Is q a larp?

q is spreading like wildfire to normies and even my parents know who he is now. has anything he's said ever came true or is it just a massive larp?

Other urls found in this thread:

math.cmu.edu/~jmackey/151_128/infdes.pdf
tomatobubble.com/who_is_q_user.html
archive.fo/LJtKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a LARP, but it brings redpills to people who get it but don't get it at the same time so I'm conflicted.

Nah, it's a LARP and isn't doing any good. Redpilling has to be based on truth. Q is disinformation.

>is q a larp?
stop. being. retarded.

>it brings redpills to people who get it but don't get it at the same time
they are laughing at you retards

At least it has ppl curious. Also he kinda delivered w the Saudi purge. I know it’s faux pas here but I actually think it’s legit. Disinfo mixed in for chaos factor as well.

>it brings redpills
>CBTS faggots cry about "shills" and "bots" if you talk about the JQ or racial IQ/crime statistics

oh I also forgot
>almost 900 general threads
>nothing happens
it's cointelpro 101, right down to the consensus manufacturing by retards whose posting style isn't from this website despite how hard they try

Were Podesta/Huma indicted on these dates?

No. If you're indicted and no one ever knows, were you actually indicted?

Funny things Q says:

"disinfo is necessary"- So keep coming back when nothing I say actually happens.

"Future proves past"- If something remotely resembling what I said actually happens at a later date, it means I get to claim dibs on having predicted it.

"You understood me wrong" - Gaslight 101

"I don't know what a zionist is." - What every Q pushing youtube gaslighter says at the opening of the their latest video claiming to have proof Q is legit.

Did I forget anything?

Why do you think that is Q?

Besides 11.3 and 11.6 do not necessarily refer to dates. Everything else has been a riddle so why would those be so specific?

Same ID

(((Q)))

>i be insider
>i hab info
>i give cryptic messages because the limited people who possess that info won't be traced back to me
>LARP

It's a ridiculously obvious larp to anyone who isn't indoctrinated in the one true faith of 4d chess and Scott Adams (PBUH).

>post cryptic info
>non-falsifiable claims
>any occurrence afterwards was "predicted"
>???
>profit

keep in mind Q posted these messages the morning of the NYC pipe bomb attack. He also seems to mention the nationality of the attacker and the type of attack and somewhat nods with the term "fireworks to the fact that it wont cause any serious damage, as we know no one died and the attacker was caught.

Q has been mentioned on Stormfront Radio by a caller Mur from Wisconsin on a recent episode. Of course it's real.

Mccabe is supposed to represent #2 of the fbi in this pic, Q talked about Mccabe, then literally 7 minutes later Trump started posting about him as well.

Q isn't a larp, it's a disinformation play and the shills like the ones here are giving your regular blue pill medicine. Follow Q down the rabbit hole and never stop asking questions about where it may lead you.

This is the Q equivalent of those psychics on TV claiming to know about your dead relative

>I'm sensing a P, a Pa..

>Patrick yes that was my husband's name!

Fuck off it's a LARP

Because that was posted 10.31 and there was something big that week, everyone wanted to believe

All I have to say is do this book
math.cmu.edu/~jmackey/151_128/infdes.pdf

Afterwards, when you gain mathematical logic, do you still believe in fantasy nonsense peddled on Moldovan Knitting forums? Probably not.

Education in a discipline like math will make you view the world in a different outlook. Shit that is peddled in a ridiculous manner and filled with nonsense probabilities you will immediately recog as bullshit and bamboozlement. Stop falling for scams, the real scam is the hierarchy that steals your rights every single day.

hey i got a good idea. the guy was a sand nigger and it's a false flag. see is that so hard? you think the CIA won't find out who you are from writing retarded cryptic messages on a board designed to collect and document our IPs and messages?

wow #2. if he writes number 3 you'll be freaking out

Lets also not forget about when Q told us almost exactly that trump would tweet about small businesses/ and trump retweeted a website with Q on the front page with everything we had found thus far. This same exact day the shills arrived in full force and spammed many multiple cbts threads, forcing mods to delete them all with impunity, then Q got banned.

I'm not Q.

I don't work in or for the gov't.

I was briefly a Marine.

