Tokyo Ghoul:re

Chapter's out.

No Eto = Shit Chapter

God
Furuta is taking this manga even lower than it was.

IKR man

Why is that fucker offscreening everything that might be interesting, and showing us such a load of crap.
Holy shit, when Takizawa's gothic poem blog become the most entertaining thing of your chapter, you clearly got a problem.

Other translation was better here.

So has Takizawa left Goat permanently?

Can't wait for death to cuck Touka.

Why do I regularly see anons complaining that Kaneki is an incompetent leader and has no plan, or that it's stupid that he's intending to force an understanding between humans and ghouls?
It's not like those flaws aren't important parts of his character.
He's not supposed to suddenly be a cappable leader, just because he inherited the OEK title.

my problem is that he just took up the title because of arima after the lack reaper thing which made me and a lot of us thought he was going to start building up his personality especially after the fight with eto he asked why he should save her (even though yoshimura asked him to)

>He's not supposed to suddenly be a cappable leader, just because he inherited the OEK title
as we clearly see his team was a mess

>my problem is that he just took up the title because of arima after the lack reaper thing
Well, actually he also took it up due to his realization after talking with the Hide he imagined, finding a reason to live.
And this chapter we were told that this whole OEK business is just Kaneki's chain that holds him down for now, so that he doesn't become actively suicidal again.

I thought as much but the way it happened was like "ok". like there was no speech like kallen vs suzaku or naruto vs sasuke about each other views/philosphy or whatever, no just fight, "I want to die" and then ok.

>but the way it happened
Yeah, Ishida and his execution in :re is really disappointing.

Had to post it

>defending those retards
Get out

So how did Ishida disappoint this time?

>tfw Furuta is going to die very soon

Fuck off, spic.

Ishida died in Rose arc, the only things the has left are the covers and frontpages

Tokyo Ghoul was so good when there was not clear enemy. It was just a bunch of dirty hands pulling the strings in the shadows, then Ishida ruins it all by adding this poor excuse of a character as the main antagonist.

I really miss Kaneki's mental struggle and inner monologues, all the mysteries surrounding the plot and the good cliffhangers in the original. Ishida was good at this, but it seems he really lost the interest in his manga.

Common knowledge by now.

>Furuta
>main antagonist
>falling for the illusions in the moon arc

Either Takizawa never shows up in the story after this point or he sacrifices himself. That was a huge flag Kaneki gave him.

Furuta first impressions were good, I liked at first his character but now is a clown fest

Ha, that tear looks like Hisoka's.

Kaneki was talking about Takizawa as much as he was talking about himself.
The difference is Takizawa's chain that holds him is an object he would have to return to Amon in order to get rid of it, and he obviously doesn't want to meet either Amon or Akira. Kaneki's is an organization that can fall apart any time as soon as the lie about Arima's death is uncovered.
Takizawa actually seems like a character who would survive this manga.

so I would "slightly" defend ishida sometimes. but how does furuta killing "sasaki" make any sense to anyone?
>the guy that is believed to have killed arima and surpassed him
>the guy who had to be placed under arirma care because no one could handle him physically
>captured by a bunch of last minute no-names
>which nobody knew about
what?

Pretty sure Ishida's editor is responsible for a majority of the retardation surrounding the CCG and everyony who falls for Furuta's scheme'S.
The nips love Sou-chan.

did he change editors? I feel like they need to start putting out whos the editor for which mangaka because they can make the mangaka write shit and never get blamed. but I dont believe its all the editors. ishida is probably just a one timer like the same way most college students just write an essay one time and just do spellcheck without making a rough draft

It's the same with every manga, once it gets too popular the editors and Shueisha start to influence the mangakas' writing more and more.

>"I think of this as an opportunity."
>tfw you just know that Kaneki's going to fuck up his attempt at exposing Furuta's lie and that will trigger the :re raid

why if it got popular by itself. I mean is it in the contract to not saying "No" to the editor?

I think its gonna be an opportunity to reinvent himself cause lets face the man we knew as "kaneki ken" lived a very hard and sad life.

What do you expect from a clown?

I bet my 1 million dollar account that kaneki changes his hair again or something similar because plot.

He is a tsundere. He already said his goal now was to live for others, he will keep an eye on Amon and Akira and intervene when they get in trouble.

if he does it will be one of the rare moment where ishida has been consistent in re.

If Ishida could develop Kaneki as a leader to show how assertive he becomes Re's quality would increase, but he is too busy making everyone kiss Touka's ass and making Furuta le funny villain xd.

Why is Takizawa a more interesting character that Kaneki at this point?

