Steins;Gate

Flat scientist!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oFznf5UFVKw
i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/How-Is-the-Brain-of-the-Anorexic-Women-Different-2.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=fueq8XN6U1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Malnourished hotness. My dick.

She has a great seiyuu, though, so I don't mind.

>not appreciating those delicious thighs and that angelic voice

this

youtube.com/watch?v=oFznf5UFVKw

Literally Chihaya

But Kurisu is #1 waifu of all time, according to google!

I still don't get how she managed to fall for Okabe.

Daddy issues

In the VN it shows how much she hates his antics, but something flicked a switch later on out of the blue. Doesn't makes sense.

> flat

No thank you

Rewatching this right now with the dub

Not sure if it's good or not. Dubs generally aren't.

>In the VN it shows how much she hates his antics
The fuck are you talking about? Most of their interactions were playful banter in the early chapters, then after the Aomori talk she melts in his hands.

They're not panties, so it's okay.

Well she comments on how she doesn't want him at her hotel, tries to push him out of the lab a few times, glares at him when he talks about "Hououin Kyouma" rants and she hits him over the head when he talked about his All Seeing Eye ability.

Kurisu would not be with the lab if not for Mayuri, she kind of the glue. I don't know what flicked in her later on.

This is one of the only dubs that I think is pretty good. I still think the japanese version is superior but the dub was done really well. Probably bc the VA for Okabe helped write most the the english translation.

Isn't the english dub voice for Okabe the voice of Krillin? It sounds like him...

>Kurisu would not be with the lab if not for Mayuri, she kind of the glue. I don't know what flicked in her later on.

Isn't a lot of the Mayuri and Kurisu stuff an anime thing?

I guess, but I've only watched the anime and that Babel Drama CD. I'm only up to the point in the VN where Okabe gets the second threatening text and catches Mayuri/Kurisu in the shower. There is alot of stuif in the VN and the drama CD's they should have included in the anime.

Disgusting skeleton. It is not Halloween yet.

Well, from my understanding she mainly stuck with it originally because of scientific curiosity and she grows to enjoy his company well enough since she doesn't have many friends to begin with and their circle is unusual for Kurisu. In the flag dependent events they get pretty close, but even if you never trigger them Kurisu and Okabe manage to get along well enough.

Well, so far I barely get any texts from Kurisu. Its mostly Faris and Mayuri. I must have made a mistake some where.

You fucked up the first True End flag most likely. I hope you saved along the way.

>skeleton
you know the dankest of memes bra ecks dee smileyface

i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news2/How-Is-the-Brain-of-the-Anorexic-Women-Different-2.jpg

I only used one save and just overwrite it from time to time, I guess I gotta start all over. Fantastic.

Why does anime kurisu have such a fucking nasty face
VN kurisu is the superior kurisu fukin plebs

I like the hair color she has in the anime

The face was fine, they fucking ruined her hair though

If you didn't get the conversation to go to Aomori then you missed it. It's really hard to get, so don't worry.

They still become friends here, but you won't be seeing any affection from Kurisu to Okabe until the suffering starts.

You can pretty much just skip to the first flag if you want.

Please. Kurisu's not really flat.
Maho is.

The only text I got from Kurisu was about roaches at the lab, not many texts from her. I'm always getting texts from Faris, Lukako and Mayuri.

Its the one about the lab report. You can find a guide for it by googling if you want, the True End requirements are ridiculous.

Scientists shouldn't be so lewd.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

Kurisu is actually not lewd, she's very shy about showing her body around. She's ashamed about wearing a bikini.

She's very lewd, just unintentionally so.

Its those legs, user. Those panty hose she wears just brilliantly show them off.

That and the short shorts.

Is that a Chaos;Head reference?

I'm surprised that Japanese schools allow lectures with such a lewd display of beautiful legs.

why did he do this? he was expecting him to be a guy, so why grab for his junk?
>you're a guy, and to prove it i will even suck you off!

youtube.com/watch?v=fueq8XN6U1A

Since she'd be obscured by the podium they figured it would be fine, even with her distracting legs.

Because he wouldn't be Okabe if he didn't do something retarded every now and then.

I'd still dick her.

Jesus Christ, give her a sandwich

So she does masturbate to Okabe, where as he doesn't do that to her. He's too much of a gentleman.

That and she's a prodigy, so they let her dress however she wants. Even with that ridiculous coat belts.

She eats pudding for snacks and drinks regular Dr P, that should be more than enough to fatten up.

They're cute and fashionable, not ridiculous.

It looks uncomfortable though.

I love her.

I really want to titfuck Moeka while texts me words of encouragement.

No, it's a Blood Tune reference

Sacrifices must be made.

fattie detected.
how does it feel to weigh 200lbs and get out of breath from walking for 5 minutes?

Why would they be? They don't have to be that tight to hold the jacket on.

I want to fuck that boy.

Maho is better.

Nothing wrong with a friendly cock grab between friends. Ruka's a fag who'd like it anyway.

A fap is looking pretty tempting right now.

I some more fap worthy s;g pictures.

Why is worst girl imitating best girl?

>luka
>girl

Kagari.

(You)

Is the new VN fully translated yet?

Zero's been translated for a while if that's what you're referring to.

Can a 2d girl be flat?

Good I wanted to wait till it was done. Thanks.

Tuturuu~
Kurisu-desu!

Maho.

It's time to expand my kurisu folder I see

She is an ugly normalfag 3DPD wearing Seira-tan's pre awakened outfit.

That time never ends.

I would stein her gates, if you know what I mean.

>S;G anime being decent was most likely a complete fluke, looking at how all other anime adaptations have been
>Zero anime will probably fuck her up
Feels bad man

Takki, I love you!

They're slutty

Maho a cute.

Explain how little belts on your arms are slutty.