WE NEED A CHAMPION

>single handedly fucking obliterates the entirety of the alt right and “””””skeptic””””” community

>hundreds of multi-hour long debates, many against multiple people at once, yet has never lost

>took on Laura Southern, Roaming Millennial, Theryn Meyer, Nicholas Fuentes, and NoBullshit AT THE SAME TIME 5v1, ran circles around them and their logical fallacies leaving them a stuttering mess
m.youtube.com/watch?v=igvA7LP6IA8

>will debate anyone, whether it be major figureheads or even random Sup Forumstards
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PxGJ67VXGXI

Holy fuck, I can’t stand getting repeatedly BTFO like this, he is like the Ben Shapiro of the Left. Isn’t there anyone on this God forsaken board who can defeat him? If you faggots are so confident in your ideology, why don’t one of you put an end to Destiny once and for all? What are you so afraid of?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CHMFd
archive.org/details/soundcloud-254664622
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IP0FGpOUzFE
youtube.com/watch?v=pEKP2c2-ZA0
destiny.gg/
reddit.com/r/Destiny/
archive.org/details/ZeigerTalk03ThisIsThePlan
archive.org/search.php?query=creator:"Zeiger"
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IF Destiny is 'winning' i wanna lose 'til my dying day

memes aside, Destiny is literally the only leftist willing to engage with the right leaning youtube community, and theyre having a very difficult time hurting his reputation or beating him in debates.

If these ideas went mainstream and lefty intellectuals actually gave a shit to challenge them, theyd be destroyed immediately.

alt-right and skeptics rly need new figure heads who arent autistic memers.

*smirks and shoves sword into the ground*

Let.....

Them....

Come.......

losing is still worse than winning wtf are you on about, if his 'winning' is bad, losing would be much worse you fucking retard, what a terrible joke.

this fucking animal shittalked people for 5 hours straight.

i don't think lefties would engage in such an environment.

I get fucking pissed at how poorly people argue with Destiny. Like he'll make solid but incorrect points, and then everyone he debates goes fucking sperglord and never focuses on his central point

Your meme magic is powerless here.

Heh... nothing personnel.

probably because they can't argue against the god

I'm so fucking sick of des "you must be under 5'4" to join my discord" tiny

He's the Trump of the left, he just keeps winning. Just don't provoke him any further bros.... for our own good...

> nobody can beat him, except: Ryan Dawson, Ryan Faulk, Martin Shkrell, alt hypothesis
DarkSydePhil
Even Sargon Had him throwing a hissy fit about privilege at the end of it, that is not the sign of a mature Victor

>mfw this fucking guy singlehandedly manages to btfo Sup Forums every single time

how will you ever recover???

sounds like fake news

>Enlightened intellectuals.

If destiny is a winner then why is he a midget
Destiny btfo for all eternity never to recover
*puts wiener inside his fake arguments without consent*

His “debate“ with alt hypothesis was more of a lecture than anything. DarkSydePhil completely enviserated him

>Strawmanning
>DUDE
>BRO
>blatant lies
>intellectual dishonesty
>hypocrisy
>temper tantrum when BTFO'd (NApe in particular comes to mind) while his groupies slurp up his cum no matter what
Debating the autistic dwarf is like trying to knock over a brick wall by hitting it with your head. Even if you manage to do it, you're still a retard for actually doing it.

>person with IQ above 90 btfo's alt-kike psy-op cia niggers

how is this breaking news?

>His name is destiny
>No one cares about net celebrities save the infantile crowds that follow them

Why would anyone here care about this faggot? How about we take his jew tactics away and let him 1on1 any member of the nordfront. Winner takes all, guaranteed fagstiny would be in tears before the event even got underway.

You need to stop taking him seriously or you're looking like lolcows.

Seriously listen to this about debating leftists
archive.is/CHMFd
Zeiger- Hammer Podcast 1

Hint- it's not about facts and figures, it's about making the other side look weak.

we don't need another mouthpiece pseudo intellectual on the internet to "debate" low hanging fruit. We need a charismatic people person to rally people to support the far right.

