youtu.be/_p4h3jwJob0
youtube.com/watch?v=uaWNF4iLt7k
youtube.com/watch?v=PeXEWsobJRE
youtu.be/vw9zyxm860Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All that virtue signaling for nothing.

rip hwndu

january 20 2017 - january 20 2017

Same, watching Shia get BTFO was pretty entertaining desu.
What's next for Sup Forums?

I slept about 12 hours in total that week. That was unlike anything I've ever viewed in my 45 years of existence. I couldn't stop watching!!

What happened now?

The last I heard the flag was outside a useum.

smug cunts

It ended too soon. First, they lock it in a closed apartment in England. And then they fly it on a French museum while having 24 hour surveillance and guards there. Shia is a pussy faggot and fuck the French anons for not delivering

>Sup Forumsblart
lol'd so fucking hard, didn't see this one before

Hahaha PAPER yeeaahhhhh

>smug cunts
Fuck them 2 commies....especially Papertown....

>ywn see nibirubro again
>ywn see the water thief again
>ywn see rainbow mike or whatever his name was with the gay poetry again

France always surrenders

bojrn

i was there for 3 days, so fun. :(

Man that Lars guy or whatever was creepy af. Didn't say a word

Bjorn, that's it! kek!

what happened to HWNDU now

The best thing that came out of HWNDU

Shia may be a faggot but setting up his white flag in France was pure genius.

I see what you did there

Well, the newest thread is from the 27th, so I think they gave up.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Kek'd

I think I had a different experience because of time zones but I loved my experience so much

Due to the above, I mainly saw the dawn hours. I have these really fond memories of just watching the sun rise in New York, and listening to the city come alive.

My favourite memory was this stereotypical Italian New Yorker having a loud conversation with a woman outside the gym, talking about all of his family issues.

>i 'member

Guess Shia won.

A little bit on the fatter side of the thicc spectrum but I'd still smash.

>Bjorn, that's it! kek!
Yes that is right! Bjorn the Antifa who is associated with that crazy liberal bitch with the lobster sex fetish....No, I have no pic related, but if you were here when that was going down, you know exactly what I am talking about....

They made the news with the drone. He just found some cucks willing to protect the flag with their lives, and it just wasn't worth it anymore.

Leaf bro, is that you?

I actually managed to find the full movie. I'm blind in one eye now.

youtu.be/FvnWkeS6NOE

So do I. I stopped watching t.v. for almost 1 month completely when HWNDU was rolling. We need our own cam.
>Sup Forumss cam

What was this? Was it new?

Can someone give me the quick rundown since Shia locked himself up in Finland?

youtube.com/watch?v=QjczVcNvz4M

Go to a board called /hwndu/ on the 'other' chan

jujst look at him.
what a fucking ratard.
what a fucking LOSER

I still don`t even remember his name

I know about that place, but it's pretty dead and they don't do summaries.

youtube.com/watch?v=L8cqTlR9w7Q

My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son!

That was what I was referring to in my earlier post, that it's pretty dead these days. That was the hub when it was going on. Look through the later threads. They labelled the locations "seasons." I think France was after they chased him out of Scandinavia.

How?

His project that targeted the trump administration couldn’t even stay open in the country he’s attempting to protest because too many of MAGA niggers kept fucking with it.

It having to being in France is a living testament to how bad he failed.

Not even real Americans wanted this shit, of course the frogs do

Moar

youtube.com/watch?v=WLer3qWyHsc

>I'm blind in one eye now.
Id have killed myself....I only saw the cover and contemplated ending it....

Shi'a LaPoof

>Moar

youtube.com/watch?v=3RJuertVRRE

youtube.com/watch?v=KmHY3mn5of0

My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son! My Wifes Son!

Cut it down with a drone. Or spray it with acid.

This changed my life

LMAO
@1:35
AIDS !

He should have rigged up a way to spay a few ounces of gas or diesel on the flag, return to base, and light it ablaze.

What ever happened to Paper anyway? He go back to sucking dicks for crack in the alley?

The Internet Historian deserves a special shoutout.

I honestly have no idea why I did that to myself. Luckily I didn't pay for it or anything.

It's fireproof. You need to acid attack it or cut it down.

youtu.be/_p4h3jwJob0
Watch 'em all!

I'd violently lick her shit hole until she pissed everywhere

It's in France, not the UK

i asked for this picture,

youtube.com/watch?v=uaWNF4iLt7k

I'm sure a moderate Muslim will have a go at it with an assault rifle eventually.

Anyone have the tits of that qt from albuquerque?

I'd unironically cum inside her

sick fuck

It was fun, but looking back I am a little embarrassed how much time I spent watching these shitskins have fun outside.

>It's fireproof.
So is weld blanket, but if you get it damp with any fuel, it will burn.

i also asked driveguy to play that moonman that got him banned. If you're here driveguy im sorry, it was what everyone here was begging for and i was just passing it on.

LMAO
@ 1:55

>Wants to have sex and impregnate a woman
>Literally the entire point of having sex
>"sick fuck"

Sam Hyde in 30 minutes!

> doesn't understand irony
t. Autist

Oh come on do you honestly think I'd ever get that chance? It's just a guilty pleasure.

I'd 69 with her, tongue-punching her BBRRRAAPPP-box until she honked like a goose squirting pussy juice on my face and her gobbling me like it was her last meal.
Only if she consented of course.

let the past die. kill it if you have to.

It's hard to figure out sarcasm over text.

3:47 is my favorite part

hahaha

It should have never happened. HWNDU is what brought masses of T_D over here and turned this place into shitfest.

It was prety much our Chanology

Lawd them thighs
Would forcefully insert my penis

I was here before that, but I still don't understand the logic that more people visiting Sup Forums is bad. For every hwndu thing they laugh at they see a redpill thread, a nigger hate thread, a Sup Forums humor thread and a holocaust truth thread. What's the problem with that?

Can you just imagine laying your head onto them after a long day of work.

>Thread counts extended to 750
Filled in 15 minutes
>Thread counts extended to 1500
Filled in 30 minutes

I've never seen threads fly like that before, aside from election night. HWNDU is what happens when we have fun, and I miss it. What you need to realize is this...whenever we have fun were at our best. Sadly, everything we do, attracts attention. Especially when pissing in someone like Sharia LaCucks cheerios. Thinking Sup Forums will ever go back to 2002-07 is cognitive dissonance friend. Then this happened...

youtube.com/watch?v=PeXEWsobJRE

It was the memes bro. It was also the fact that we were faster then the IC at finding some rando shit...legally. That garnered fans.

I'm happy about that. I didn't particularly care for early Sup Forums. I'm a big fan of the post /new/ era.

I always wondered how many boards /hwndu/ threads were bigger than

>At our best

Remember the Capture the flag via jet contrails, ambient noise, and star charts?

That would be this one
youtu.be/vw9zyxm860Q

White flag signals a surrender.

Oh, Lord. Didn't click on your video until after i sent that. Sorry

We need more Sup Forums reality tv shows.

Based Sup Forums Blart