NEVER ENGAGE NIGGERS - EVER

It doesn't matter if you're racist or not
Blacks will always be able to present you as one and their toxic effect on society will drag you down to the shit-level they are at.
> Never Wrestle A Pig
> You bot get dirty and the pig likes it
AVOID THE GROID
at all costs

Engaging with a class of people who have no self-respect, honor, dignity, pride, intelligence or history of accomplishment only burdens you with their filth.

Two separate incidents this week, both played out the same.
> DinDu does what he does best (criminal activity)
> gets checked by a power-level white man
> gets beat and cries on social media
> painted as a martyr of St. Trayvon
> media picks up on it and goes after the arbiter of justice, the white man
> Outrage against "racisms" ensues
> black people engage in racisms

Other urls found in this thread:

fox8live.com/story/37161428/third-man-arrested-in-christmas-eve-bonfire-beating-of-two-teens
wsfa.com/story/37155414/family-of-boy-at-center-of-troy-police-brutality-claim-hires-attorneys
criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
youtube.com/watch?v=O0hkLsxw4Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ0jCMFQN2s
youtube.com/watch?v=UhyWNwHpulQ
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/06/french_quarter_robbery_pastor.html
fusion.net/story/256788/gretna-louisiana-arrest-capital-america/
theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/crime_police/article_a94201da-ece4-11e7-90d4-f7686f287384.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>First incident
fox8live.com/story/37161428/third-man-arrested-in-christmas-eve-bonfire-beating-of-two-teens

or just never leave witnesses

> Second incident
wsfa.com/story/37155414/family-of-boy-at-center-of-troy-police-brutality-claim-hires-attorneys

I don't use social media, but take an inch-deeper look at these stories, niggers relentless use Jewbook and twatter...and wear their true emotions on their sleeves. No ironic shitposting, its non-stop "kill deez bitch ass wyt pipl".

The mere mention that a black could be wrong elicits reflexive "THAT'S RACIST" refrain

I'm not going to suggest blacks are animals or a different species, but I will contend that 98% of blacks world-wide exhibit pathological dysfunctional thinking errors.
> Its true no matter where you go
So long as you know this about them, you can predict EXACTLY how they will interpret a situation and how they will respond. It isn't anything like that which people that contribute and participate in a CIVILIZATION.

the cliff notes - bet me and lose.
This is how ALL black people think
Criminologists spend decades profiling what leads people towards a life of crime. Takes into account multitudes of offender data. Distills all criminal behavior linked towards a pathology of processing the world around them.

criminalthinking.wordpress.com/2013/10/07/why-do-some-people-hurt-people/
> 10 "Criminal" Thinking Errors

> VICTIMSTANCE - always views self as victim, blames others
> POWER THRUST - compulsively needs to be in control of every situation, uses maniuplation and deceit. Refuses to be dependent unless he can take advantage of the situation
> LACK OF EFFORT - unwilling to do anything they find boring or disagreeable
> LACK OF OWNERSHIP - no concept of ownership/rights of others. Perceives all things as something to possess. Views sex as just power / control (muh dick)
> DISTORTED SELF IMAGE - focuses only on their positive attributes / refuses to acknowledge own destructive behavior. Builds themselves up at the expense of others
> UNIQUENESS - Views themselves as different and better than others. Expects of others that which he fails to meet. Quits at the first sign of failure.
> IRRATIONAL FEAR - profound fear of put down. When held accountable for experiences feels worthless. Fear based solely on emotions.
> CLOSED MINDEDNESS - not receptive / will not be self-critical / will not participate in any disclosure
> CPT - does not use past as learning tool. Expects others to act immediately on their demands. Decisions based on assumptions, not fact.
> ZERO SHAME - Responsible living is seen as boring and unsatisfying. Has no sense of obligation to others. Will respond only if it nets an immediate payoff

Gee, do these overwhelmingly represent a certain "cultyah" among us?

they are incapable of disassociating figurative and literal definitions.
ALL white adult men ARE white supremacist racists

The New England Patriots played in the Super Bowl against a chocolate city team, Atlanta, last year. Because New England is predominantly white and the leader of the team is a pretty white man, they OBVIOUSLY must be a manifestation of white supremacy advocating the rise of the Aryan nation

They truly are the worlds ugliest people.

