Little Witch Academia

So will the ultimate message here be that whilst finding inspiration in others cool, completely aping someone's style in place of your own isn't?

The more we learn about the plot, the more it becomes literally Bayonetta.

it's "don't lose your yay"

>Ursula-Bayonetta
>a 30 something year old witch that takes on a younger version of herself
>Croix-Jeanne
>her rival, who is quite similar to her
>Chum Lee-Rodin
>an equipment dealer that runs a business
>Hannah & Barbera-Grace and Glory
>a pair, very annoying

The message is that you should let your dreams be dreams.

So who's Enzo?

Should have told that to Shia before he got btfo by Sup Forums

The message is don't even bother trying if your'e not rich and from a noble family.

>rich
>family man
>doesn't like witches
Probably the Earl.

12 hours until diana

Constanze is for ______

>12 hours until diana (Akko)

heavy medicating for her autism to a point of being a shell of her former self.

I want to fuck Akko in that Chariot costume.

Amanda!

Kind words and encouragement.

Kek

[leglock] [holding hands] [vainilla] [missionary] [impregnation] [happy ending] [mecha]

There you go

what does wearing a choker say about Shario?

The message is you can't beat money and talent.

Gunpla building

>Shia got btfo by Sup Forums
what happened

If that's the case, is LWA Yoshinari's convoluted, year-long attempt to tell both Takafumi Hori, Ryouta Hayatsu and Kai Ikarashi to knock it off?

Placed a flag in a secert location twice, Sup Forums found 'em within hours and took them down/replaced with a pepe and MAGA hat.

She survived a medieval style murder attempt, potentially by ISIS

>she wears a choker to cover up scars
are scars cute, Sup Forums? would you still love your waifu if she had a sizeable scar, or multiple?

Both his HWNDU streams got taken over by pol posters and when he decided to close them and just stream a flag with "He will not divide us" written on it, they went full autist and located the flag using the planes flying behing and flight routes, and replaced the flag with a pepe shirt and a MAGA hat

so what would akko's sucy and lotte's boggarts be?

When are we getting 'SASUGA AKKO'?

The message is that you shouldn't fuck around with filler episodes for the first cour and then start suddenly pulling plot out of your ass.

Provided it's a cool scar, and not some edgy bullshit, of course.

A manga spinoff that will never be drawn.

It's not like it has a lot of plot anyway. Collect the seven bullshits for reasons is basically the whole plot.

>Akko has to explain how she got those to her parents back home

What if it's not?

Boop.

Akko saves the world and Diana gets the credit. Akko gets expelled and goes back home. Try to explain to her parents why she's the biggest failure in the universe and her body is full of scars due to all the fights and bullying.

How would Diana react to being responsible for disfiguring Akko like that?

And Diana gets richer and more famous.

smug face

And keeps Andrew as her pet slave.

Screw the rules, I have money!

Special Education services.
She needs them badly.

Is anyone else worried about how Akko gets treated and how almost nothing seems to work out for her? I'm really worried that she might snap and bring a weapon to school...

You literally can't prove this wrong.

I'm more worried that she'll never achieve her dream. Sure she's gonna save the world, but who cares about that? What she wants is to become a famous entertainer, but that's gonna be impossible if she graduates from LN without accomplishing anything noteworthy.

You literally couldn't be more wrong.

I can.
Jasminka a shit.
Other than that, the list is pretty accurate

>Akko saves the world

>Diana tries to give credit but no one listens

>SASUGA DIANA, so humble!

>B-but she actually did it! I have have proof!

>in despair and guilt, puts wand tip to her head and pulls trigger

>commended as the first witch to innovatively commit suicide by wand and her gravestone reads SASUGA DIANA

should be constanze in the last panel but whatevs

Some scars are sexy, but throat slitting scars are just ugly.

Like holy shit, you're better off just accepting your death than living with a permanent mark of shame where your throat was cut like a dog.

that she's a trap since that's what traps like to wear to cover their adams apple

ive never seen an adams apple in an anime or manga.

not that ugly desu

I cannot see her automatically becoming a top tier witch and entretainer like Chariot at the end of this. That's something that's definitely going to take her some years, after graduating Luna Nova

However, I can see her becoming Chariot's official personal apprentice for reals after the events in this show. That is, if they don't kill Ursula, which is something that I don't believe it will happen anyway.

Fat girl's aren't sexy

if my dick is hear, then thats that

It will be a monkey's paw ending. Saving the world at the expenses of your dream, or some shit like that.

Chariot became famous because she raked a lot of accomplishments during her time in LN. She won the broom race, she won the Midnight Witch, and probably many other things. You can't expect a total nobody to ever get that much attention otherwise.

