They got to close for safety

Accidents Happen on purpose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a6iW-8xPw3k?t=44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its Qanon! hey do aliens exist?

Q how do we destroy Israel the scum of the earth?

They do

Place in oven and set it to 350 for 1 hour.

Wrong tripcode, sorry

I'm as real as the american government!

Sorry. I forgot my tripcode. Ice-T checking in.

too*

Now it's a party up here!

That's how close they got! could not even fit all the o's in..

oh boy, here we go again

don't worry, we are just here to keep you safe..

what's your endgame q

to reach position z, ending the purchased control of america.

So easy to talk freely, when everyone is trying to keep the camera's away.

What are to odds that north Korea is destroyed with a year?

Destroying Israel is our goal.

We're invading in Feb.
Est. - 50000 US casualties

very likely, getting sick of using YAL-1 on their missiles.

Will we ever learn about Vegas?

earth shattering information, this will change the whole definition of what it means to be human...ty Q, ty for doing your part to unite the human race against xenos scum

Wrong. You're a disinfo agent.

Israel did vegas.

No, to many people paid off.

Yes we will. Very soon in fact. You're a shitty disinfo Jew to be honest.

Is the Earth flat?

Imagine the newfags' shock when they learn that tripcodes are 100% insecure, meaning that several faggots have been impersonating Q ever since he first showed up.
I'm feeling real comfy right now.

Hey Q, is Forensic Science a good field to go into for a solid career?
Pls resbong

I thought I made it clear who I was and why I am here..

>Fake as fuck

No, it's actually a square.. but we spread disinformation about it being flat and round to distract people from the truth.

I guess my last question will be, what is going to happen in iran?

:3

Oh. Carry on.

No there is oversupply because of TV shows

working on government turn over and embedding special agents.

has it right..

drank to much wine before trying to park.. damn instructions for the thing are in Chinese

and can you believe, this thing said I felt her up!

Trip codes are 100% secure, just like the national fbi database!

so when will the UN try to take over the streets? do we have a fighting chance? they seem to have plenty of equipment staged and ready to deploy anytime they want, i am guessing most if not all the troops will be foreign, will they need a "random event" first?

Was the Comey letter written to preserve the FBI's credibility after JA and KDC threatening email release (Oct 26, 2016)? Is the weiner laptop just a 'prop'?

false flag was recently cancelled due to snow, UN could not find their trucks in it. Chicago is to hot on the news right now, planning a secondary large attack in another location but will deploy in multiple cities after the scheduled event.

it's all a prop, we need to keep the curious minds busy while the real work gets done.

Another larper . SAGE

my trip code proves I am who I am and that's all that I am.

Tripcodes are easy to hack here have some
uWZNiggeRY = #R!SoAWtE
hjNniGgerE = #£RS¦:*DB
nNiggErO7Y = #yd¾)T1U7
5S7niGGEr6 = #zXle`VGL
p9NigGERB2 = #7_L^$YB@
nIggerxeDg = #x'xq2bi{
WNIgGErfsk = #J,%JIP[:
H4cHAnTIme = #}za9P¾N!
!/eb000/GAY : #0aklYC+h
!Nigger/OcE : #gXn-rMJb
!DavidG9LCs : #{VUbgYB_
!//H.David. : #7M2[]W8/
!WinDoWsppA : #3;`^6'tK
!aTripfagiw : #H_oMG*za
FISHERYg5E : #U0uxDt'p
HUZZAH/HAw : #F':r`qr%
iLoVeYOUvM : #yhv/uZ3J
Comic//DbM : #YPk+b-JU
AMPLIFYjms : #Qow!&gKv
fireflyEbc : #j7-K_Krx
GAME...EBc : #8XnklROX
VIRGIN/FJM : #W37vzHG5
deepLoVeYk : #yk{0r[3r
ConnectLKg : #/~|P`^k5
ferret/gcM : #bLSzov&U
HYDROGENgQ : #I`).ee&^
GENTEEL.ZM : #a,S:bu1x
FLANGE/U52 : #HuuZikzE
Bi/zero./. : #3+6)q=+.

hey, one of those is the password to my luggage!

So happy everyone is forgetting about the wall and not noticing the major unrest in Mexico

Q, I know where enough R.E.E.,s are to tide us over until we subdue Nork and control those supplies, but I need you to clip some Regualtory wings in Az so I can get it in to production. Mainly BLM ADEQ ARMY CORE (A dry desert wash with a definable bank is NOT a "Navigable Waterway") MSHA State Mine Inspectors Office etc etc, ad infunum ad nauseum. Just wanting to give you a heads up when I send a request for aid in such matters to The Oval Office.

youtu.be/a6iW-8xPw3k?t=44

No Problem, just order them to build a proper bridge over the "Waterway" so that you can start your boating operations.. they will quickly change it's classification..

Thank god you found it!

Christ, this larping turbo fag.

Remember, sage in all fields

WTF I love this Qanon

Damned if I wont do this. I once made Glen Larsen angry enough to throw an apple core at me in Supreme Court. We won a case against the State on Unconstitutional Land Exchanges when they were trying to rescind a Rightful Lease.

Just remember to collect all valuables first, for easier cleaning of the oven after..

it's a valid strategy, if they refuse to rebuild the bridges that are impeding navigation of the "waterway" and thus impeding/damaging your new tour boat business. thus they will take the cheap route and re-classify.

that's twin turbo ultra fag RX to you.

I'm still lost as to what this OP is even referring too. Also if you really are close to the PRES I hope we take care of this internet censorship soon. I'm tired of being limited and banned on twitter and facebook for saying anything to a blue checkmark or even using the word faggot this is out of hand. Also lets get that fedcoin rolling God Speed. OH AND LOCK HER UP!

I am providing a mixture of random drivel and slightly insightful information. censorship can never go away as it's part of every major nations method of control of the national narrative.

I leave you all with the real reason I came here tonight, hopefully I don't come down with a fatal case of Clinton Syndrome.. gmask encoded m+, report that will really change things.. old fags will know how to decode this..

It says that you're fake and gay.

You do know going with blue beam is going to bite you faggots in the ass, right?