Anime Recommendations

I'm an anime newfag, fellas.

I'm trying to find one that doesn't suck ass sort of, something decent. Yu Yu Hakusho is my all time favorite right now.

I've watched Trigun as well, Baki the Grappler, One Punch Man, a couple others. Some of the ones I try either need a jap dictionary to watch or have some super self-important goon explain his life story every 5 minutes. I prefer Dubbed because it eases the culture difference for me but I dont mind subtitles.

You guys are experts, right? Name off your favorites, and why you would recommend them to someone else.

Fuck off.

Awww, don't tell me you're a tryhard.

Boku no Pico.

I'm not retarded, guy.

Fuck off.

Ushio no Tora
Boku no Hero Academia

Enough

Cowboy Bebop is the number one starter anime, followed by Full Metal Alchemist (I prefer Brotherhood) and maybe you can try a shonen like One Piece or DBZ and see if you like it.

My personal favorite at the moment is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

It's pretty entry level, but I'd recommend watching some others first to get a feel for the genre.

Kill yourself.

Hear me out.

Kodomo no Jikan

fucking tryhards, always reading the board rules and shit

Samurai Champloo

-Good characters
-Good Story
-incredible soundtrack

I dont think I would like One Piece. The animation throws me off too much. Uncanny Valley and all that, you know.

go watch ken-oh its the manliest slice of life anime

Try Or Google
Or being subtle
Or start an anime thread on another board

Natsuyasumi is usually a good recommendation to start with. I'd go from there.

ITT
>MY SEKRIT CLUB

>thread about anime on the anime board
>WRONG BOARD FAGGOT GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND STOP MUCKING UP OUR BOARD WITH YOUR CASUAL BULLSHIT
I.E. what this guy said.

Well it is
You can fuck off if you don't like it

>>>/global/rules/16

Fuck off and lurk before posting, retards.

Reccomendations are a request thread and belong on the request board.

As far as I can tell my OP didn't break any of those rules.

All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.
The use of spoiler tags is highly recommended. To spoilerize text, enclose it like so: spoiled text. In addition, images may be spoilerized by checking the "[Spoiler Image?]" box on the submission form.
Purposeful spoiling of a series may result in post deletion and temporary ban.
The discussion of "live action" television shows is permitted so long as they are distinctly rooted in, or based off of an anime or manga series.
Japanese visual novels should be posted in /jp/, and Western on /vg/.

Huh, imagine that.

You can be aware of the rules and still think they're retarded. Fuck you and fuck moot's bitch ass

Yeah he didn't break any rules except the one that says recommendation threads aren't allowed on Sup Forums.

You might not be used to things like these, but you'll love them.
Steins;Gate
Tatami galaxy
Bakemonogatari
Code Geass
Hyouka
Sankarea
Magi

even though these threads are cancer, I can't but feel obligated to give you some taste. You already have seen some decent shows with the exception of One Meme Man.

For action/adventure
Casshern Sins
Cyborg 009 (early 00's series)
Bebop
Champloo
Kenichi
Golgo 13
Michiko and Hatchen
Gungrave
Comedies/slice of life/romance
Lupin III
Heaven's Lost property
Kid's on the Slope
Welcome to the NHK
Genshiken
Chobits
Mayo Chiki
Garden of Words
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
Golden Boy
Yamada's first time

Horror
Devilman
Corpse Party
When They Cry
Shiki
School Live
YamiShibai
Ghost Hunt
Requiem From the Darkness
Vampire hunter D (both movies)
Boku no Pico

Do me a favor and ignore or take caution when looking at other recommendations because they will most likely be shit.

Do it pussy

I also asked for a thread discussion on favorites and why. Or are you also mad about your whole seekrit klub thing?

Say that again after your threads pruned, shitlord.

FMA fucking sucks. get over it.

>Horror
>Boku no Pico

Someone knows what he's talking about

Someone needs to recommend you autistic niggers some medicine

Thank you for the list, I appreciate it. And come on, One Meme Man is mildly entertaining.

Go choke on a dick, faggot.

>I also asked for a thread discussion on favorites and why
So basically you asked for a thinly disguised recommendation thread, same shit, fuck off to

Sounds like a request to me. Try lurking more, it's pretty easy to request without requesting. You are in the secret club, at least learn the secret handshake.

Can you give any insight as to why you like some of these?

OP is a faget

No, fuck off now.

If you haven't gotten the memo, any media centric board is mostly populated by elitists.

Not that what they're recommending is necessarily bad, but their tastes are going to be much different than someone who's just getting into the genre.

One Punch Man is great, don't let these jaded assholes tell you what you're supposed to like.

This

I'm only here asking because Sup Forums has finally bored me, Sup Forums has always been shit, /x/ is starting to seem like nonsense and all my live action shows are waiting for their next season. I don't have time to learn the name of everybody's personal waifu.

Since the mods are slow, it's time to roll.

Post lolis.

One Punch Man is great, anyone who says otherwise is bluffing or retarded. Things don't instantly become shit when they become mainstream.

roll

Well I don't have the time to recommend you shit. We have something in common.

Rolling for baka.

this
also NeonGenesisEvangelion

Then you can fuck off to any other more friendly website that would reply nicely to you and giving you a list if you don't want to at least lurk for some days or weeks to learn the board culture, fucking idiot.

nice off by one

Seen it, great.

>Well I don't have the time to recommend you shit
>Posting shit in Sup Forums
Yeah you sure don't user

>loli
>Sharo

Honestly /mal/ forums would be the right place to ask this kinda thing.

If it looks like a loli, it's a loli.

Don't make me OP

well if your down for mainstream, you should look at shingeki no kyojin, season 2 is coming next month, but there so many fucking anime about anything nowaday, what are you into?

She has a loli body so it's okay, I mean even Chino is 14 but still a loli.

give me an example, I put down a ton.

Well I guess this plans to make a random Togashi appreciation thread tonight thanks to this newfag

(you)

You aren't browsing any boards nor watching any shows, you've got me beat on free time.

I like action stuff but not if it's overly complicated weird shit. I once tried to sit through an entire death note episode on toonami and it was a bunch of dudes standing in mid air all explaining to eachother the shit that happened in the last episode while two other guys stared eachother down hardcore.

"His wakitashigogaidoma outplayed the gabijabitifaimokaku because of the wabijikaitosasusouatara!"

Bless you, lolispammer.

Sharo doesn't look like a loli, go back to Sup Forums

Here you go friendo

Do your part. Post a loli.

Bebop, for example, or Champloo. Chobits. Casshern Sins. I've seen chunks of Lupin III and all of 009.

Finally, I've been waiting for you, coincidentally I was about to start fapping so please put some nice loli.

She looks like one here

Why don't faggots know how to check ratings for anime? Like just google that shit and it would bring up plenty of sites with ratings.

I'm not the usual loli spammer. Just thought about spamming some since no one was.

well im more into old schoold stuff so I guess you should try Gunsmith cats(old movies with nice girls and tons of guns+cars)

Why is Rustle art so good yet his doujins are so boring.

Time for some NSFW stuff.

The story is always basically the same.

Go back to Sup Forums.

Hi, girls. Is this the loli party thread?

Reminder to report these retards too.

ベイトですか?

These are no fun. I want to see them enjoying themselves, not defeated.

Yes, it is.

rolling for wolf goddess

Autism.

Gotcha.

Wow normally the OP isn't this uppity after getting told off.

Thats what he is trying to protect

Remember to sage and report.
And mods, please do a public ban, dont just prune this.