Last episode of Chain Chronicle is out

Last episode of Chain Chronicle is out
>[HorribleSubs] Chain Chronicle - Haecceitas no Hikari (TV) - 12 [720p].mkv
Well, 3rd movie was out few weeks ago but I don't think there was thread about it.
So, what do you think about it?

Marina best girl

So, am I missing something here if I didn't play the mobage?

I kinda liked MC unironically becoming evil for a while though. The atmosphere of despair was a welcome change from other mobage plots which basically amounts to "one piece with waifus"

>the Holy Queen didn't redeem her fallen paladin vassal

still funny

Did Marina fuck the MC off-screen

She was pretty good.

>Anime original story although the outcome is still much or less the same with the mobage
A bit disappointed to be honest.

I really liked the character design.

All the girls looked deliciously thicc too.

Did she fuck her dark paladin vassal in the end too

No, but her screams of anger while fighting that Samurai-faggot was sexual as fuck.

I watched about 4minutes of ep1 and correctly identified this as purely marketing material.

>2002 encoding now in 2017
Anime is regressing

It's actually quite well written for marketing material.

I want to suck on Phoena's boobs.

There needed to be more of that kuu chick with big sword in tights. Did she even have lines?

>Phoena and Yuri actually fucked
I'm impressed son

meh. I never played the game but I could infer the whole story. side princess and knight shit was the most meaty stuff, story wise. out of the shows about games I have not played I like Tales of Zestiria a lot more even if we clash ideology wise

Where were you during the PG eclipse
he was not the true MC. The white haired guy was

I liked that because 1. its rare and 2. paladin was shit and was mostly to blame for his own problems

at first I was angry about how shit Holy Queen was but then I realized her inability to empathize with her subjects was part of character growth, unfortunately despite what other characters said she never grew in my eyes

Too bad Yuri sucked on her tits while Phoena gave him the best tit fuck of his life.

THICC

I liked the show, but the nakama speeches made it difficult to watch at times
Top tier designs though

So is this a good show to watch if I'm into fantasy settings? How does it compare to Bahamut?

I meant to post this, not the copy-pasted wizards

That boob-wizard was the hottest of the bunch.

So how is it over all? Worth watching?

Seems a lot more generic than Bahamut

Doujins of Yuri and Phoena fucking like rabbits when?

Never played the game, but I like fantasy settings too so I ventured in without any prior knowledge and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

its a meh show. its 70% worse than Bahamut

What are these chibi villains?

Were there any threads for the show?

How? It was that nigga's fault for being so insecure. This is an army, you're expected to at least be confident in yourself or otherwise you can get killed. If he never opened up and told her how he felt, then his insecurity falls on him to address.

Im not taking about that nigger. Im taking about her speech to the kid who was burning shit with the other black hoods. He needed some empathy and legit arguments against joining the dark but instead she went off on a tangent and made thinly veiled speech that was about the nigger knight instead of the kid in front of her

how about realizing that burning shit down does literally nothing to improve your situation? You don't need a quen to tell you that. Perhaps they should make a democratic gov't

he was an uneducated 14 year old peasant. He was under a misconception that doing this shit would get him magic powers and immortality, if everything looked bleak would you not try to get those powers if you were him or would you listen to pink haired girl going on about family and food

him being a dumbass does not mean she should not do her part as a leader.

>MC called Yuri
>No actual Yuri in show

It was an enjoyable show.

Will miss it.

Nigga it's kind of obvious that burning shit down doesn't really do much for anyone. I was 14 once, I could've thought of more constructive ways than joining leaderless riots
About magic powers- why not just become a mage's apprentice?

That's true, but in that case, the ones rioting should've had a plan to demand more representation instead of merely going out of control on riots

>why not just become a mage's apprentice?
Because the world is ending and there is no time.
>I was 14 once, I could've thought of more constructive ways
Did you live in a magic land were top wizards clothing is made out of her own hair? seriously the thief boy got his magic out of nowhere, just fucking around so who is to say it was not work for others.
>representation
They don't want representation. They want the dark army to take notice and recruit them because they don't seem to know that most of the army is made out of mindless dead

>Because the world is ending and there is no time.
So burning shit becomes a viable answer for societal woes?

>Did you live in a magic land were top wizards clothing is made out of her own hair? seriously the thief boy got his magic out of nowhere, just fucking around so who is to say it was not work for others.
Apart from magic and shit, that world operates just like ours. It's not like rioting will grant you magical powers; if it did, it would've been discovered a long time ago.
I'm pretty sure Aram already knew how to do some magic beforehand.

>They don't want representation. They want the dark army to take notice and recruit them because they don't seem to know that most of the army is made out of mindless dead
They want stability. They're expressing their frustration and anger by burning down the city. The thing is, burning things down without a clear goal accomplishes nothing. Should the princess take note? Yes. Does that mean there wasn't a better way for the villagers to find a solution? Did they ask anyone what was wrong, because it seemed like they jumped to conclusions instead of asking their rulers what the deal was.

>So burning shit becomes a viable answer for societal woes?
in a mind of a despite fool, yes. + you know being a mage student costs money, who is going to shell out for an orphan boy to journey all the way to the academy.
>Should the princess take note?
no one is disputing that they are retards, just that the princess also mishandled the situation and was not even engaged in the moment

What a fucking shit show.