#justice4fatdaddy

Is this a fake story?

>Is this a fake story?
> given links to the story
> given screencaps of niggers chimping out over it on social media

are you sure you're not the nigger, user?

Doesn't seem to be, just looks like average black behavior.

Sure its logical that all ethnicities would avoid blacks because they've all seen how toxic they collectively are through experience, but are blacks suffering from genetic Personality Disorder / Paranoid Schizophrenic / Bi-Polar more than any true manifestations of "racism"?

No one in lynching blacks today. No one is denying blacks housing, jobs, or representation in media. That doesn't stop blacks from reflexively claiming "muh oppreshun" at every turn where they weren't gift wrapped good fortune in life. No slave trade, Jim Crow, KKK history in Europe, but that doesn't stop EuroDarkies from claiming they are constant victims.

It doesn't matter what, where or who, blacks ALWAYS set up a false dichotomy of "US" vs "THEM" to hyper inflate their own position and shield them from any accountability.

How many times have you heard the "haterz" logic used by dindus? This is an adolescent coping mechanism to avoid responsibility and rinse-repeated in every facet of their life.

ANY interaction with blacks will become a YOU / ME competition where they are always looking to assert themselves AGAINST their environment, rather than assimilate/work with to common objectives.
It seems everyone is an agreement that (western) blacks are fundamentally "special needs" or retarded.

>blacks are fundamentally "special needs" or retarded

>Liberals - view blacks as perpetual victims, incapable of self-sufficiency and require endless excuses for their bad behavior.
>Blacks - even blacks, themselves, acknowledge that they need more and more handouts and preferential treatment to have it easy in life. They can't be held accountable for their own circumstance.
>Everyone else - will cite numerous studies of black IQ scores, incarceration rates, crime and overall general toxic impact to society at large.

At what point do we as a society, make that single step forward and realize that blacks have every opportunity known to civilization and yet continue to fail at self-sufficiency? There is absolutely nothing holding blacks back or denying them success except themselves.

Social media is the best thing to ever happen. The nigs cannot restrain themselves and white idiots that dont have to deal with them normally can see what they're like.

The problem is the liberal idiots that protect theses monkeys,

>The problem is the liberal idiots that protect theses monkeys,

The one thing that has helped EVERY other ethnicity thrive in society, blacks are allergic to; ACCOUNTABILITY

The minute anyone brings up black crime, poverty, education, teenage pregnancy.....MUH SLAVERYS

Shit, you don't even have to have that broad of a discussion. A black boy steals a cookie, caught red-handed on video camera, and we'd be force to talk about the oppressive economic system that is thrust upon this poor child's life that left him no other alternative but to victimize a industrious merchant.

>The problem is the liberal idiots that protect theses monkeys,
posted the wrong screencap before

The resolution on that is really off. I can't read the text when I blow it up.

You know, you can denegrify FaceBook by reporting every racist post in this Dindu's little support club. Yes, they ban people who make violent threats or racist comments about White people. No, negroes do not like being banned from 'dey facebook and sheeit'.

why would you use kikebook to begin with?
I just posted those to document how niggers openly think about whites

dem dindus and teh JUDEN need to go!

>making white people a minority in the US so niggers and others can take full control over the US.
and while you will find whites on board with that form of idiocy, its the delusion of blacks (that is plain to see for anyone being objective) is that THEY only see a binary world of "BLACK" and "WYT PIPL". No other shades, hues, nuances.

"White People" WILL be a minority in the US. That is a fact.
Because black people are incapable of understanding other races existing, they assume that if WYT PIPL are the minority, then BLACK people must be the minority.

