WHO IS HARRY BAJRAKTARI?

QRD

New Hillary-Huma-Weiner e-mails show Hillary made calls to HARRY BAJRAKTARI (Source 1)
>Who is he?
- Albanian-Kosovan real estate slum lord from NYC (Source 2)
- Founder/publisher of ILLYRIA PRESS Albanian-American newspaper (Source 3+4)
- Longtime Clinton donor/fundraiser (Source 4)
- So close that Hillary sent a personal "THANK YOU" letter to him after Benghazi (WTF?) (Source 5 and Pic related)
- Google search will bring up numerous media profiles and articles to those wishing to study more into his background (See also: Source 13)
>Who else does he know?
- Harry Bajraktari is EXTREMELY close with NYC Democrat Rep. ELIOT ENGEL
- The two have a long, publicly discussed history of supporting one another's endeavors to sometimes outrageous lengths (Source 4)
>Who else might he know?
- YLLI and YLBER BAJRAKTARI
- These two Albanian-Kosovan "refugee" brothers ended up as top aides to Obama SecDef Ash Carter (Source 6)
>But they're out of power positions now under Trump?
- NOPE. Both are now a part of McMaster's Soros-accountable NSC staff (Source 7)
>What else is known so far?
- Ylli (written as Yll) is described on this NGO's website page from 2006 as having founded a group called "THE FORUM", ostensibly a "Kosovo Youth Group" (Source 8)
- An user believes this group exists today as "THE MISSION", a part of the "Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe" (Source 9)
- They may also be connected to ARTAN BAJRAKTARI, formerly the Albanian INTERPOL chief in Tirana who was arrested on corruption charges (Source 10)
- Many websites online speculate the deep Albanian mafia connections of both HARRY specifically and the family as a whole (Source 11)
>So? What now?
- This thread is for the research and investigation of the BAJRAKTARI FAMILY
- Looking for evidence of family ties between HARRY and brothers YLLI and YLBER
- Looking for more information about YLLI and YLBER's immigration path (who sponsored? under what programs? etc)

