"I think of myself as a human being, because under the sky, we are but one family...

"I think of myself as a human being, because under the sky, we are but one family, it just so happens that we look different."

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/
youtube.com/watch?v=uNJBYW2SKjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Manlet defense mechanism
Next

>moves to San Fran

this is what happens

Manlet? I’m confused by your take away

Bruce admited that he was still learning all the time not just martial arts but life in general

Even Bruce if he were still alive would admit he was wrong about the wogs

Doubted. Maybe when you’re older you’ll learn to see people as individuals

Holy shit

I guess we're all family with polliwogs and horses and turtles and bacteria, etc. I mean, we're all life forms on the same planet.

But more precisely we are all members of the same species. Us humans. There is less genetic drift between the races than between brown recluse populations between Kansas and Chile.

This is because human populations mix more often than we have been willing to acknowledge. Soldiers go to war and have mistresses in foreign lands. Bruce Lee’s own heritage is up for debate. It’s actually rather fascinating. Have you been genetically tested? Are you sure you are what you think you are?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1893020/

>Maybe when you’re older you’ll learn to see people as individuals

i'm 41, real-world experience has taugh me all I need to know about "minorities"

but maybe you're right, maybe my attitude will change when i'm 51, doubt it though

Beagles and pitbulls are both dogs. But is it wrong to state there is a difference between the two?

I’m betting you live in the Midwest and have had little actual interaction with minorities.

There is much genetic drift between those two. Much more than between races. It’s not a reasonable comparison

Well hes not wrong. It's not like anyone on this planet is from a different planet. But that doesn't mean we have to like everyone in this so called family. I certainly hate my family.

So long as you give them a chance before judging them as individuals.

>I’m betting you live in the Midwest and have had little actual interaction with minorities.

No, I actaully live in Liverpool, it's a very comspompolitan city

That’s 91.0% white, three percent Asian and 2 percent black. Who exactly are you racist against? The one percent who are either Indian or Pakistani?

cool song bro
youtube.com/watch?v=uNJBYW2SKjQ

How about Huskys and German Shepherds

This. He'd take the approach of blacks are ok and niggers are not.

>That’s 91.0% white

just proves my point then doesn't it such a small demograph but cause so many problems and disrepair, take a walk around Toxteth, Kensington etc where all the Somalis, and wogs live, you'll soon change you mind

It's like this, If you're middle-eastern, African, North African I probably won't like you even moreso if you're a muslim, I have no bad feeling towards the Chinese/North-Asians or Indians

Thats just the way it is don't ask me to justify myself

Again, more genetic drift than found in human populations, with one exception. Aboriginal Australians. Every other population is actually more mixed than we realized before genetic testing. They were uniquely isolated and have genetic ancestry from an earlier hominid not found in the rest of the human population. It’s actually rather fascinating

Ethnic nepotism and tribalism is a reality.
In Europe, the native population have been ethnicly cleansed from voting districts by corrupt South east asian "business men" with the help of corrupt political parties that are looking to get votes from it.

Are you against "multiculturalism" ? are you an anti-religion "humanist" ? If you were to have sustainable "diversity" how would you go about that?

Are you taking your message to all of these other groups or just appealing to "whyte pepo"?

At one point Irish immigrants actually rigged the system and through a combination of intimidation and bribery controlled elections in several states. That’s not a matter of race. It’s mass immigration and political corruption . Totally different subject.