So no season 3 is confirmed? Why did they shaft my main girl Megumin so hard?

So no season 3 is confirmed? Why did they shaft my main girl Megumin so hard?

>megutards

Why didn't any of the heroes sent by Aqua just ask for a plane and an atom bomb to kill the demon king?

The OVA is out soon so wait for that

Bakaqua

Because they're retards. They wouldn't be dead in first place if they weren't.

>Gets way more screen time than megumin
> Megumin is still by far the fan favorite for Japanese fans and everywhere else
When will aquashits learn?

the next arc is about her, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't want to animate it because that's when Kazuma and Megumin start to develop a relationship

>Nips have shit taste
news at 11

If that's the case they can simply ignore the ship, It's not like it influences the arc in any way. Same goes for any other volume.

>wouldn't be surprising if they didn't want to animate a part of the story where the most popular character is heavily featured
What kind of logic is that?

well that's pretty much the whole point of the volume, wouldn't make much sense to skip it and it continues into the Wolbach arc too, probably because of the side stories as well but megumin has pretty much became the main romantic interest and the other two are doing their own things
they confessed to each other a while ago too

it's not unlikely that the anime director would want to keep it comedy focused and not go into the romance elements, which the author seems to be more interested in than comedy and action now

Yeah I know, I read the LNs but if the studio thinks the romance is an obstacle to keep animating more volumes then they can easily skip these parts and find a way to connect the missing dots like they did in S2 finale, it was full of non-canon stuff but it worked out at the end.

I don't think it was non canon, just the ln had an epilogue with the axis cult leaders discussing the events
maybe, but it seems kinda pointless, if anything they'd have to tone it down because it's still pretty plot relevant, because yeah watching kazuma and megumin lying in bed and talking like 4 times doesn't make for interesting animation

Wiz is still best though.

LN5 and 6 and bar none the high point of the entire series. It only went downhill afterwards. The ending of LN says so much about both Kazuma and Megumin (and the party as a whole) that it would be a crime to not animate it. LN 5 isnt even all that much about the romantic relationship between Meguming and Kazuma. Its way more about the party itself because of how much in shows how hard the two of them changed.

How does it go down hill?

you can just say that you don't like Iris

any news on how well it's selling? I keep on hearing how well kemo friends is selling but I never so it on amazon? I mean even now Konsuba is the higest rank show of winter

What do you care how it sells? Have you invested in production?

there's less fighting for sure, it's more romance but I still like it and if I have to guess it's guy who moans about Iris all the time
kemono friends is listed as books and not blu rays bud

Ep1 Kazuma kills a little girl
Ep2 Kazuma is raped by orcs
Ep3 Kazuma in chunni village
Ep4 Kazuma is raped by a Snake(male)
Ep5 Kazuma's revenge
Ep6 Kazuma is kidnaped by al little girl
Ep7 Kazuma gets a cute sister
Ep8 Kazuma rape a tief
Ep9 Kazuma die again
Ep10 Kazuma's too OP pls nerf

If you remove all the romantic shit you get a wonderful s3

Lalatina > Aqua > shit > Megumeme

Got the fist 2 manga of Konasuba and first thing I notice is the fact that Megumin is angry that she fires at the castly daily yet it not destroyed somehow

was meant to reply to

It's actually
Aqua > Lalatina > shit > Megumeme

That's not a young man's romance.

>watching kazuma and megumin lying in bed and talking like 4 times
You could make the same argument about Kazuma sitting in jail, but that got animated and turned out well.

>Based Crimson Demon of explosions is clearly superior.
Aqua fags BTFO

So you expect them to just drag the atom bomb to the demon king and toss it at him?

Besides, the demon king is actually a cool guy.

>one of them asked for an item that let's them swap place with someone
>another one asked for an item that let's them change gender
they really weren't the brightest

>Crimson Demon
Retards created by a Dude sent by Aqua

granny

>it's guy who moans about Iris all the time
You think its one person who hates Iris? I am pretty sure that the vast majority of the posters does so, especially after LN10.

toilet goddess

>waaa waaa
okay we got it you can stop whingeing

-Heaven's time is far slower than Magical Australia.
-Goddess are magical beings, they don't age.
-You'll get divine retribution for call a goddess old.

yep, this is exactly what I had in mind.

Where's the game, why no one has uploaded it yet?

>It's that one Aquafag who acts toxic to let people know he exists again
You don't have to be an asshole for your favorite character to stay relevant, you know. Megumemers would treat you with respect if you weren't so intrusive and toxic.

Did they release the blu ray of season 2? I want to rewatch it but this time in better quality.

>>You think its one person who hates Iris?
>Hating Iris

take a chill pill granny

Fortunately, Megumin is huge in the Konosuba fanbase. If S3 happened, they wouldn't butcher it.

I'm pretty sure it's the same autist who keeps moaning about vol 10 in every thread despite missing the whole joke of vol 10

They should send Iris to the demon king castle, after all she can one-shot anything infront of her with that sword.

ordered 3 copys of volume 1 just to support the series good guy japanese amazon gave me volumes 1-3 instread of season 2

She's the character who kills jokes and interest by being too powerful and righteous. Of course people hate her. As a one-off she was fine, but she doesn't belong as a recurring character.

