amzn.asia/97k5BaA
amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/books/492252/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_b_1_3_last
dvdbd.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/機動戦士ガンダムSEED
twitter.com/amarareitem/status/845113627283603456
twitter.com/kemo_anime/status/845175751942914048
twitter.com/kemo_anime/status/845180449601183744
twitter.com/amarareitem/status/845173642124148736
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The studiofag tears are going to be great.

I honestly would have preferred it remained as a hidden gem than with all this popularity, the bigger the fanbase the bigger the hatebase.

Well, it's cheap. Wouldn't you buy something that's almost free?

>yuri anime don't sell

Tesagure season 3, please.

6200 yen. That's just 2k less than average first volume. And this had literally no budget.

Everything.

it has pretty high cute girls/educational/rewatch value, some episodes are bretty bretty good too
i'd buy it desu

>110k units reserved
書籍予約数11万部
This is the number of preorders of the guide book. Don't machine translate a language you can't read to make shitty posts.

It's just a rumor. We'll have to wait for the Oricon chart on monday for the real number.
No, each volume is 3600 yen.

>college2ch.blomaga.jp/articles/180414.html
Shitty source. I can wait until the real book sales are out and your baiting stop with these threads.

In case you don't know guide book is an extra to vol.1 BD.

Go check amazon.

Just be smug that those haters have shit taste, like always.

It's the preorder for the entire package which includes the guidebook, 1st BD volume, and some other shit. Amazon has it under their 'books' category

Individual volumes are 3780 yen. First volume is 6200 yen with guide book. And that's the one destroying charts.

Why can't you underage salesfag go away.

>It outsold Bakemonogatari
I thought I'll never live to see this glorious day.

It outsold Evangelion and Love Live S2.

>the bigger the fanbase the bigger the hatebase

And? Why do you people care if some autists hate things you like?

All volumes are the same price, and they all come with a guide book. See for yourself.
slist.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=MED-BOOK-009221

No, the 6,500 yen bundle is the OST plus "drama CD," and is under the music category.

In anycase, both products are currently #1 on amazon for their respective categories

Increase in shitposting

Stop replying to bait thread my Friends.

BD/Guidebook bundle in Books:
amzn.asia/dC3Vai2

OST/Drama CD bundle, autographed sticker, in Music:
amzn.asia/97k5BaA

We'll, being untracked by STALKER is bound to lead to crazy claims

Then what is this:

amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/books/492252/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_b_1_3_last

It's resellers taking advantage of the stock shortage and selling it double of its original price.

wew

But dude, Gundam Seed has already that title 2 times and will never be surpassed.

dvdbd.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/機動戦士ガンダムSEED

SEED is 60k average. It was beaten by a ton of series already.

so konasuba still will be the king of DVD/bluerays for winter?

No, that guy is wrong.
See

Wasn't Youjo Senki selling the most shit?

It was Konosuba. But KF was sold as a book so STALKER threads ignored it for the longest time.

>140k
I am calling bullshit

Yes it is bullshit. The supply can't even meet the demand since they were expecting low sales at the start. It's just another random Nip guessing.

It's literally just a guy posting a guess on 2ch. Like anyone could do here. I wouldn't be surprised if first week sales are relatively low due to the low number of copes initially printed and then sales really take off with the reprint in April being released.

Reminds of the demand for GuP as well and its initially unexpected low sales at first.

The same thing happened with the OP single for Kemono Friends. First week sales were only 900 something reported. So I assume they manufactured a run of only 1000 copies which sold out completely. Then in subsequent weeks it has been much higher.

We know that it was restocked 251 times already.

You know thats the result of a person cancelling their pre-order and then someone else buying that one up and then repeating right?

This is gonna be one of them shows I need to watch to see why it's so fucking damn popular.

Kemono Friends will outsell bread!

delet

Nope

twitter.com/amarareitem/status/845113627283603456

Yeah, thats literally what is hapepning when that happens. They have a limit of X discs reserved someone cancels a preorder so it goes under that limit and automatically goes back on sale. Someone buys it and then its out of stock again. I know full well how it works its exactly how I got my copy.

I hope you genuinely enjoy it for what it is and not buy into the popularity or shitty hype.

It's substance over style

But the substance is a legit children's adventure story

That also happens, but 251 restocks are official news.

This. Good children's story are my guilty pleasure. It also reminds me of old school JRPGs where you move from one place to another.

I'm not arguing with it being restocked 251 times. I am just saying that isn't 251 times becaues they added more copies, its 251 times because they resold the same copies.

I love this jobber monkey.

That's not how it works. You can buy re sold copies right now.

Are you an ESL poster or something? What I am saying is exactly how it works. You are entirely wrong. Sorry. The whole reason they are making a big deal out of there being a reprint in April is because they currently literally have NO copies to sell people.

I mean you can read your own tweet you linked to right? It says right there in the tweet it went on sale and then out of stock again in 1 minute. Literally 1 minute. Somebody cancelled their preorder and then someone immediately bought it.

sales posting ruins threads

This isn't the discussion thread. It's one of the shitposting ones that has sprung up recently.

