Civil war in New York

>civil war in New York
Is pic related one of the most based films in recent time?

such a shitty fucking movie I dropped it after 3 minutes

Fucking terrible movie.
Fucking dumb.
>Texas secedes and invades New York
Retarded.

>mensch productions
sage

>Texas secedes
>invades New York City
Impossible, but I would love for it to happen.

If Lee would have invaded NYC, maybe he would have won the war.

Is there any good action or is it low budget drama bullshit?

Typical PC BS Netflix pushes out. After watching the first 15 minutes, fast forward to the last five minutes. The middle sucks.

Dave Bautista is a fucking monster, though I feel like I'm detecting a pattern here with Dwayne Johnson of promoting 56% Titans

Watched the trailer and it just looks like a worse Purge except in NY. I'll pass.

Let me know when they make a big budget film adaption of Freedom Fighters.

>mfw

its shit, just trying to reassure liberals that they can win a civil war because...... I think it will be explained in Bushwick 2

Looks like shit

>woman with a gun
dropped

Man that was a fun game.

Redpilled and awesome as FUCK.

>that news station broadcast cutscene

It's absolute fucking trash

A mistake if you don’t stick with it until the end when all of the liberals are killed and you learn it’s turned into a full-blown civil war. Safe to assume it’s a “bad” ending, nightmare scenario for leftists that are all killed off.

There is at least 3 scenes where unarmed hordes zerge rush the 'bad guys' who have guns, and win. They dont even take massive casualties bum rushing paramilitary checkpoints with only their swinging dicks. The movie is trash and can only be enjoyed if you go into it expecting a comedy and not an action movie.

>The "seceding army' didn't think minorities living there would have guns

That's how you could tell the people who made this are liberals.

muh based jews & mudsharks

youtube.com/watch?v=UmOczoYzjCg

>Texas secedes and invades New York

That sounds awesome!

Reminder that they made a bunch of those faggoty kane and lynch game instead of a Freedom Fighters 2

>you will never beat back the Soviet second strike
>you will never take you fellow guerilla warfare hardened countrymen to launch insurgencies all over europe

>if a poorly equipped army far from home with little logisitics held this city deep in enemy territoy out for a while they would of won the war
Hitler and Napoleon would like to refute that