Pretty sure everyone of us fapped to Illya at least once

Pretty sure everyone of us fapped to Illya at least once.

Nice try Mr Hansen

I dont like 2d.

Hi,my name is Hansen,and welcome to Sup Forums.

Yup. I didn't even finish her route in the VN yet.

You lying.

I cant into any sort of erotic shit once its cartoony

N-no! Of course not! H-haha! She's like a little sister to me, I could never fap to her exquisite butt. I am not a pervert!

I like lolis like everyone else but i can't see how anyone could lewd Illya.

I wouldn't be interested in anime if it wasn't for PNO

>Can't save Illya
NASSUU

Yes. But only the original.
Prisma is shit.

People who sexualize Illya should be shot.

You can jerk off to her mom, though.

you're shit

Yes, truly this butt is for completely innocent and wholesome activities like lighthearted pranks and such.

hah ,nice try Shirou,i don't believe you.

>how anyone could lewd illya.

Trust me sir, everyone lewd Illya.

I didn't find her lewd when I read Fate, but Prisma does wonders for my dick.

Her mom isn't even near as sexy, Illya is literally a semen demon and should be more lewded.

there is a severe lack of good pregnant illya

Speak for yourself, loli's don't get me off.

Nope

>loli's
Get out.

I don't see how anyone could NOT lewd Illya.

Die.

I fapped to the pig body swap doujin.

It's absolutely untenable that you would try to suggest pairing myself with my wonderful, slender, effete little sister in any way other than a loving sibling relationship. That you would suggest I would peel back her robe after her time spent in the bath, exposing her silky smooth skin still dripping wet from not leaving the steaming pool mere seconds before, is awful. How I would lift her chin to meet my lips, drawing that same hand downward across her throat, down her perky breasts and erect nipples, gliding across her impossibly small waist and lithe physique, guiding my fingers below her navel while spinning my hand so my palm would picnic itself in her bushes as my flexing fingers press her swollen clitoris and slipping along her fully tucked labia is all such a blatant bit of hearsay and gossip that I can only laugh at the thought of it! Promulgating the idea my turgid, throbbing cock entering her warm loving cove as if drawn by a thousand suns of heat and gravity is beyond comprehension!

I can only scoff at the pretense! Now, I have some business with my dear Illya that I must attend to very suddenly so I'll be taking my leave immediately.

this seems like something shirou would think in his perverse thoughts desu

>At least once
Hahah
Hahahaha
Ive lost count

If you count Kuro, sure.

the anime made it easier for them

No. You.

But how can you look at mahou shoujo Illya and not think of little imouto Illya from FSN and just want to protect her? I feel it's a betrayal of her character to lewd her.