WRONG

Latinos / Mexicans will be the larger majority. Blacks abort and murder themselves more than they birth every year. The harsh truth Blacks refuse to see is that WHITE PEOPLE actually treat them better than any Asian, Slavic, Arab, Hispanic majority EVER will. Poetic justice, I suppose

>they ban people who make violent threats or racist comments about White people

>they ban people who make violent threats or racist comments about White people.

>@ProtectAnimals

nigger deserved every bit of it. I love how black get all bent out of shape when a white man acts like a rabid nigger. As if they're the only ones allowed to be upset at anything and defend their own.

Surely you mean 'gentrify'

Nigger runs, struggles when caught, and grabs where a gun would go.
>Much police brutality
Niggers have soft skills for how hard headed they are

>Niggers have soft skills for how hard headed they are

I....I...I don't believe you, user

youtube.com/watch?v=O0hkLsxw4Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=NZ0jCMFQN2s youtube.com/watch?v=UhyWNwHpulQ

true when couple off Serbs killed one feral nigger in Greece all of them lost their minds kek

There will be no poetic justice for niggers nor anyone else. If you haven't noticed yet, more people are awake now than in decades. We are in a cycle and the easy times that gave way to soft men have turned to hard times creating hard men. We are in the death throes of minority/women/faggot run bizarre world as we regain sanity, and if Trump can manage to fix everything up well enough to avert the reckoning of Biblical proportion that awaits those who have led us to this intentionally and unintentionally and those who have participated and all guilty subhuman mongrels who have desecrated and destroyed innocent life, then so be it. But short of a miracle, what is going to take place when times get really tough for whites (who currently still maintain a relatively high standard of living) is going to make even the most fantastical of holocaust fictions seem like a walk in the botanical gardens. For anyone to honestly believe that all white people will just go quietly into oblivion would be laughable if it weren't so disgusting, bleak, and infuriating. If I didn't know any better I would guess that this nightmare could only reasonably be contrived with the intention of culling the weak and ineffectual from the strong and resilient, and pushing us to our Phoenix moment which will be glorious and terrible for all of our enemies. I would feel bad for anyone on the wrong side of the fight when that day inevitably comes but tbqhwyf, like millions of others who woke up abruptly over the past couple years of Trump and memes, I don't.

make it so, John Titor

post some black facebook reactions to white people getting beat by niggers for contrast

Are these shopped?

This. Once you realize that ALL niggers think like this it makes everything that they do make so much more sense.

>"TOM BRADY DO YOU DENOUNCE DAVID DUKE!!!"
>"well i don't know who that is. is he a fan of football? its kinda my thing"
>TOM BRADY CONFIRMED WHITE SUPREMACIST

>Yes, they ban people who make violent threats or racist comments about White people.
No they fucking don't. I've reported all sorts of anti-white shit on kykebook, and they never do jack squat about it.

>La'Quesha
also
>A literal niggerfaggot with sheboon hair
Obama should fuck off back to kenya already

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/06/french_quarter_robbery_pastor.html

my gf is half mexican.. her mexican side of the family absolutely hate niggers.. if you think southern whites are racist.. holy fuck. you aint seen dixie.

Grammar reinforces white supremacy

>Are these shopped?
WHY would you think they are?
what world do you live in?

wow mickey mouse got his ass beat

>La'quesha
>L-a
>DinDu'nayfin
>Treyboon

I seriously think blacks have even surpassed us Aussies when it comes to shitposting, just by the names they give their kids.

>EVERY
>DAMN
>TIME

>replies to a post about facebook with screenshots from twitter

>The victims of the attack, identified as Tim Byrne and James Curran, were in New Orleans for the annual general assembly of the Unitarian Universalist Association, said the group's spokeswoman Rachel Walden.

Liberals getting their first taste of enrichment. webm doesn't seem so bad now

beating Mickey Mouse should never be accepted in civilized society

I literally just had a disagreement with a female black friend over something completely trivial (expecting X amount of money for a proposal ring).