I research ALOT

Q is legit

Trump is legit

Sessions is legit

Stephen Miller is legit

Hope Hicks is legit

Bill Binney is legit

Erik Prince is legit

NSA is legit

Military is legit

Pence is in trouble

Obama is in trouble

Hillary *

Soros *

Pope *

Jesuits *

Rothschild Cartel *

Various Vatican knnighthoods and Masons *

Red Cross *

UN *

Brit Commonwealth *
Vegas was a message to Trump, Alwaleed of Saudi Arabia funded the op through ets mgmt.. They also own multiple floors of Mandalay and 45% of 4 seas who owns Mandalay. Mandalay is conn to Delano Hotel by tunnels, they escaped through these. 3 ets risk mgmt controlled helicopters were involved in some capacity as well. Ops all over city and Pres was in town in classified capacity.

Trump used alot of Marines to raid or subdue Langley recently, a number of choppers involved, details are scarce atm.

Crowley satanist cult has been in control for some time and they use the Vatican and its various resources to achieve the majority of their objectives.

Soros is run by the Vatican and Rothschilds

BIS is run by the Vatican and Rothschilds and runs the intl banking system, serious overhauls are in worlds near future. I hear gold backed intl currency in works w Putin,Xi,and Trump. No more Fed or BIS/FSB regulation. London G20 communique is toilet paper :)

NSA is working w mil intel to run and clean up every agency atm.

I believe Trump is using the Insurrection Act and his Dec 20 natl emer dec to use the Marines domestically in a number of capacities, including making the cia heel. The Act also puts all current investigations from every 3 letter agency under military control.

The NSA is on our side and Mike Rogers is a hero. They are doing the digital jedi stuff to game the Vatican and Rothschild agents.

Erik Prince isnt perfect but hes a hero too.
He used NSA intel to design ops and picked the teams. Compartmentalized.

uhhhhhhhhh, he literally told us the morning of the attack, told us what kind of attack, and told us the nationality and motioned that the attack would not be deadly, all of which came true. Grasping at straws much?

no he didn't. he just used a bunch of words and you made it into something. he didn't do shit. name the jew and we'll start talking but this faggot can't even write a complete sentence

>Pence is in trouble

Because of the whole Flynn story mixup FBI gotcha shit? Or something worse?

Hi boomer who is using a fucking name on fucking Sup Forums. Get out and kill yourself please.
Sincerely - user

"expect false flag"
HURDUR NO HE DIDNT

fucking what...

>NSA is legit, military is legit

You are 666

hey look i'm Q now
>storm brewing
>breakfast club
>false flag
>POTUS
>catears
>3rd guy

Q is legit

that post is actually fake, disregard.

i can draw a direct link (as much as jewgle will allow) from SoS Clinton and POTUS Obama, thru exec agencies, shell corps, ngo's, logistic companies, and corrupt nation states, linking US uranium being exported to iran/dprk.

wayyyyy to much to type, but if you guys are interested, start some sort of video/audio chat, and ill share with you. need all the help i can get researching these insane, pervasive tentacles.

>pic related

hoooly shit who ever did this is fucking autistic

>through tons of shit
>direct link

Q is a LARP that nearly destroyed this board, and brought with it a “storm” of baffled-normie diarrhea the density of which I hope to never witness again.

idk. i have quite the autistic research files im just now trying to get out there after months of gathering. see above.

>were you actually indicted?
Yes. You know you are indicted.

if you say so Dolly

reposting (1)

reposting (2)

tomatobubble.com/who_is_q_user.html
archive.fo/LJtKU
>Could it really be that Globalist gangsters are being investigated, arrested and even killed? If so, are the military & law enforcement "White Hats" coming to our rescue, or is this just part of a factional war Zionist vs Globalist war amongst competing gangsters? Are Trump's repeated two-hand drinking episodes that have so amused the late night commie-comics a signal that people are being placed in handcuffs and sent to prison? Is the growing military-backed power of Trump the reason why GOP anti-Trumpers such as Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham are suddenly working with and even praising Trump? What's going on here?

>Who can say for sure at this point. But what we will say with certainty is that something big is taking shape -- and Q, regardless of his ultimate intentions, should not be ignored.