What is individualism?

Is this the anti-bugman?

I hear this term a lot in relation to conservative or republican philosophy. How do you define it user? Who are it's philosophers and what are it's tenets?

Primacy of the individual over the collective or the state.

How can you be a Brit and not know it's philosophers?

Or are you one of them... refugees....

B.

Or G.

That's my type. Like them a little thick.

H is the best. Fight me.

>implying H isn't the perfect girl

roll

In the most modern context individualism is a meaningless buzzword that cowards throw out to absolve themselves of responsibility for the societal decline taking place around them. Instead of identifying with their heritage, culture, traditions, even family, they choose to shrug it off and say "not my problem." These same people are the ones who argue in favor of mass immigration so long as the migrants are "BASED" because they ignore the demographic reality of how given consistently populations vote.
An individualist is someone who thinks he takes his own side while unwittingly takes the side of his enemy.

In the historic context its enlightenment era Liberal values put into practice. One can argue that the modern interpretation is much the same thing but lacking the articulate philosophical understanding of the historic. The two end up at the same place, though one wears fancier dress than the other.
You could start out by reading about the French Revolution, then work backwards before going forwards to gain a better understanding.
Ask any person if they want their people to die, and they will almost assuredly answer no.
Ask the oh so enlightened Individualist the same question, and he'll tell you that he has no people.

If you know the collective will screw you over and hates you why not be an individualist?

A, D, I, J, and K are my favorites with my tops being J and K.

Then tell me user. Who melds the philosophy of individualism with a nationalist leaning? I don't know and would like to.

Also if k didn't have that tattoo she would be objectively best choice. I will instead take J.

A fellow patrician.

Holy fuck do I want L to call me trash while she stomps on my face.

KYS

E or J, I aint having manlet children.

Everything in life is determined by power. Be it moment to moment, or a long holding trend this is true. What power does an individual have? What political agency does a single person have against a group of people who are a unified block? 500 white individuals can effectively have no real political voice if they're divided among themselves when a minority population living as a plurality are unified. This very thing happens today, and it isn't something that just happens in one part of the developed world, it happens all over. White Europeans are the only group of people who display this suicidal tendency to squabble while their enemies are amassing at the gates.

A lot of enlightenment era thinking is woefully devoid of pragmatism.

There isn't a perfect melding of these two things, though there can be overlap, the two worldviews are different. If you want nationalism you have to understand from where the nation stems, and that is blood. Not just anyone's blood either. Nations have ethnic roots, and defending the nation means defending your blood, not just your ideas, against all threats.
Nationalism is the elevation of duty rather than liberty because it has a very clear and concise goal. That goal is survival.
Liberty elevated by Liberal thought is a vague philosophical concept, there is no clear goal because liberty itself isn't a tangible thing. You can't say exactly how much you have in a given instance, you only known through relative comparison that you have less or more of it.

Freedom is a great ideal, but at some point you have to accept that ideals are dreams, and we live in the waking world.

THIGG :D :D

If you're not an individualist, you're not a true kekistani

Clean your rooms, collectivists.

Jesus Christ. Try getting your point across in at least 3 sentences. No one will read that shit.

F is best girl.

I through L are the only answers

Are you complaining about a few tiny paragraphs?

They are all good choices for a variety of reasons.

You explain my thoughts far better than I can. Very on point.

B and F forever

H pls

Well Op, I'm just gonna' go ahead and kill your thread.

agreed

Why are you listing to a draft dodging cocaine addict.

D is the master race but everything except E/F is acceptable.

Pls be mine D

Rollin

Roll for 8

Rolling

roll

I accept and support pragmatism and the importance of national survival. Might I then ask who I should add to my reading list?

Also can a group of idnvidualist people not be bound by a shared culture or is that simply a coincidence of nationhood?

r0ll

C or E pls

Wait, what do I get???

rollin

Pls not 6

A/I/J/L
J/L prio

r-roll

B
F
G

F, G and J.

1 or done please!

>What is individualism?
Unbridled cancer.

>kill
To keep an actual discussion going on a board doninated by the lowest common American denominator it must sail on a sea of yous. I thank you.

Also rollan

Why?

pls no get

roll

Too on for 8

L mustard race.

Rollin

Collectivism is cancer because it demands people like me be sacrificed to the majority who hate me.

3 or 4

Rollin again!

Why are they all wearing degenerative glasses?

Then you need to go back to some place where you're not a minority, don't you? The same way the world used to work before Jews won WWII.
Ask not what the government can do for you, but what you can do for the government. Society advances and degrades directly proportionally to how many people give too much of a shit about themselves and their own comfort.

>gimme doubles or trips

2,7,9...anything but six!

>0
ZERO

DUBSH NAO

8(H) pls

OP WHICH ONE DO I WIN

Jonathan Bowden might strike a chord with you, I'm a big fan of George Lincoln Rockwell myself because he was a blunt no nonsense man. Oswald Mosley is a given, I'd hope you're already familiar given your flag.
More esoteric things like Campbell's The Hero's Journey is worth reading as well. Its a bit of an abstract connection, but I feel that understanding the hero myth and why it resonates with people universally is important. Understanding the hero figure, the leader archetype, touches on something of societal order and hierarchy that has existed since prehistory.

>porky the valley girl

Works for me

Except there isn't a country for people like me nor does the general public recognize my issues.

One more try for Trips

I

Rollin for 2 or 7

Collectivist vs Individualism is a false dichotomy
For a nation to survive it needs both.

You can't have a meritocratic hierarchy without individualism.
You need a system where the best can rise up and lead, but having the best means having the worst and mediocre too.

A fascist who whines about individualism doesn't understand Fascism himself. Fascism was never all-consuming collectivist like Communism. It simply created a playing field for individualists to compete in, but created limits. Businesses could compete with another as long as they didn't do something that harmed for people.

Congrats, you're a fish in a society of tree climbing frogs. Fuck off someplace where fish are respected or get better at climbing trees. I owe you nothing.

Roll

A or K for tha best.
Anyone who says H is a fucking pedo. Fight me

>didnt want the american girl
>got the american girl
tough life brother

>@155042795
>inb4 newfigs get banned for replying to rolls

C please

D
I
C
K

and I don't owe you any collective duty

WHERE THE FUCK IS 0

G please.

Thanks.

>Tfw my gfs body is L

Feels so good man

The HOLY Trinity: E, J, and K

C and L could get my cock

please give me quads if there is a god please!!!!

e is best girl

HOLD MY DRINK I'M GOING IN

No, you actually do. By taking my tax money you're engaging in theft to support yourself. Even the most tangential of benefits that go towards you like the roads MY people put down, or the infrastructure MY people rolled out to keep your TV running. You go someplace else where your people can do those things and be proud of them. Don't suckle on my teat because I'm that much better than you that I won't notice until it's time to crush you.

Rauling

Which unfortunately as studies have shown is something which occurs as diversity increases.

I've read Campbell and Mosley. It's too your credit you suggest the former in this context. I started a long time ago with classical philosophy and then got about as far as boethius who I now recognise as toxic to a contemporary world.

Then who does both Satan?

Second.

Roll for 8

Very Nice

Nice derail. Rolling

Your roll tells the truth Pablo.

rollllllinnnnn

Whites are the only significant ethnic group in America that positively contributes tax revenue average per capita. Your argument is one you have no real grounds for. White people contributed the absolutely overwhelming majority of all tax revenue ever collected in this country's history.
You're talking about a literal drop in the ocean.

Rolllll