I shit you not, within 2 hours I had 3 separate black women call me a neckbeard, obtuse, idiot etc. Because the topic was "relating to black women not having to conform" even though no one had mentioned race, AND I'm not even white myself.

Seriously, fuck niggers

Then why can't I find any of these tweets anymore?

Sounds like the ubermensch desu

pathological response
its also why the ridiculous posturing by rappers, ballers and "intellectual" faggots like TarIQ and Nation of Islam is all bluster. They never progress past trinket thinking (muh jewelry, muh rims, muh sneakers).
It so predictable, its tiresome

>Then why can't I find any of these tweets anymore?
why can't you find tweets from 2015? Gee, I dunno, user

> yeah b-b-but wyt pipl be huntin down black folk!
> the KKK is killin' black people everywhere

You can find any tweets from any time though.

>You can find any tweets from any time though.
welp, I guess its all just a big lie.
black people really love whites, after all,then
Sup Forums is full of stormfront haters, anyway

Hahaha, was gonna say, do these nogs not remember what happens when white's have had enough?

Then I remembered that they don't even remember their dads name, so why would they remember History?

I think it's pretty reasonable though to respond angrily to a racist tweet.

ultimately the problem is a never-ending cycle they wantonly perpetuate
> grow up the child of a single-mother with no education, skills or career = below poverty
> mom was pregnant with you because she sleeps around like a skeezer for attention, with no self-respect or positive self-image
> because mom has the intelligence of a 3rd grader and zero emotional intelligence, once you grow out of being a cute little baby, she isn't interested in you anymore
> you live in shithole Section 8 housing, filled with other niggers just like you nogging out all day and tearing up the community.
> because no one here can think past next week, everyone is actively trying to get one over another another. The role models everyone looks up to are hustlers, pimps and other criminals able to con or strong-arm their way to an existence.
> because no one actually owns or worked for anything in life, its important to flaunt anything you have gotten (that you didn't earn) to prove to others that you DO have material things (even when you don't); Jordans, Jewelry, gaudy cars
> because everyone is preying upon each other, its important not to exhibit any weakness otherwise you'll be targeted as an easy paycheck. You always have to express that you're hardcore and you boast to be alpha to others.
> since none of these communal traits are necessary in a human civilization, you are an outcast in society.
> Well, if your social skills are so developmentally retarded that you can't exist in society, rather than correct them and adapt (fuck that, sounds like work), you embrace them and embellish them in society. You can never fit in, so why bother?
> knock up a few girls before you go to prison so those children can experience the same life you had

niggers are the absolute equivalent of Mogwai apes.

I live near here and the story is hilarious, but a great microcosm of the "black incarceration" myth.
fusion.net/story/256788/gretna-louisiana-arrest-capital-america/

tl;dr - blacks are involved in the prison system primarily through their own ignorance and idiocy.

> They get a speeding ticket
> never report to their appointed court date.
> Arrest warrant issued.
> get stopped again
> get arrested
> end up in debt due to court fines
> never pay the court fines
> get arrested again
> argue / combat the cops that pull them over
> get shot

Its not racism, so much as it is niggers just being plain retarded

niggers think that COPS are the end-of-the-line when it comes to the Justice System
This is why they argue with cops
This is why they try debating and "muh racsims" at traffic stops
They have clue that cops are just tier 1 support staff. Cops aren't shit - you exercise your rights in court and BTFO cops with your LAWYER in front of a JUDGE.
Niggers have no concept of this, which is why all they do is dig themselves deeper in the hole whenever they are stopped.
This is why most niggers get shot on traffic stops because they're too stupid to realize that isn't the time to start fighting the law (that has superior firepower)

>a racist tweet.
this is part of the pathological delusion
[any non-flattering critique of blacks] = RACIST HATE SPEACH

this is why no one takes you seriously

only in america!