Game where?

The first volume is out, but no one has uploaded it yet.

Demon king is Kazuma tier. He could kill far strongest characters with his luck

pretty sure that's what kazuma said too, but I think even Beldia could normally beat her, it's underplayed how powerful Aqua and explosion magic is in that world by making them look like retards

>I'm too retarded to get a joke so I'll keep moaning about it
yes yes we got it

It's correct. Time in heaven is slower, if it was faster then Aqua would be an old lady in a few months.

people complain my anime isn't getting addition season yet won't actively buy it. BUY IT

Please stop
I noticed my mistake

Stop the bullying

People that bought the BD, share the game.

Why are you assuming that she can age in the first place?

I get the jokes. They're just massively inferior to the series standard.

mm nah you don't, the whole joke was that regardless of how strong Iris is she still couldn't accomplish a single thing and Kazuma had to take care of everything in the end
that's the whole point of the series, that raw strength has little value compared to wits and luck

In the LNs Kazuma asked her age and she replied that as an excuse to not tell him.

Sounds more like pandering bullshit to me.

see like I said, you're too retarded to get the same joke that has been the theme of the series since volume 1 because mentally you're just an autistic shounenbabby

The fact that she has an age doesnt mean that she CAN age. She might have existed for X amount of time but that doesnt mean that she has aged at all. Considering the base stats and her power she clearly still has the body of a goddess. Wouldnt surprise me if she couldnt even biologically age.

oh, It's my pleasure save this dead thread to the 9 page. You can also stop being so tsundere about Aqua and join the Axis Cult today.

Anime Megumin is based
LN Megumin is literally garbage tier

Suddenly being a generic story where the MC has to help a super powerful but flawed princess isn't funny. It would have been funnier if Kazuma had fucked everything up massively and Iris had to frantically clean up after him.

I considered that too, both answers are right from how I see it unless the author decides to clarify it in a future volume. I choose to think she can age but she does it slowly, just for the fact that I don't think she is capable to come up with a lie such as this on the spot considering her INT is kinda low. So in other words, I believe she was being honest.

Megumin, no matter the instance, is never garbage. She's always best.

that's what every volume has been though, someone fucking something up and kazuma fixing their mess

Just say it.
"It would have been funnier if were Megumin"

Kazuma should had left Lalatina marry Alderp and use his money to build a powerful weapon and hire skilled adventurers to kill Vanir many times for being such a smug and colossal scammer.

Should have dumped her from the main cast and replaced her with fucking Eris for all I care. Shes such a worthless character at this point.

s3 with s1 animation and atmosphere when?

Wait for the Konosuba event in April 9th to see if they announce S3. If they don't then start downloading the LN volumes because that's pretty much all you will get.

"People try to twist their way around Kazuma and Megumin's canon relationship" the topic

What if they announce a movie?

It would have to be an anime original movie considering the material left to adapt.

Would be unexpected, but there is the second OVA coming on July 24th.

For you

Why not just doing the same as UBW?

You can't adapt volume 5 into a movie. It's not climactic enough and it would mean butchering it.

I'd shaft Megumin hard, if you know what I mean.

Wait Kaz and megameme confess each other in the Lns?

Aqua a meh.

Eris is bland, boring and too "perfect"

Though the though of her bickering with Aqua the whole time and ruining her perfect image would be great.

Yes. Megumin gives Kazuma a heartfelt confession, but Kazuma spaghettis hard and replies with a half-assed one.
I think they'll end up together, but it seems the author is cockblocking us because a romantic relationship would get in the way of comedy.

>Childhood malnutrition.png

>Below-average intelligence

>because a romantic relationship would get in the way of comedy
Which I dont even think it would. Lalatina could still act the same way she does right now, Aqua could constantly tease Megumin and Kazuma, both Kazuma and Megumin could make perverted jokes to blue ball the other party. There is a shit ton of potential to gain from this. Right now its boring ass blue balling drama with Kazuma dropping spaghetti left and right. I believe it would actually be in the audiences favor if this was to end. Way more comedy would be gained from them being together than from the shit we have right now. Its not like Megumins jealousy or Kazumas incompetence are all that hilarious to be honest. Either stop the blue balling by making them a couple or let Megumin move on. This part of the story started to get boring ages ago.

But that's not true. I find their reluctance to get together and their select romantic moments very cute.

>very cute
The gut I responded to talked about comedy. Something being cute doesnt make it funny.

the first item is not so bad.
>You can exchange your body with your enemy if you're about lose.
>You can exchange your old boy for a young one.

Kazuma and Megumin acting like a couple would just feel weird. There would be no more banter, only dates and things couples do, and the other girls would get even less focus.
I'm all for it to happen, but not now.

Remember: anti-Iris circlejerk are just bunch of whiny attention whores. Sup Forums will love Iris. If they adapt vol. 5 and 6, I guarantee most watcher will forget Vol. 5/Megumeme and jump ship to Iris.