None of you faggots have it. Dork dickey Spencer is totally failing at it too

>he keeps winning
Destiny himself is probably making these threads because he's literally the only person who gives shit about himself.

His debates are just him talking in circles. He hasn't won shit. We need to stop giving attention to this washed up Starcraft player so he'll shrivel up and die

fuck wrong link lol. here's the right one archive.org/details/soundcloud-254664622

My main problem with desTINY besides his pathetic height is that he does what all these Jews do when arguing against white ethnostates - they demand that the advocate of an ethnostate take personal moral responsibility for the hypothetical pain and suffering that removing nonwhites from the land would cause but they would NEVER accept personal moral responsibility for the incalculable pain suffering and opportunity cost of diversity in white societies.
they expect you to own the theoretical outcomes of your ideology while never ever owning or even admitting to the very obvious downside of the diversity/white genocide policy.
so fuck them it's not an honest discussion of the good or the just, it is merely some kike faggot trying to morally shame and humiliate someone publicly while being held to a double standard.
the continued existence of my people never has to be morally justified and people who expect me to make some kind of argument or case for my own survival can kindly step in front of a bus

Already happened retard, GODstiny was straight up clowning the brainlet.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IP0FGpOUzFE

who hasn't he clowned though

I GOT THIS

Whats up dickstainy, go debate Mike Enoch.

Made Jim look like a fucking clown here.
youtube.com/watch?v=pEKP2c2-ZA0

Destiny vs. Mike Enoch when?

>defeating some women
that's some kind of manlet lifetime achievement award I gather
>page 5 and dropping
even with me bumping this to bust a nut on your dumbass midget messiah you faggots are going to 404

Destiny is just a retard that gets more retarded people on his stream to make himself look less retarded

>DarkSydePhil debate
Link?

Godspeed user, i'll be rooting for you

Destiny has
1. planned a murder
2. groomed underage women
3. told his best friend kill himself, and he did
3. talking to his daughter about incest and not condemning it
4. having nudes semi-nudes of 15 year old and struggling not to masturbate to them
5. luring girls on discord
6. Fired from day job for being racist on the job

What the fuck went wrong fellow Destiny bros?

what is this autism?

>Sup Forumstard
>ignores naked ape
No one here wants to debate him due to anonymity and no one significant cares because e-celeb shit. Also he left the stream dumb cunt.

haha this destiny faggot sounds like a real piece of work

just look at him rocking back and forth like an autismo! fucking hilarious

I wonder who's behind this post.

Theres no fucking way Destiny stunted on my guy Sargon. Bullshit

Reminder that Jim BTFO'd that piece of shit in seconds

you seem upset that he's destroying your narratives with ease

he did and without breaking a sweat

JonTron did nothing wrong.

achmed thinks he's white HA

>They think they can escape

hey density....celebrate this victory with a nice big glass of soymilk and watching blacked.com

>DarkSydePhil
Isn't that the youtube gamer who came 4th place in that fighter tournament but the 3 guys ahead of him where Asian so he said he was the best American player in the world?

Destiny ultimately will lose when you simply pose this query to his sorry ass:

"When the same demographic people oh so hate goes, what will happen to the system being funded by those same individuals?"

All that platitude shit means absolutely fucking nothing when the system that even allows for it is destroyed, that is what this mental midget and the left as a whole can never and will never understand.

only soyboys and cucks support this guy, no wonder the left has such love for this guy

>"When the same demographic people oh so hate goes, what will happen to the system being funded by those same individuals?"
Did you miss a couple of words? What are you trying to say?

>talking to his daughter about incest and not condemning it
>doesn't have a daughter

this is actually pretty good, is this your podcast?

the new demographic acquires the conquered country's natural resources, nuclear warheads, stores of precious metals, factories and infrastructure. the loss of a few shekels from the fleeing losers is negligible.