Oricon chart for books won't come up until Thursday

i was hoping we'd stay under the radar

anime is gay

>110k units reserved
I'll believe it when we're seeing more solid numbers

Wrong! The BD is an extra of the guide book.

>mfw think they created Planet of the Apes anime edition

You had to make the fucking thread, didn't you fucking faggot?

It's literally just a number a nip made up. I highly doubt there were 30k copies printed of the guidebook for the initial run when the OP single only had 1000 printed copies. 1st week sales are going to be low. Nips are all complaining its supposed to be the release date but they cant find it in shops at all.

Holy shit
>Bakemonogatari BTFO
>Evangelion BTFO
>Meguca BTFO
>Gundam BTFO
>Yuri on ICE BTFO
>Osomatu BTFO
>Love Live BTFO
>SnK BTFO
Please be real

Please stop bumping this shitty thread.

>low sales
Do you realise that GuP first volume got stuck at just below 30k because that was the point where they ran out of copies and OP's claim matches this perfectly? Maybe it's not true, maybe it's just a random number but it happened before.

First week sales were only 13k. That's what he is talking about. Not the final figure.

What final figure? That was after they reprinted and it went higher. They ran out of physical copies and they were at 30k at that point. I'm sorry I can't explain it more simply to you.

○ガールズ&パンツァー 【全6巻】
巻数    初動       2週計      累計     発売日
      BD(DVD)     BD(DVD)    BD(DVD)
01巻 13,550(**,***) 16,155(**,***) 29,456(**,***) 12.12.21

The sale version did another 12k
○ガールズ&パンツァー(再販版) 【全6巻】
巻数  初動  累計  発売日
01巻 *2,703 12,838 15.07.24

*resale version

But, you say you don't understand that KF might ran out of copies initially, while it took two weeks for GUP?

I'm not saying that at all. I said I think "he" being the poster you responded to was referring to the fact that GuP only sold around 13k in the first week because of not having enough copies to meet demand. I have been making posts like and he was responding to me stating that sales would likely be low due to the low number of copies available which he said reminded him of what happened to GuP.

Yeah, and obviously a site that tracks BD/DVD pre-orders for years has no idea about something so basic right?

God, you guys are stupid. Amazon got new batch literally 251 times and they all disappeared in less than a minute. That's why it made news.

You will feel so stupid once full sales are out.

What are you even talking about? The whole point of that tracker is to alert people to when something comes back in stock on amazon. That is it. There is no way to differentiate externally between a "new batch" and a cancelled order putting something back in stock.

First episode made me cry, what the fuck is this? Is this supposed to be a kid's show? I'm learning valuable life lessons here.

Enjoy the ride.

Kids are supposed to be learning life lessons, else they'll turn out to be complete pieces of shit.

I remembered like it was yesterday when Chuu2 destroyed GuP in first week sales.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Suck it GuPfags!

why is she so perfect

worst pepapu

twitter.com/kemo_anime/status/845175751942914048
twitter.com/kemo_anime/status/845180449601183744

The official twitter just days ago essentially saying "with regards to BD 1 sorry there is nothing left to sell to you, there is hardly anything to sell in stores almost all copies initially printed were pre-ordered please wait until April for the reprint."

I can't honestly believe that anyone would be dumb enough to believe that they would be actually re-adding stock 250 times. They didn't even all dissapear in less than a minute like you state. Even the 252nd time was 4 minutes.
twitter.com/amarareitem/status/845173642124148736

How did KyoAni fags ever recover from this?

If it outsells Love Live Sunshine and Yuri on Ice I will donate 50k to my local zoo.

It will. But it's going to take some reprints.

The World of Golden Eggs sold over 250k

Try beating that

It sold 139k. And it was using a completely different sales model. Entire season was like 3k yen.

It's unfair because it was super cheap.

I'm pretty sure they couldn't get the copies the next week if they had to print them. That's why I'm saying they ran out at 30k. Which happened in this case ad well.

They didn't get the copies the next week. There were only 3000 more sales between Wk.1 and Wk.2. The 12.12.21 date for the final figure is when it dropped out of Oricon rankings. I highly doubt they printed 30k copies of Kemono Friends initially though given that the OP CD only had 1k copies total printed first week.

This. Studios and brand name doesn't matter. When a studio with just 10 employees made a show that beats one made with over 150 staffs, you know there's something wrong with what you're doing. May this lesson stick with their minds for eternity.

>he doesn't already watched it
>only starting because it's popular

God I fucking hate tripfags so god damn much

What the hell is a resale?

Based KF
>Disc media is a dead medium
Remember what they said. Maybe now these fuckers will think twice again thinking that BD is all that matters.

>muh Trigger
>muh KyoAni

Next month is going to be great.

Dude, those disc sales will be nothing compared to the merch.

It always have been the merch.