Unpopular Opinions

>Evangelion is shit and it's only popular because of nostalgia
>Minase Inori is an incredibly talented Seiyuu
>Genei wo Kakeru Taiyo and Kyoukai no Kanata are very good.
>Subs with translator notes are god-tier
>New anime is better than old anime in most cases
>KanColle and Parasyte aren't nearly as bad as people say they are
>All Isekai anime are terrible
>Haruhi is incredibly overrated
>Episodic anime is always the best
>there is literally nothing wrong with CGDCT
>GochiUsa is the pinnacle of SoL
>Hakase was the best part of Nichijou
>Azusa was a really good character in K-on
>The entirety of Kokoro Connect was cringeworthy and retarded

>>Evangelion is shit and it's only popular because of nostalgia
You've succumbed to anti-hipster faggotry OP. You don't have to like Eva at all to recognize its achievements and what it did at the time or how it was put together. Seriously, anytime you try to tell vast parts of the world they only like something due to "nostalgia" stop and really, really think. Odds are you are being the exact dark reflection of what you're complaining about.

>New anime is better than old anime in most cases
No, they're equal. There has always been and continues to be a pretty steady small percentage of stuff that's really good, and given that one of the inherent strengths of anime is the stylization there isn't any reason an anime good at one time isn't good a decade later.

It's the weakest genre by far. Re:Zero, Overlord, and Youjo Senki are all fun enough however. Usually with a horrible genre it's not IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to do anything interesting, but it's rare vs the endless waves of shitty hacks.

>lots of other faggotry with one or two ok points
Eh.

no it's popular because it was the grandest and elaborate trolling in anime

>there is literally nothing wrong with CGDCT

that's not unpopular no matter what the Sup Forumsermin say

SAO is good (especially the first cour of season 1), and the primary reason it's hated here is because it's popular among normies.

modern Isekai is probably the most creative you get with fantasy and the only problem with it is that it's written by webnovelists instead of actual writers

I enjoy to watch anime.

Monogatari is shit

>the primary reason it's hated here is because it's popular among normies

I think hating anime shows just because it's sort of popular on AS is stupid as hell. like hating on space dandy...

Unrelated, but YuriKuma was actually pretty good.

>Eva is only popular because of nostalgia
I rewatched it recently and it holds up pretty well.

>Parasyte isn't is bad as people say
I didn't know Sup Forums didn't like it.

I don't know how you can make that generalization with the variety of Isekai shows there are now. Even though the only one I really like is DATABASE

>The entirety of Kokoro Connect was cringeworth and retarded
I don't know what you were expecting from a teen melodrama. Also,
>not watching KC solely for Inaba

Eva isn't amazing, but think of when it launched and what it meant by then. Besides, EoE is a masterpiece.
>>Genei wo Kakeru Taiyo and Kyoukai no Kanata are very good.
I disagree, especially on the latter. It was all style and no substance. KyoAni really is hit or miss.
>>New anime is better than old anime in most cases
Debatable. There's a lot nowadays, so you can get more gems just with numbers alone. I kind of lean towards it being more true.
>>KanColle and Parasyte aren't nearly as bad as people say they are
Kancolle anime was meh. Parasyte was good. Manga is great.
>>All Isekai anime are terrible
>posts isekai bunny
Also, no. There are plenty of good ones. If you dislike some because they're popular, then that's more your fault.
>>Haruhi is incredibly overrated
Maybe. TV series is nice. Movie is great.
>>GochiUsa is the pinnacle of SoL
I loved it, but I don't think so. Nothing will beat Aria in my eyes, but hey opinions.
>>Hakase was the best part of Nichijou
Sure, but I didn't really like Nichijou. At least the threads were fun.
>>Azusa was a really good character in K-on
Really good, I don't think so. She was ok, all keions are good.
>>The entirety of Kokoro Connect was cringeworthy and retarded
I don't know what you were expecting with all of the melodrama on the starting episodes. Watch for Inaba.

I don't hate SAO at all. In fact, I've watched it twice already. Calling it trash is a bit too much, it's at least watchable.

As for my opinions:
I think Nichijou is overratted. It had great moments and it was animated beautifully, but I felt unattached most of the series.
Re:Zero was one of the best last year. Flying Witch was the best.
DtB's S2 diverged from S1 and gave us pettiteKana riffle MC, but damn did I like seeing Hei beat shit up.
Hyouka is one of KyoAni's best.
I have no more words, damn 2000 limit.

>hates Nichijou
>likes Hyouka
checks out for shit taste

Guilty Crown is a good show despite the writing having its share of flaws.

The last episode was fucking garbage, though.

Forget about the last episode, the whole thing was garbage. it's only worth watching because of the god-tier music

>he hasn't seen 12 Kingdoms

The correct and potentially unpopular opinion is that all isekai aimed at men are terrible.

The first half was okay, the second half went full retard when Gai was revived.

It's not great, but I feel people criticize it for a lot of things other shows also do and get a free pass anyway.

I agree that the music is the best part.

Great show, fuck the hipsters. Miles better than valvshit, samurai flopmenco and other ironic garbage that gets a fedora tipper pass around here

Sora no Woto is better than Kino no Tabi.

Shoe didn't deserve that ending and the show is still trash on the latter half.

I wish problem children got a second season.

The fact that Arisa didn't get the fucking death scene she deserved still rustles me.

Was that council blond bitch? Fuck her.
Fuck Soda too fucking Soda fuck.

Join the club.

Yes, and Soda is another character I wanted to see being killed off. It was his fault that Shoe became Hitler after the best girl died.

How is that unpopular? The series is a lot of fun.
Dog days S4 when?

>complains about Isekai
>Posts Isekai bunny

What did OP mean by this?

I thought it was shit, the Lost Christmas VN had a better storyline with two better lead characters than Shuu and Inori.

Consider the following:

The only reason you faggots praise and love Re:zero, Little Witch Academia, Kimi no Na Wa, and Kemono Friends is just because they have waifus or daughterfus. Had those series been about boys (or in the case of Your Name, a gay romance), you would not even give them a glance. If they had the exact same writing, same everything, just that your shitty big tits or medio or loli waifus were boys instead, you wouldn't even give it a second thought -- you'd just immediately discard the series. Pathetic.

You all just think with your dick. Meanwhile actual good series go unignored simply because they don't pander to your dicks. There's a reason why Anno and Ikuhara both said that it is you, the waifufag, are the one ruining anime.

LICKING CHOCOLATE IN MY DRAINAGE

don't lewd the Isekai bunny!

DICK IS MY LIFE AND NOT MY SORROW
SPAGHETTI ARE BETTER BUT MINE ARE EMPTY

>Sup Forums praise and love Re:Zero

What

Consider the following:

I ain't reading no pasta bitch

I came here to post this

Dog Days is the best Isekai

Outlaw Star is the best 90s anime and there hasn't been a decent sci-fi series since then

Putting animal ears and a tail on a female character instantly makes then waifu-worthy

Why does this fox god job so much?

So other characters seem stronger than they actually are.
~
We will never get a spin off show of Yuki's adventures.

>Hakase was the best part of Nichijou

Hell no, Mio was the best.

pretty dang much

kuso usagi