youtube.com/watch?v=juDWQ7BBOmo

>Jesse Watters
This is how white Americans look like?

if thats all it takes then everyone is our guy

It was probably a cold steak they ordered hours beforehand

>But muh Fox News is based.
Nu pol is literally going to be the next generation of boomers

Yeah his dad is earthworm Jim.

The chick who brought it out should have been in a skimpy maid outfit with her big sweaty tits crammed together. Thank the Gods for Bessie. And her tits.

vegetarians are cool but vegans go too far

He went to Chinatown and did funny ching-chong voices to the locals so yes /ourguy/

She is definitely wet

/OurGuy/
youtube.com/watch?v=PJmnLzw8NA4

Would you rape her?

It's a paleo-atlantid look. Like Sean Connery, faggot.

>It's a paleo-atlantid look. Like Sean Connery, faggot.

Are you kidding? Dairy products are the unhealthiest slop you could pour down your throat. Meat is less damaging to the human body than dairy.

Veganism makes MORE sense than vegetarianism. Hell, a meat-eater who avoids dairy makes more sense than vegetarians.

leave the dairy out of it. you can't deny the health appeal of eating eggs

Are you suggesting eggs are a dairy product?

No. Just a normalfag edgelord.

Lmao. I love how they have perfected the Alinskyite Jon Stewart style of comedy against the SJWs.

youtube.com/watch?v=5q5JukUxlC0

>Sean Connery
>Scottish
>White

>pollution is bad
>hahahaha I'm driving a car! Bet you've never seen somebody do that before! VROOM VROOM nigga! u mad? U MAD???

3:18 --- "I still eat cheese a lot."

THIS STUPID BITCH ISN'T EVEN VEGAN.

Did you see that hook nose that cunt had? She's not white, she's probably a kike or some other nigger race. Fuck her she's the enemy of white people.

>vegans try to justify starving themselves of vitamins, minerals, and protein

Vegan """cheeses""" exist, user.

>he eats meat like a big man

Not a great bit. He expected a big reaction from her and didn't really get it.

He eats soy like a little man.

>IM A NIGGER AND CANT EAT MILK PRODUCTS: THE POST

She seems sweet but she shouldnt be teaching anyone anything

seems childish, most americans seem childish to me, like they never grew into adults, just big man babies

>universal healthcare for animals

Eggs aren't particularly healthy. They don't offer any nutrients or proteins that you can't get in larger quantities from plant foods.

Plus they're basically menstrual waste that falls out a chicken's butt.

>inb4 CLOACA

>Universal health care for animals -- that could be expensive.

power move

lame, boring, stupid. that's what conservacucks accept as a substitute for, say, a wall.
>haha he triggered her!!1! based fox news!!

You tell me Ahmed

HOLY SHIT
>eating meat reinforces the patriarchy!
>Explain pls.
>it's really complicated and you probably wouldn't understand.

She seemed pretty cool about it. I think the host expected her to get “triggered” or something and it didn’t work.

that has to be one of the most retarded cunts i've ever seen. fucking whore doesn't even have an argument and just says "it's complicated". get fucked by a pack of niggers, stupid fucking bitch

She wasn't talking about vegan cheese, user.

you have to eat ALL the eggs though

In her defense she did take it in stride ok without getting all weepy or rabid. Never did explain why she asserts eating meat is “toxic masculinity” though

Whatever you say, Muhammad.

The entire segment probably started with Watters saying
>Hey, wanna know what would be hilarious?

Wait what? Are you serious? What do they do, ferment tofu so it smells sour?

I dont know, probably for young people who watch that show.

Regardless that is some top quality banter.

probably had it microwaved in the break room for him.

Brilliant

"why should i be a good neighbor to a squirrel"
OH GOD THIS SEGMENT
Fox news is now funnier than comedy central.

Rofl my vegan flatmate got so pissed when someone cut raw chicken and left it on her breadboard.

>covered in flies

>He expected a big reaction from her and didn't really get it.

Normal vegans don't get "triggered" at the sight of someone eating meat. 99% of vegans were once meat-eaters themselves.