prev (1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2015-06322/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06429415/C06429415.pdf
bajraktarirealty.com/about.html
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sq&u=http://illyriapress.com/hillary-clinton-perseri-mes-shqiptareve/&prev=search
books.google.com/books?id=X5sa90AEvi0C&pg=PA41&lpg=PA41&dq=Bajraktari&source=bl&ots=pjsk9pUuUk&sig=CYhqgufmwHkjJw6RzcNfvxWogGw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiEnOKGo7PYAhVB5IMKHW7QDIgQ6AEIazAP#v=onepage&q=Bajraktari&f=false
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-11262/C05702619.pdf
medium.com/@RPublicService/feds-at-work-right-hand-men-to-the-pentagons-top-officials-ca99b6c93fbf
conservativereview.com/articles/mcmaster-brings-top-obama-administration-officials-into-nsc-sources-say/
usip.org/events/youth-and-peacebuilding-role-young-people-war-and-peace
archive.is/XGCt5#selection-4155.1-4155.159
balkan-spezial.blogspot.com/2015/04/der-albanische-interpol-chef-in-tirana.html
balkanblog.org/2017/01/27/top-1-mafia-us-clan-gambino-janes-traficant-jun-hillary-and-bill-clintons-ties-to-the-us-mafia/
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sq&u=http://www.panorama.com.al/serbia-alarmohet-nga-shqiptaret-e-trumpit-ne-shtepine-e-bardhe-dhe-pentagon/&prev=search
oralhistorykosovo.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Harry-Bajraktari_ENG_FINAL.pdf
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Susan_Blaustein
i.4cdn.org/pol/1514691407162.png
plus.google.com/109951873151349475230
c-span.org/video/?c4616190/ylbr
blogs.ei.columbia.edu/author/susan-blaustein/
twitter.com/cernovich/status/888974213737881600
archive.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=51369
archive.defense.gov/DODCMSShare/NewsStoryPhoto/2008-10/hrs_081002-D-9999X-001.JPG
books.google.com/books?id=_Qne27FuHEQC&pg=PA459&lpg=PA459&dq=ylber bajraktari&source=bl&ots=T4hyX73pXz&sig=bQgVGqa_IWjgg_XE79M055Iz0jk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJmaKBs7PYAhVH6oMKHUIhCSA4ChDoAQhDMAQ#v=onepage&q=ylber bajraktari&f=false
biographies.net/bio/m/0c3pjtf
voanews.com/a/a-13-a-2002-04-18-70-1-66483717/552399.html
ecdcus.org/Banquet_Booklet_30th_Anniversary.pdf
thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/23918-soros-migration-rent-a-mob-amps-up-for-august-28-wash-d-c-refugee-rally
csce.gov/sites/helsinkicommission.house.gov/files/Official Transcript - Kosovo's Displaced and Imprisoned.pdf
economist.com/news/europe/21710316-end-era-kosovo-bosnia-serbia-and-beyond-clinton-lands
youtube.com/user/HarryBajraktari/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_1244
globalresearch.ca/kosovo-hillary-clintons-legacy-of-terror/5527215
CUNTbook.com/harry.bajraktari?lst=1785203832:100004356632291:1514698344
nydailynews.com/archives/news/siding-terrorists-98-article-1.834240
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(1) foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2015-06322/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06429415/C06429415.pdf
(2) bajraktarirealty.com/about.html
(3) translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sq&u=http://illyriapress.com/hillary-clinton-perseri-mes-shqiptareve/&prev=search
(4) books.google.com/books?id=X5sa90AEvi0C&pg=PA41&lpg=PA41&dq=Bajraktari&source=bl&ots=pjsk9pUuUk&sig=CYhqgufmwHkjJw6RzcNfvxWogGw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiEnOKGo7PYAhVB5IMKHW7QDIgQ6AEIazAP#v=onepage&q=Bajraktari&f=false
(5) foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_F-2014-11262/C05702619.pdf
(6) medium.com/@RPublicService/feds-at-work-right-hand-men-to-the-pentagons-top-officials-ca99b6c93fbf
(7) conservativereview.com/articles/mcmaster-brings-top-obama-administration-officials-into-nsc-sources-say/
(8) usip.org/events/youth-and-peacebuilding-role-young-people-war-and-peace
(9) archive.is/XGCt5#selection-4155.1-4155.159
(10) balkan-spezial.blogspot.com/2015/04/der-albanische-interpol-chef-in-tirana.html
(11) balkanblog.org/2017/01/27/top-1-mafia-us-clan-gambino-janes-traficant-jun-hillary-and-bill-clintons-ties-to-the-us-mafia/
(12) translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sq&u=http://www.panorama.com.al/serbia-alarmohet-nga-shqiptaret-e-trumpit-ne-shtepine-e-bardhe-dhe-pentagon/&prev=search
(13) oralhistorykosovo.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Harry-Bajraktari_ENG_FINAL.pdf
(14) sourcewatch.org/index.php/Susan_Blaustein
(15) i.4cdn.org/pol/1514691407162.png

Bonus:
HARRY BAJRAKTARI Google+ page: plus.google.com/109951873151349475230
>includes many Youtube videos
YLBER BAJRAKTARI congressional testimony as "Kosovo Student" from 2000: c-span.org/video/?c4616190/ylbr
>represented by SUSAN BLAUSTEIN of the "INTERNATIONAL CRISIS GROUP" an NGO listing George Soros as a founder (Source 14+15)

(2/2)

Here we go brother bump

>sauce?
Was wrong person.