>>La'Quesha Scott
>Can't tell if nigger or one of us trolling
its like the Nigger Lottery when a WYT MEN wins a fight with a DinDu

Hiram has conditioned them to see dollar signs and get PAAAAAAIIID
They are such a one-trick pony that they immediately go to MUH KKK regardless if there is any evidence of race at all

theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/crime_police/article_a94201da-ece4-11e7-90d4-f7686f287384.html

>Two more men were arrested Friday in the fight that broke out between white and black males at a Christmas Eve bonfire event that left two black teens injured, one seriously, St. James Parish Sheriff Willy Martin said.
> (arrested all white boys) on a count of second-degree battery.
> Martin said Thursday the motive for the fight remains unclear but that investigators have found no evidence to support claims that it was racially driven, precipitated by a white girl talking to a black teen.
WE WUZ EMMIT TILL AN SHEEEEEEIIIIIIT
> The fight between the two groups of young males broke out on the Mississippi River levee in Gramercy shortly after midnight, in the first hours of Christmas Day, the sheriff said.

> Two cousins, a 15-year-old and a 17-year-old, were injured in the fight and were taken to St. Elizabeth Hospital in Gonzales by their friends, La’Quesha Scott of Convent, the mother of the 15-year-old, said earlier this week.

> Her son suffered a sprained knee and his 17-year-old cousin, Shannon Dumas, suffered severe injuries to his face and head, Scott said.

> Initial comments from the boys’ mothers, as well as Facebook posts from others, said the fight was racially driven.

why are they angry about the superbowl? I don't watch sports or go outside.

>sick to the pit of my stomach
So basically the point where the nigger dick meets the slush of starbucks, pumpkin spice, and holiday turkey that she shoved down her gullet?

If a baby is named SHITPOSTIOUS, will Australia take this as an act of foreign aggression?

HE A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN

what are you talking about? The sovereign citizen morons pull the same shit.
>BTFO cops with your LAWYER
why don't you not commit crimes, you whitelarp trash

Sovereign citizens > authority of pigs
You are not constitution, shooting pigs is the constitution, kike puppet...

It's writing itself at this point

No, because we don't care about people in irrelevant countries like Canada.

>sovereign citizens shoot cops all the time

lol no

>everyone who is accused of crimes commited them muh police never make mistakes dey perfect boys dey dindu nuffin
kill yourself cuck

>Female black friend
Well theres your first mistake

Lads, give it to me straight, like a pear cider made from 100% pears. Am I white?

So I Am A Unique, Fearful, Closed, Victim Of The System?

HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO Man

Blacks across the country have favorite teams (with the highest numbers of black felons, I'm guessing, as players). When one of those teams gets BTFO by a team with higher percentage of whites, their fans feel oppressed.

Woman doesn't look white. She probably already hated niggers

>fusion.net/story/256788/gretna-louisiana-arrest-capital-america/
Was that cop gunned down and dindu got away?

>Why We Shouldn't Execute Those Niggas Without Trial Instead Of Only Arresting Them?

Thing is tho, if you start that over a gurl due to race, id have to slash ya throat for ya epic cheek.. So you go for the weak, never the rough, only police do that, protected by the army of the state..
>Sorry~ but rage.

Anyone seen those videos on Youtube with the niggers infested with jiggers?

>United Nations

Are you being ironic or...

>mistakes you made
>female black friend
>black friend
>black

How difficult is this fucking concept?
jesus christ

Well you dont hide how racist you are thats for sure. You need Jesus as well as anyone regardless of race that resorts to violence & bigotry

Are You Him?

OP points out one-note pathological response of blacks

>CLOSED MINDEDNESS - not receptive / will not be self-critical /

>this is part of the pathological delusion
>[any non-flattering critique of blacks] = RACIST HATE SPEACH

dindu incapable of addressing issues resort to said predictable responses

>how racist you are

the absolute state of delusion thinking being called a "racist" on /politically incorrect/ holds any relevance

so basic ... hadn't even thought of it, but sure makes sense given how retarded niggers argue with the po-lice

>relevant
>Australia
Pick one and only one please

Literally "No u" the argument