I'd be pissed and I eat chicken nearly every day

This is so fucking fake

I used to drink a gallon of milk a day. It mad me feel FUCKING FANTASTIC. At first it was uncomfortable, but my body eventually adapted and the discomfort vanished in its entirety. After that I had shit tons of energy and felt like I could do anything. I was always in a super happy mood too.

>inb4 why did you stop then?

Shit costs money.

So how was your walk into Germany?

lol. Ironically, meat-eating is absolute nigger-tier. Catching an animal and eating its corpse is for lower races who are too stupid to maintain basic agriculture. It's LITERALLY a chimpanzee diet.

Sad

Fucking savage. The final redpill is destroying the earth to piss of libtards

That's what I was dying to know too.

Nevermind whatever the fuck Jesse Watters was doing, she never realized how stupid she looked by saying "well, it's a lot to explain in like 4 minutes so" TWICE, when she could have used that time to explain herself.

If I had to guess, it had something to do with natural sexual dimorphism and gender roles of male-hunter and female-gatherer.

This, what they lose in protein they make up in soy

vegans aren't against cheese, that's vegetalian or whatever you anglos call it

Gross, dude.

I get free milk at work, Cause men need more protein and meat eating is associated with masculinity e.g. hunting for meat.

I'll cut back on sugar but never meat, I'll take my extra percent risk of colon cancer meh.

i can imagine how difficult it was for him to carry on for so long, just to come to the medium-rare conclusion

she has no argument and she knows it which is why she made sure the subject changed. she played him like a fucking fiddle and he didn't even notice

Literally just proving her point by acting like a toxic retard as he always does. No surprise there.

genius

Whatever you say, Mohammad Ching-Ying Singh.

I'm québécois and I like steak, don't get offended

>trump wants to build a wall to keep mexicans out
>square that circle
>*blank china stare*

fuck me

She couldn't even keep a straight face while talking about it. I wonder if she believes the lies she is telling or if she's just a shill.

Spoken like a true mongrel

Lol a cow with an infection in its udders is not the same as drinking normal milk.

Face it there are too many cows in the US. WE ARE BURGER?

>1 post by this faggot

Is he journalist? Wait it's fox

had to put down our old gal after she got infected after a litter. almost killed one of the puppies too, had no idea dog boobs could get infected like that. should have known something was up when i later realized she was sulking away in teh dark areas for a while.

Vitamin D probablyThat's an abscess. Wild ungulates get them as well.Making me proud NZ. Live hard, work hard, party hard, love hard, die hard

No, he's suggesting vegans can't eat eggs.

I don't need a steak to deal with this bitch. AllI need is these words! Shut the fuck up dumb cunt!

Oh, then you don't speak English. You are forgiven for your mistake.

Vegan = no animal products
Vegetarian = no meat, dairy/eggs optional

I would sweet-talk her and deal with her using my dick.

She actually seems kind of nice if you can get past the obvious neo-Marxist brainwashing. No college should ever have awarded her a PhD, though.

>microwaving a steak

reported to /ck/

/ck/ is for fags, alcoholics, two legit pollacks, and 35+ single mothers. theyre the Sup Forums of food, they just fuckin rate the shit and occasionally make a secret bbq sauce recipe starting wtih a gallon of ketchup fuck i hate those fags so much

ABSOLUTE MADMAN!

dumb bitch got btfo
>we can afford health care for barn animals
MY FUCKING SIDES

the virgin vegan vs the chad steak eater

What if the aliens that are clandestinely controlling our planet are actually cow people.

Oh man. That is hilarious, and not just because she's a complete fucking moron.

haha fuck i needed a laugh, why would they even give such a dumb bitch who doesn't understand logic air time, people like this should be ignored.

Just shared the clip on a humour topic on another forum.
I didn't believe the picture from OP, so this clip made my day.

Sorry to hear that mate.

>Do you care more about people or animals?
ANIMALS

She is right desu. Taking a life should be something done under great consideration. People with no respect for animal life are the worst kind of niggers

It was so funny how much she fell in love with watters while he ate the steak. She started to get moist as fuck and all flustered halfway through the segment and it was obvious.