This is her though

blogs.ei.columbia.edu/author/susan-blaustein/

Image from last thread

Based on the CSPAN appearance she seems to have been involved in getting the brothers here. If so that means they are American through/with the help of a Soros group, gigantic red flag

Pic related
(((1)))

Thank you user, really makes one think. It's almost like McMaster, suspected all along of being a Soros shill/plant, has hired Soros shills/plants to staff his National Security Council. For once, we must truly say that Cerno was right. He had the guy named publicly back months ago
twitter.com/cernovich/status/888974213737881600

>Ylber Bajraktari visits Iraqi children in the city of Tal Afar in northern Iraq. Bajraktari, a participant in the Presidential Management Fellows Program, served a year with Army Gen. David H. Petraeus’ staff in Baghdad. Courtesy photo

archive.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=51369

archive.defense.gov/DODCMSShare/NewsStoryPhoto/2008-10/hrs_081002-D-9999X-001.JPG

It's literally nothing. Go to sleep right now.

related to books.google.com/books?id=_Qne27FuHEQC&pg=PA459&lpg=PA459&dq=ylber bajraktari&source=bl&ots=T4hyX73pXz&sig=bQgVGqa_IWjgg_XE79M055Iz0jk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJmaKBs7PYAhVH6oMKHUIhCSA4ChDoAQhDMAQ#v=onepage&q=ylber bajraktari&f=false

Yes!!!! kept meaning to bring that up, he is deeply in with Petraeus. Saw a picture floating around somewhere with him, ah yes
biographies.net/bio/m/0c3pjtf
Empty shell page "Biography of Ylber Bajraktari" but the picture must be him and clearly with Petraeus

> Last year fourteen thousand Albanian refugees from Kosovo entered the United States. One of them was a young journalist, Ylber Bajraktari. He tells his story today on New American Voices.

>Twenty-two-year-old Ylber Bajraktari arrived in the United States last July with no money, no relatives, and no idea what he would do here. He had visited the United States once before, but this time it was different.

voanews.com/a/a-13-a-2002-04-18-70-1-66483717/552399.html

From my last link

>"Of course at the same time there was a refugee agency that was supervising my case and supervising my transition to Washington. The agency was called the Ethiopian Community Development Council. Obviously they had certain criteria that they had to meet based on their contract with the U.S. government. They offered financial support for me, which was very modest - let's put it this way, I had to fight to get $200 a month, and $200 in Washington, D.C. when you have no apartment, no food - it's not that helpful."

OP taking break keep us alive lads, youre finding some great shit and helping convincing me I'm not totally fucked for thinking this might be a big if true sort of thing we stumbled upon. We got them on the ropes now fellas, keep punching

Wew lad. Just imagine that now if you will. No money, no relatives. 17 years later you're on the National Security Council. That is some fucking shit! Knowing how fucking retarded the last 25 years of this countrys government, though, I almost believe it!

>Ethiopian Community Development Council

Funding provided by:

>Emma Lazarus Fund of the
>Open Society Institute

(among others)

ecdcus.org/Banquet_Booklet_30th_Anniversary.pdf

The ECDC is one of Soros' rent-a-mob groups

thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/23918-soros-migration-rent-a-mob-amps-up-for-august-28-wash-d-c-refugee-rally

Good work user, Bump

You're 1/8th Ashkenazi is really showing there spook.

Yes last point made over many posts last thread: it seems now that Hillary was acting as a Communist agent "tasked" with creating and executing the various "Arab spring" movements and specifically deposing Gadaffi and robbing Libya blind. It would make sense that they would rely on individuals like the Bajraktaris, their money and connections, as facilitators to this plot. Try seeing it as a worldwide conspiracy with various individuals and their foundations/front groups/government agencies all coordinating global unrest. It extrapolates out to include the entire manufactured "refugee crisis."

You follow these threads to their ends and you're looking at exposing a kind of global corruption that could set off the chain of events necessary for individuals to rebel against communists and progressives once and for all if properly exposed. It all has to be brought out into the light, every bit! And, yes, Soros is as central to it all as anyone

So she didn't donate 2,700,000 to hrc?

Stop looking into this. You're wasting your time in a slide thread.

