Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAJtQwx-41o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me

i am

Whites and Asians

Western Europe and the rest of West. Slavs are Slavs

Polar Bears

But all brits look like mutants or are not actually brits. I don't believe you.

People who can drink milk but would have fought on the Greek side during the Greco-Persian wars & Alexanders invasions.

by the time the jews are done nobody will be white
>irish
>americans le 56%
>slavs
>russians
and now because mass migration
>germany
>france
>sweden

me im like 56% white

Those with white privilege

To start with, blonde hair and blue eyes are de facto non-white.

I wonder if pol will shut down when everybody is a nigger muslim jew subhuman and we can't be racist anymore.

anyone a non-white gets buttmad about, is white

I'll catch you back on Yli in the Kauppinen posts.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Anyone who agrees with me.

In 2019 I'm going to Finland (to visit family) and Estonia (for laulupidu) and I'm planning to take a day trip to Kiuruvesi to try to meet Pete.

My dream is to meet a fucking Finnish meme. What has your country done to me?

Caucasian skull. Family roots in Europe 6 generations (so your whole family must have been in Europe for 6 generations. But if your from Canada/America first/2nd gen. Your fine i guess) while having a Caucasian skull

[purity spiral commences]

All Caucasoid peoples except for Americans.

Caucasians I think

I didn't even know he lives in Kiuruvesi lol. I wonder if he knows how popular of a meme he's become during the years.

>Finn saying anyone else looks like mutants

Leftists always try and nullify, undermine, subvert and question the concept of whiteness when we are using it to self-identify.

They do not question the concept of blackness or jewishness.

They also have no problem defining white when they can use it to attack us with "white privilege" and so on. Their confusion over who is white is selective and is only brought up as an attack upon us, like every other of their points around the discourse of whiteness.

Well i mean, i think he looks relatively normal to be quite honest. Could have at least tried to find a bit more extreme example for added impact.

we certainly aren't

I have similar colored skin and hair with green eyes, am I white?

Hee not particularly ugly but he's not white by any stretch of the imagination

His hair and skin colour is fine it's the eyes and lips and general facial structure which is off

Just give Pete an Olvi III and he is as happy as moved earth. He has no time for memes, there is drinking to be done.

That's a Saami rape babby. Notice it almost looks Norwegian. There's a reason.

This is a 4 in Southern/Eastern Finland.

Are Czechs, Estonians, Lithuanian, and Latvians white?

People with over 95% European DNA.

Estonians, with the Finns, are on a higher plane than white people.They are Elvish beings from Space.

WHAT JOBS ARE IN DEMAND THERE?!

Estonians are the only immigrants who can get jobs in Finland (unless you qualify for a Finnish "Return to the Faterland" passport like I have) but Finnish police fuck Estonia for mushroom farming.

youtube.com/watch?v=UAJtQwx-41o

Pic is considered "ugly" according to Finns on Yli.

So I just need to visit and YANK . com one of these Silvan Elves so she has to come to this god-forsaken land with me, got it!