a double life of lies I guess.

Do that, search for Him.
It says in the Bible, if you seek, you shalll find. But remember, Beowulf was himself a Christian follow of Jesus.

The esoterics in christianity parallel all other esoterics. Just because the kikes put their spin on it to make it the slave religion that it has become does not mean that there isnt knowledge buried within it. And if you aren't a student of the esoteric you are not a "pagan" you are merely the "pagan larper" which Hitler decried as nothing more than a moronic jester.

>or even modern Judaism for that matter.

funny enough he literally sounds like so many pagan niggers here
>got a larpy baptism of bulls blood to say he wasn't a christian
>did everything in his power to fuck with the christians...... to no effect
>book worm
>possible faggot but in the end doesn't matter because he died without having a kid
utter trash and a larp fag

That's literally Jewish Tricks. They called 2000 year old doctrine "replacement theology" and started shilling for Israel as "God doesn't break his promises" while Replacement theology is *literally* in the bible (Galatians 3).

That's why protestantism is cancer. You can interpret the bible however you want which leads to Jewish infiltration. But the church fathers knew and had to be shut down.

Then why didn't he reveal it to them instead of waiting 300 more years, 300 years of more pagans going to hell, and then 1300 more years of my ancestors deprived of god's graces?

The whole "Plato and Aristotle figured Christianity out" just seems like a retcon to me. I mean, Christian theology was based upon their work.

idk what you're saying. Christ is the truth. It worked for 2000 years and is still working. See i honestly don't know what you're talking about

Thats nonsense.
Its true Jews have a different covenant with God than Christian do, but each is their own path. Christianity is obviously superior because all you have to do is accept Christ instead of many requirements the Jews must fulfill as well as having a Jewish blood connection. The majority of (((Jews))) that Sup Forums hates are not true Jews anyways. Just more heretical liberal scums.

Look at Galatians 3 for the correct understanding of God's covenant.

Current jews have no covenants with God.

Pagans are the kind of people who listen to black metal and then say that trannies are okay.

So, no.

>ortho christchan
give me catholic christchan now

close enough

You need to hide your true political views. That’s not living in truth.

Everything that is lovable about Christianity from the architecture to the music to the philosophy is insofar and inasmuch as it is European and pagan.

Everything else is sand people shit which is alien, ugly and repulsive.

>implying all marvel worshippers hate jews

You are thinking of the old testament. The new testament was a rebellion against that, but it was quickly subverted and then used as a tool to get the stupid goyim to be religious about paying their taxes and fearful of questioning what they are told is truth. The whole "son of god" thing used to describe Jesus is kikery. He was similar to Hermes Trismegistus.

Christianity is mandatorily anti white though.

I recognize you from the Christianity thread that archived. As a Calvinist I like Orthodox(ers?) more than the heretical scum RCC but I still feel theres too much emphasis on iconography and insuffience focus on sovereign grace

I would look to Genesis 17:7

I will establish my covenant as an everlasting covenant between me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come, to be your God and the God of your descendants after you.

>why didn't God just make everyone go heaven derp

Nigger do you not understand the fact that literally ALL pagans outside of this board are communist degenerate faggots who hate the white race. No pagan outside of this board is redpilled, if you want to be with your fellow enlightened aryan brothers and sisters you'd have to hide ALL of your opinions.

Catholics are doomed. Pope Francis is an utter stain upon them.

He reveals himself to every man, tribe, culture, civilization through, reason and faith and more specifically in Goodness, Truth and Beauty. Every human that lives, is giving time on the earth to live and seek Him out and do what is right according to the natural law written on every mans conscience. Christian theology drew on the eternal Truths that certain greek philosophers discovered to be character traits of reality and even of God.

Copy cat theory relies on a bunch of fallacies including exclusion fallacies (denying artifacts that prove certain biblical events/areas), chop-logic fallacy (nitpicking from various myths, religions, etc. and choosing similarities that you believe are somehow conclusive that Christianity nor Jesus is real), etc. Correlation doesn't equal causation. If you try hard enough, you can argue that all religions are not real and come from other myths because of similarities that you intentionally nitpick.

No. There’s nothing in paganism that dictates that you must be anti white. There is in Christianity though. understand that

>Americans

most people don't understand icons imo.

Icons are just like pathways for the grace of God. They help you think of Jesus, the saints, etc. that you can then call to intercede for you or pray directly to Jesus.

We do have wonder-working icons. But we must recognize that any icon is wonder-working, because it's not the icon doing the miracles, but God. And God might choose this or that icon to strengthen our faith by performing miracles near or through it.