Hopefully this warning will serve as a sufficient deterrent going forward.

BAMP.

I don't speak weeb, what does that even say?

Are you kidding Sup Forums, Clintons are deeply connected with the Albanian and Kosovar mafia and terrorist organizations responsible for drugs, weapons, and organ trafficking.

Kosovo, "liberated" by Clintons and NATO is run by criminals since it's existence, they have statues of Bill and streets named by HRC to honor and thank them for their efforts.

And yes, Soros is central to all of that, but you need to do some research about Kosovo's history first if you want to fully understand this.

>I don't speak weeb, what does that even say?
I think it is a "your mother will die in her sleep" thing.

I wouldn't know. I pick my images at random.

Sorry.

She may have, but there's another woman with the same name which is who I was mistakenly citing information of

How much anime did you have to watch to know that means sorry? Also you're a nerd.

Where does it say in that paper anything about that, kys pos

Surely you have something better to do on a Saturday night than look through some dusty old emails.

Hm, this has Ylber as a political analyst rather than a journalist:

>Ylber Bajraktari, Political Analyst from Kosovo

csce.gov/sites/helsinkicommission.house.gov/files/Official Transcript - Kosovo's Displaced and Imprisoned.pdf

Bump

It does not, it's a common knowledge for some people.

Where is it stated that he was a journalist before being lifted up by (((them))) as a "political analyst"

I already was out and about for the day. I'm perfectly /comfy/ right here. Surely that wouldn't be a problem with you for any reason, would it?

Maybe the ones who read news from balkan “troll farms”.

>PRISTINA, the capital of Kosovo, is one of very few places that can boast a statue of Bill Clinton. The gold-painted monument depicts the former American president raising his arm in a gesture meant to evoke leadership, but which more closely resembles hailing a taxi. Ethnic-Albanian Kosovars venerate Mr Clinton for his role in the war that freed their country from Serbian rule and established a UN-administered protectorate in 1999, and led to independence in 2008. But the statue’s gleam has faded and its veneer is beginning to chip—much like the legacy of the Clinton era in the Balkans.

economist.com/news/europe/21710316-end-era-kosovo-bosnia-serbia-and-beyond-clinton-lands

see

Hes giving us info atleast man. I dont know why this pic is relevent honestly, not tryna be a dick

Nigger this is Sup Forums. We elect presidents and topple regimes. Weaponized autism mien Neiger.

>>
It has more to do about that guy’s comment and I posted an absurd example of disinformation.
Hollywood actor Tom Hanks who probably don’t know what Kosovo somehow talk about it

That's an IC asset who's quite proliferate on this board. They're monitoring these threads right now.

>who is Harry Bajraktari
I think this is his youtube
I wasn't in other thread
looked into wikileaks
Hillary has a bust erected of her in Albania
she's over there crusading to - get this - preserve their culture.
there are other Bajraktaris in WL
seen as far as Hezbollah/Albania/Drug/Weapons not specifically Harry or the bros yet
the youtube may have something good
youtube.com/user/HarryBajraktari/videos

>so he is endorsed by Susan Blaustein who works for Soros
>In the same year (2000) he switched from journalist to political activist
>he states in the article that he had to live with 200$
"let's put it this way, I had to fight to get $200 a month, and $200 in Washington, D.C. when you have no apartment, no food - it's not that helpful."
>he seems to push a gibs me more agenda
>blank
>he raise to NSC
>his brother does too
>his brother created an association to subvert youths of Kosovo
>this association needs yet to be related to the clintons and soros

This was supposed to be an answer to this

Oh boy, my best friend is albanian ima try to call him up see if hell watch some of these

Thank you. Kosovo is much bigger than you can imagine, I am just surprised that no one fucking knows that. It's complicated and it's very important to Clintons. It's not just the money, it's a strategic move. By "liberating" Kosovo, they enabled Muslims to spread further into Europe. Bosnia, Kosovo, white, non-Arabic Muslim states both emerged during the Clinton presidency and thanks to him. And her of course.