Furthermore, Akko is already getting a reputation as a failure. That's gonna stick all her life in the magical world if she doesn't manage to do something hugely noteworthy (in a positive way) before graduation.

>no lotte

that's just weird, because those those aren't necessarily mutually exclusive elements, so it would be kind of an arbitrary relationship

The fact that all the plebs disagree just proves you're right.

And what's the message there? Don't waste your time pursuing your dreams because saving the world takes priority? Seems like a pretty meaningless message.

>plotfags not knowing what plot is

That you shouldn't waste your life dreaming of being a well-known celebrity and instead should focus on getting an education and pursuing more practical and beneficial goals?

what's it like in the future mr. time travel man?

Not too good actually.

LWA second cour was an absolute bust that played out like a children's show, Maid Dragon was greenlit for a second season, and net neutrality was repealed so every thread takes a minute and a half to load because Time Warner doesn't like Sup Forums.

That has nothing to do with giving up your dreams to save the world though.

Besides, that message would be pretty hypocritical coming from an animation studio. After all, there's nothing practical or beneficial about doing animation. You've gotta work really long hours and it pays like shit. It's all about passion, all about dreaming, so to speak.

/u/ fags have been constantly BTFO this year it seems

When will they catch their break?

>He comes from the shitty timeline.

>That's gonna stick all her life in the magical world if she doesn't manage to do something hugely noteworthy (in a positive way) before graduation.

That's why saving the world would make a nice start.

Akko wants for follow Chariot's steps, but that doesn't mean she has to do exactly what she did or she's going to get the exact same results in the process.

I believe she will work towards her goals at her own pace.

Also, remember that Chariot got a lot of shit from the magical community as well. Detractors are something to be expected

Also they climbed the side of a five story building for the second flag.

>pepeshit

I like this ending but I don't like the word apprentice in this example, because it implies that akko will never be as good as chariot, but I know that akko will surpass her

>That's why saving the world would make a nice start.
Provided she actually gets credit for it. I'm not so sure about that.

>Akko wants for follow Chariot's steps, but that doesn't mean she has to do exactly what she did or she's going to get the exact same results in the process.
It's not a matter of doing the same shit Chariot did. What's important is getting to make a name for herself during her time in school. Accomplishing noteworthy things.

>I believe she will work towards her goals at her own pace.
Making things believable is important. No one's gonna buy Akko has a chance unless we get to see her making some big steps toward her dream before the show is over.

>Also, remember that Chariot got a lot of shit from the magical community as well. Detractors are something to be expected
That probably started when she was already famous. Remember Miranda said she was everyone's idol, so I don't think she had that many detractors, at least not at first.

You say that like you're not stuck on the shitty timeline.

Man, it feels good to be on the superior timeline, where anime was literally made real back in February. I have an entire harem of brownskinned tomboy bestgirls. You won't even have health insurance in three months.

What does it mean to surpass Chariot anyway? I mean, Akko will revive the last word that Chariot couldn't. But that means shit when it comes to being an accomplished entertainer.

Then protégé would be a more fitting term?

What would it take to get Sushio to draw some actual little witches?

Well, Akko's going to be a duchess and bear a marquess for her husband.

Chariot is going to die alone, unloved, and unfertilized.

So no matter what, Akko's going to surpass Chariot where it hurts the most.

I love them all

At least try to add something valuable to the discussion, shipperfag.

Not that user, but that's probably the only way Akko can surpass Chariot.

literally weaponized autism

By being more famous?

Have Mako in LWA

the only way akko can surpass chariot is by becoming a housewife

What would Mako's LWA Hallelujah speeches be?

I guess. But how the fuck is Akko of all people gonna achieve that?

Akko's final trial will be to perform a show good enough to bring back fallen Diana's YAY.

Everyone's help. Akko will sacrifice the Rod but in the final episode she will perform a super show with the help of Diana, Sucy, Lotte, Amanda, Connie, Jasna and even Andy.

How is that gonna make Akko more famous than Chariot?

Almost done with this .
Whatever dumb development we get tomorrow, I'll be happy because at least green team will be getting some screentime.

Sucy is easy tier
Literally everyone thought she was best girl since the OVAs.

/diy/ projects together in the garage wearing pyjamas and drinking tea

Staying up late at night coming up with things to make

Giving a big kiss and hug when a project finally works

Listening to her rant about a bug she can't fix and letting her know you understand how she feels

Telling her it's time to go to bed and bringing her a warm blanket

Leaning over her and kissing her forehead from behind

Satan, please.
Akko will have to sacrifice herself and become magic itself to refuel the world.

Nice!

Akko's performance is growing a dick and raping Diana until the yay comes back