>but how does furuta killing "sasaki" make any sense to anyone?
For the same reason the CCG left Eto to hold her conference. They are too stupid to think for themselves.

shit manga

I guess he thinks he did that with those stupid ccg promotions. you know its bad when a person with no credibility or kills under his belt is promoted

Those new Oggai Qs better be rize clones

>you know its bad when a person with no credibility or kills under his belt is promoted
Do you remember when Mutsuki, who jobbed to Torso and ended in a match with Little Bin, defeated Takizawa by kicking his balls? And then Takizawa defeated Tatara and Houji in a single chapter a la shonen style? Ishida lost my respect since then.

I hope they aren't, this manga doesn't need more bullshit asspulls.

>And then Takizawa defeated Tatara and Houji in a single chapter a la shonen style
houjis story job was done him and tatara. I would have to reread part 1 but funnily enough I think tatara was more developed than houji. and takizawa was pretty hyped up .
>when Mutsuki, who jobbed to Torso and ended in a match with Little Bin, defeated Takizawa by kicking his balls
unless you're trained in the chinese arts or literally have intense focus its gonna hurt. but yeah it made it seems if it wasn't for akira taki would have died right then and there. but honestly I have no argument for that fiasco of a chapter honestly everyone agree rue was just a complete mess. not one good thing came out of rue

and I was talking about the system of promotions like at this point the rank doesn't even matter anymore this is just like the ghoul rating system. I mean I get it hes a fan of HXH and wants to make a point about powerlevels dont matter but come on.

but it will provide a challenge if there are mass produced super regenerating Qs

Furuta just needs to fuck Rize non stop.

Because Ishida had to focus on him before removing him from the story.

He left Goat in this chapter so I figure we won't see him for quite a while.

>dumbfucks can't tell from Arima's injuries that it was self-inflicted by his own Owl Quinque
>dumbfucks never checked on Washuu bodies and see they had ghoul characteristics
>dumbfucks never checked Tsuneyoshi's handwriting
>dumbfucks gave Furuta the position for no good reason
>dumbfucks don't realize how retarded he acts
>dumbfucks don't realize how conveniently his strategy payed off
>no confirmation on what happened to the human clown hostages
>no confirmation on what happened to CCG dumbfucks who saw Matsuri as a ghoul but didn't go screaming "WASHUU ARE FUCKIN GHOULS" while running in the opposite direction
>dumbfucks still give Furuta the position right after Matsuri mysteriously dissappears
>dumbfucks, including stupid saicow, easily believe random weak fodder captured the traitor who killed fuckin god Arima
>dumbfucks Marude and Kaneki won't come out and show how big of a fraud Furuta is
Ishita's shitty writing at work.

Still his inner problems, how he actually shows how much he is struggling to be at peace with what he did makes him more interesting.
>Takizawa: I have killed many people, I am a monster and I won't decorate the true with petty words, I am no hero still I will live for the sake of this people.
>Kaneki: daddy Arima died for our sins I must be the leader of his revolution, but fuck my job Touka's waiting for me, I can't risk my skin.

You need to add Uta's bullshit magic Kagune.

>dumbfucks can't tell from Arima's injuries that it was self-inflicted by his own Owl Quinque
They probably didn't check because they already new Kaneki betrayed them and so they just decided to hold him responsible.

>dumbfucks never checked on Washuu bodies and see they had ghoul characteristics
Why would they check something like this if they always thought they were human without doubting it for a single moment?

>dumbfucks never checked Tsuneyoshi's handwriting
Maybe Furuta managed to copy it perfectly?

>dumbfucks gave Furuta the position for no good reason
He's the last person with Washuu blood and japs simply get off on that family inheritance thing.

>dumbfucks don't realize how retarded he acts
They do but what are they supposed to do about it?

>dumbfucks don't realize how conveniently his strategy payed off
The weak fodder shit yes but smart people like Urie and Suzuya + squad seem to not buy Furuta's bullshit. Even Ui looked a bit irritated in this chapter.

>no confirmation on what happened to the human clown hostages
Is that necessary? The humans who remained alive were probably freed if the CCG didn't kill them all before they realized what was going on.

>no confirmation on what happened to CCG dumbfucks who saw Matsuri as a ghoul but didn't go screaming "WASHUU ARE FUCKIN GHOULS" while running in the opposite direction
There were only a few witnesses and Matsuri most likely killed them all before he got cut down by V.

>dumbfucks still give Furuta the position right after Matsuri mysteriously dissappears
I agree that was stupid but how else will Furuta get the main villain status?

>dumbfucks, including stupid saicow, easily believe random weak fodder captured the traitor who killed fuckin god Arima
Suzuya, Urie and Mutsuki didn't look like they bought it.

>dumbfucks Marude and Kaneki won't come out and show how big of a fraud Furuta is
We don't know what both of them are planning currently.

>Ishita's shitty writing at work.
You just realized?