The alt-dumb is anti-fact and will do any slander they can to try and character assassinate people they can't refute.

>conflate one faggot OP with everyone

Why can't you swedefags do that with mudshits?

What happens to the system when the very same people who maintain it are gone?

It is called biting the hand that feeds you, this is very fucking basic. Just see Rhodesia as an example of what happens when you remove a demographic who is capable of maintaining basic infrastructure.

Why do they keep shilling this faggot?

I know Sup Forums, I know what you're thinking.
> who are these retards and where do they come from?
destiny.gg/
reddit.com/r/Destiny/

If you want the e-celeb faggotry to stop, you know what to do.

Warski finally killed Kilroy now he can start Warcon

Yet down the line the whole thing goes to absolute shit and the people are left with nothing but ruin. It happened to Rhodesia, it will happen to Sweden down the line should things continue on the current path, hell it will happen to the entirety of Europe on the current path it is on. Infrastructure crumbles, freedoms are stripped away and these same idiots who pushed for all of this are the ones who get executed first.

>What happens to the system when the very same people who maintain it are gone?

Well, either the system would change or new people would be placed to maintain that system.

What you don't seem to understand is that it's the native populations that have chosen to not have children. So either the system would have to be changed (the end of the nation) or new people would have to be added to the system (immigration).

In the US it's not really needed because you have good birthrates but in the EU with a birthrate of 1.5 children per woman new people are needed to be brought in to maintain the nation.

I knew it fucking ribbit newfags always shitting up Sup Forums
Also saging

Who gives a shit about this spokesman for the lollipop guild? Aren't there more important things to worry about than some smarmy dwarf mining for likes and shekels?

You are not a skeptic

Spiderman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(((Sage)))

No not mine. Zeiger. I think he' a French-Canadian fascist. Came across him recently in this talk archive.org/details/ZeigerTalk03ThisIsThePlan (which is an excellent blueprint for victory btw). Unfortunately most of his podcasts have been shoah'd so you can only access them by searching on archive: archive.org/search.php?query=creator:"Zeiger"
He has a youtube and a gab account. I don't often shill for other peoples work but this guy is underrated.

what's with the endless shilling of youtubers on this board?

Because shrinking down population for an already overcrowded place means the place will implode and you must quickly insert external agents know to cause permanent damage to anything they come in contact with.

Posting e-celeb threads is a violation of the following rules:

Global Rule 2:
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
The main audience of e-celebs are underaged children, and posting e-celeb threads invites them too.

Global Rule 6:
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
E-celeb threads are extremely low quality. They always discuss the same ideas over and over again. Moreover, most of them resort to ad-hominems and name calling. Hence, quality discussion is never brought forth by these threads.

Global Rule 10:
>No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
The frequency of these threads being posted has by now evolved into legitimate spam.

Global Rule 11:
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
E-celebs fulfill all of those boxes above.

>with enough introspection you will find you have moral obligation to date transsexuals!

>I personally discriminate based upon unchangeable genetic traits but I don't believe anyone else should be able to unless it's a quality I value.

>Colors can't be defined because there is a gradient!

>Even though I am sure races don't exist I believe that in spite of differences in intelligence and impulse control we have a moral obligation to ignore these facts while I personally constantly insult people based upon them.

>Muh gdp.

>Deadpool
>In a Spiderman thread

>Looked at that livestream of Kraut and aydin paladin crying on steam.

Chirst why don't these two just fuck already. God damn the autistic woman is literally getting wet on stream.

Jesus fucking Christ I just came off a 2 destiny threads 8 minutes ago. Also:
>who is Ryan Dawson?
>Who is vegan gains?
>Who is naked ape?
Remember to SAGE my fellow Sup Forumsacks
>in b4 hurr durr your just scared cause you got destroyed
Because I know how brain dead desTINY fans are.

Pic related works too.

>caring what any of these tard kids think
nope