How does it feel to be a bunch of retarded fat atheist neckbeard ass whore mongers? Im a proud Filipino American...

How does it feel to be a bunch of retarded fat atheist neckbeard ass whore mongers? Im a proud Filipino American. I'm the future of the United States, not you bunch of bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dQJBBklpQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Filipino
>American

Pick one!! We are a proud Pan-European ethno state. That’s how our nation was originally designed. Go back to Asia, you are a plague to us. I’m just kidding. As long as you’re not a nigger or a spic you’re alright with me bro. No but really stay in your district

This is absolutely not a particularly pathetic attempt at sliding, and if you post after me, you are not at all a huge faggot.

Holy shit

>that's not how fluids work

yes it is

>he's never used a manual pump

most people here aren't atheist, also filipinos are the niggers of SEA nobody fucking likes them.

>inb4 1 post by this idea

You got a sister?

I’m Filipino too but I voted trump :P

Are you a flip or a fucking American? pick one you gook shit.

How does the liquid pour up the tube into the panama account before overspilling the wine glass first?

>Filipino
>American
pick one

even if it was siphoning there is no breather hole in the bottom jug.
>libs in charge of fluid dynamics

It really isn't. The tiny bottle neck at the end would ruin the "sucking" effect. It is about the flow creating a pulling effect in the void it just left. "No splash No suck" as my mother used to say.

as long as the height at the end of the tube is lower than at the start, water will flow

If there was a way for air to escape, and if you manually started the siphon (Or just wasted wine spilling everywhere until enough happened to get into the tube to prime)

liquid cant go up the straw

>the wealth doesn't le trickle down

It's called supply side economics. Democrats literally have framed the entire thing.

Liquid wouldnt flow to begin with theres not enough pressure from the liquid in the glassglass to make it go into the tube and then down its retarded

yes, the liquid has adhesion with itself, it can drag itself up over a hump, so long as
>the exit of the tube is at a lower height
>the hump isn't too large, so the adhesion isn't strong enough to pull itself over
>the tube is full of liquid, so there is already liquid on the other side to do the pulling

Somethings have value you are not interested in.

In this picture, the drip to the panama accounts is so slow it will eventually trickle down, giving the very bottom a desire to get higher.

Now imagine this picture where wealth is only poured into the top and the very bottom, so the middle starts losing hope and just falls to the bottom. The wealthy are still wealthy and now everyone is poor. Weird...sounds exactly what has been happening the past 8 years.

Yeah but thats assuming theres already liquid in the tube before liquid is added up top

Better pic, dont know why the first pic has no liquid in tube on the fourth picture

>flip
you're like 5th or 6th in the ranking of asians, so you would be a real downgrade to any country
except duterte. if we couldn't have trump, i would want duterte

as you have something to say.......
get lost retard

I wonder how velocity plays into it, there are probably some very complex equations involved

youtube.com/watch?v=_dQJBBklpQQ

I’m not fat.

Witchcraft

I love how even in their broken straw-man metaphor, the government is still a huge resource pool that showers gibs on people. They really can't imagine anything else can they?

how does it feel to have no talent and to be a gay retard?

You take back that fat part. You take that BACK!!!