Bright

Are Orcs Jews? Elves WASPS? So much race discussed in this movie especially in rolling intro credits

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/wLnXODc.jpg
pics.onsizzle.com/pop-quiz-time-orcs-are-against-the-humans-hobbits-dwarfs-elves-3084576.png
pbs.twimg.com/media/DCqzNUqXUAAlj
xyz.net.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/IMG_2889.jpg
pics.me.me/diversity-is-our-strength-frodo-ll-but-its-like-orcs-21866957.png
pbs.twimg.com/media/DA_QaO-XYAAyxed.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shittiest looking orc I've ever seen. If you can't even get orcs right, then fuck you.

Yes why is it blue??

was this movie a direct response the the LOTR race memes?

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!

FUCK i hate this movie so much

it was fine, good straight-to-tv movie shit. sure they ripped off the plot twist form Training Day, but fucking hell, if you're going to declare your own universes fantasy rules, stick to them.

If wands are bind on pickup then why the fuck didnt the fresh prince get to keep it, and become a member of the Feds with his soiboi orc faggit friend.

Remeber? the wands cant leave a certain distance from their user?

This could have been the beginning of a hilarious Men in Black fantasy/detective franchise, instead its just a shit fest.

>Remeber? the wands cant leave a certain distance from their user?
That wasn't automatic, that was a spell that the evil elf lady knew.
Will Smith's character couldn't do shit with the wand on his own - good-elf lady had to tell him the magic word.

humans are humans, except they also include blacks in this show
orcs are amerimutts
elves are jews, as seen by the jew producer

Hold on a minute so this movie is basically just orcposting the movie?? Was it all a troll?

Agree elves are jews, orcs are mudslimes

Orcs are red state white Trump supporters.
Humans are blue state liberal race mixing mutts.
Elves are capitalists/Jews

I wish it hate more humans hating elves scenes.

Hmmm I think this guys on to something

Ahhhhh That makes total sense now....

Ah and the
"shield of light" = some form of Nazi/white supremacists, the only ones that were able to protect all orcs/humans from the evil Elvish dark lord or some shit like that.

jews elves hahahahahhaa

jews are the dwarves, always looking for gold and jewels

orcs are of course the black and brown monkeys they're importing to our countries

orcs are niggers
humans are whites
jews are severed heads

oh shit I mean elves

i.imgur.com/wLnXODc.jpg www.funnyjunk.com/channel/politics/Orc+immigrants/BopqLOb#8c9c4a_6284724 pics.onsizzle.com/pop-quiz-time-orcs-are-against-the-humans-hobbits-dwarfs-elves-3084576.png www.funnyjunk.com/channel/politics/Orc+posting/pnsqLca#96a248_6288601 so peaceful so diverse. White men are cis-cum. /s/

i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/261/051/496.jpg pbs.twimg.com/media/DCqzNUqXUAAlj
i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/260/792/de5.pngjt.jpg xyz.net.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/IMG_2889.jpg i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/264/324/664.jpg pics.me.me/diversity-is-our-strength-frodo-ll-but-its-like-orcs-21866957.png pbs.twimg.com/media/DA_QaO-XYAAyxed.jpg Some one photoshop the Somali cop of peace from MiniSomalia that murdered the Kangaroo and the Somali that stabbed a teen 14 times in Minisoda onto a Bright picture or the picture in the OP and i think we got some thing spicy.