It was during Bush presidency that Kosovo became independent

Harry Barjaktari was just one of the main lobbyists for Kosovo, he was bragging about it himself

Formally, but that road was paved by Yugoslavia bombing in 1999.

Congratulations, Mr. Holmes. You solved the case. Best to wrap it up and call it a night.

You can tell him nothing because it’s literally nothing

Here you go
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_1244

The point is however would have been in power during that time in US would have done the same

You know because of the subject matter that I have to be in this thread. Don't tell me what to do again.

first one I tried randomly was in English
but I get it

Yes, because it was a done deal and the US president cannot overthrow the UN resolution

You seem very personally invested in this topic user

You from the HTG threads?

>Albanian-Kosovan real estate slum lord from NYC

checks out

bajraktarirealty.com/about.html

I don't know, maybe read this globalresearch.ca/kosovo-hillary-clintons-legacy-of-terror/5527215

You mean because the topic escalated to a possible national security risk? Or are you just that interested in the Balkans?

I’m originally from Kosovo and knowing how poor and vulnerable that country and people is and hearing all the conspiracy bs is almost tragicomical

They're someone who monitored them as part of the IC, yes. They weren't exactly helpful aside from bumps.

Is it a conspiracy that the Clintons armed and funded the KLA? If you're from Kosovo you might remember the music videos thanking the Clintons for the AK47s that played on Albanian television?

Because trafficking is being brought up goof ball.

the albanians jew book.

CUNTbook.com/harry.bajraktari?lst=1785203832:100004356632291:1514698344

a pic of him with bill clinton as well on there. Guy doesnt appear to list any work places or other details on kikebook but a decent amount of pictures. will start sifting pics and posts

For what purpose? Do you guys ever act on specific info or do you consider it a chore?

Is cunt book a real site because nothing showed up for me.

as an aside...

>posts from 2016
>HAPPY HANUKKAH

literally every fucking time...

Nevermind im dumb

A certain poster by the name of A5 became quite frequent in the threads and he brings a lot of attention with him for good reason.

this kike has pics with paul ryan and jeff sessions as well looks like.

i think the immigrant borthers article might be a different guy desu.

Why would they send ak47 when they were everywhere, what song? thats sounds stupid

Should i change my account name and picture to Ylber Bajraktari and try to message this guy in albanian see if he responds?

Is it to keep your house in check or do you guys compile and act on info? Oh and I noticed that

Oh, they were everywhere, I wonder how that happened, didn't know Kosovo has it's own AK47 factory.

We map things out and do research. Some people seem to get nervous about people looking into the logistics of trafficking. Things are much more quiet than they were in the past though.

Too lazy to find it, But here's one about killing serbs that I found in 5 seconds of googling

Harry is just an average guy who does nice stuff with various properties.

We already established he isn't fishy.

Time to drop him from our ganders, and focus on the real criminals.

lol it's ATGanon he's trolling

Isn't it always?

Well, if he financed Clintons and terrorists to do criminal work, so I don't know, I would say that kinda counts as a criminal.

Nervous is good. Keep up the good fight. Hopefully you catch them before we do

I do troll the spook quite often. It makes for easy and amusing bumps.

Not in way that isn't being derailed. These threads have been very productive today.

The “remove kebab” style songs were popular everywhere during those times, now most think they are cringeworthy and laughable

Thanks, we try our best.

Are you guys in a cool secret discord?

If you are still not convinced enough nydailynews.com/archives/news/siding-terrorists-98-article-1.834240

So secret that it doesn't exist.

In my heart I know. But you just never know who is in those threads trying to lead you on a wild goose chase. It's difficult to figure out from the sidelines

This is very true. We've had people like that in the past.

When they're not necessary anymore, of course.

No, I'm PEDOGATE user and I can easily spot posters writing styles. Clowncuck is identifiable 5 universes away.

I'm the OP from /ATG/ if that's what you mean.