Why did it fail to gather attention?

Why did it fail to gather attention?

Because it is gay shit.

I'm still hypnotized by the trap's eyes, like holy shit it's been years at this point and that's the main thing I recall from that show

It's gay shit, but it's good gay shit.

Heck yeah. Izumi is beautiful.

I liked it even when I'm not gay.

So is the MC a girl or a girl with a penis?

A boy, a cute one!

It's pretty good, funny, and has a nice story with up and downs, i don't know why people didn't like it.

Girl with a penis. Gotcha.

Nah, i'd say he is "boyish" even though he looks very femenine, which, honestly, i dont like. but man, don't say that you woudn't cuddle w izumi.

Generic gay shit made to get fujos wet.

Naah ur wrong, watch it man.

Nah.

Because it's mediocre. If you're going to make yaoi, why not make an actual romance anime instead of mindless pandering?

Cause the kind of disgusting person who likes anime wants mindless pandering.

I didn't say I wouldn't. I'm just saying she's not a boy. She's a a girl. With a dick. And a buttvagina.

It was too gay.

They had literal gay sex in it.

Fujos like the BL undertone so they can fanfic the pairs and whatnot.

Full on gay like this literally never sells. Even Yuri on Ice! was all undertones and not literal buttsex.

too gay

>the kind of disgusting person who likes anime wants mindless pandering
This isn't true anymore. We're way past that period.
Just look at the best selling anime.

:/

Honestly, i never liked pandering, i wish fujos were more decent human beings so we could get a second season of Love Stage, it's way too good to die like that.

second season?

the love was consummated, there is no story left to tell. It was a 'happy' ending, atleast ya got that.

>Konosuba
>not pandering

I know exactly 20% of the reason I watch KS is because of Darkness' funbags.

I like BL, but I don't like trap/girly boys in my BL. That's the only reason I passed on this, I like men fucking men.

But some anons want to see when the trap dude tops the big guy animated.

After reading your post, yeah, i guess i agree with you, it started nicely and ended nicely.

Aw come on, Izumi's not THAT girly.

I'm not sure I want a second season anyway. The manga veered off into some stupid amnesia crap

I read the manga and then it stopped being scanlated.

Spoilers lad.