Marital Law Jan 1st

I hope you're all ready for the mother of all Happenings.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/isis-video-featuring-las-vegas-strip-viewed-credible-threat-article-1.3196042
youtu.be/eMm1rP-m_YM
youtube.com/watch?v=0p-H3X7Rz8A
mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Las vegas nuke&src=typed_query
realistnews.net/Thread-creating-a-wiki-for-all-the-issues-that-we-re-interested-in
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We made it, lads.

does this mean the negroes were right about the police all along

OP is a faggot law: NOW.

why martial law user? not shilling, i swear. i'll tell you my theory if you go first 0:)

This is probably not too far off the mark either if not completely accurate, Its pretty obvious at this point by piecing together the pieces of news these past weeks that something big is going to happen in 2018, and very likely its going to start in January as well.

I can't wait to have a wife, finally

>yfw you have everything stocked up but tendie sauce.

should i brave the riots?

this is the absolute last possible day that SHTF can happen. new year, gov back to work, courts all back for the long haul. If it dont happen, then the happenin is just going to be a molasses slow drip.

For the love of god let anything happen! Everything has been nothing. Nothing has changed! I want war, destruction, slaughter and bombs falling from the sky! Till anything really happens it's nothing!

>I hope you're all ready for the mother of all Happenings.
my body is ready. My guns are safely stored at the bottom of the lake.

>Marital Law Jan 1st
>t. boomer

A Happening a year in the making. COMP man was trying to stop the arms deal and was framed/taken out.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/isis-video-featuring-las-vegas-strip-viewed-credible-threat-article-1.3196042

will memes be distributed under partial law or will we have to draw them ourselves with old ciggie butts?

fuck off you prick tease

off yourself please

i got u covered user just PM me

scarface bump

Na na na na nauke-san?

That actually makes sense. They still haven't been able to release a motive and this could explain why this guy was so filthy rich. Could Paddock have gone rogue and save us?

Thread theme

youtu.be/eMm1rP-m_YM

>martial Law

awwwww yeah Im a SWAT the fuck out of some shit heads.

youtube.com/watch?v=0p-H3X7Rz8A

i hope the great marine happening happens with it

>tfw all your mothers die in their sleep tonight

No more tendies for you.

i can draw a direct link (as much as jewgle will allow) from SoS Clinton and POTUS Obama, thru exec agencies, shell corps, ngo's, logistic companies, and corrupt nation states, linking US uranium being exported to iran/dprk.

wayyyyy to much to type, but if you guys are interested, start some sort of video/audio chat, and ill share with you. need all the help i can get researching these insane, pervasive tentacles.

>pic related

been suggested that paddock was an informant/CIA nigger and he got unlucky and it was actually saudis or mossad who did it and he might have secrelty been a hero somehow.

the biggest problem would be his other non-comped brother getting popped for CP soon after and unless its one hell of a coincidence then i would assume them finding whatever he had was found while investigating paddock. I dont know if they would bother investigating a guy they know dindu it.

Same

>Paddock was trying to save America

Don't know if whether in best or worst timeline?

Fucking this! I have blue balls like you wouldn't imagine.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

>no tabs
user i'm disappointed...

Nah most evidence points to him being a glowie who got his number pulled to supply the webs to Saudi to take the prince out while he was dicking around at OJ. They got donkey punched so the hitmen chimped. My 2c

Is there a nuke waiting to detonate in the las vegas stadium on NYE?

source?

Only time will tell

>he tried to comp us all
>they lied about him to protect themselves
>we hated him for trying to save us

how could we have been so blind?

Link me to the important thread this "slide thread" is sliding.

is sliding this thread

bump

If Vegas was nuked what realistically would happen next?

I want to feel that feel, But my senses say we still have a bit longer to go. Godspeed user, keep your loved ones close and keep the blackpill away.

WWII

Cmon you gotta at least link it to some irrelevant bible passage or some democrat pedo's?

WWIII :)

Faggots always peddling fear.

Kys

Is something going to change in regards to laws governing marriage?

RIP

I fucking wish it happened, I can't stand living in misery anymore.

Only a global nuclear war and billions of death would make me happy.

A few dozen jets would be swarmed, CMAS text messages would be sent to everyone in the country, police MRAPs would patrol the streets in every major city, and run on banks as well as grocery stores would occur. All in all a bretty gud happening.

Claim based on what exactly?

What if it already happened and we are all dead and this is whatever reward or punishment we each deserved to be followed by yet another reward or punishment based on what we do now?

What if it's not about divine judgement but just the divine experiencing something other than nothing through every one of us and everything alive?

What if you will eventually live every life of every living thing in the universe?

You are every victim, you are every perp, you are every murderer, you are every hero, you are every rapist, you will endure every rape, you are every bum, you are every billionaire.. Every bird. Every bee.

Every single living experience.

No purpose to it all. Just by sheer scale and infinite probability and improbability meeting and creating a disturbance on the timeless and spaceless singularity...

You'll have it all. Even if you don't want it.
But maybe you do...

Interesting read. Maybe OP isn't completely full of shit?

mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Las vegas nuke&src=typed_query

It's over the feds found the bomb.

Bump. Things aren't adding up, but he's getting ignored even though he's making an effort to warning everyone. This could be another case of weaponized autism trying to save us.

Can someone give me a quick breakdown?

What is OP talking about? He just larping?

The nuke that Paddock failed to neutralize on the day that the Saudi prince visited Vegas was placed under a stadium as planned and will detonate on new year's.

Wow this thread sure isn't getting slid right now

Bump

BUMP

WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones though.

>a nuke was place under a stadium
Wait what, i though the guy was a cia nigger selling guns, when was the nuke placed?

There are going to be reforms made to marital law?

What's your "theory"?

Another Q larp boomer at their finest right here.

>404 File no longer exists

>marital law
so...what i can take someone forcibly as my chattel and concubine? what did op mean by this

Good thing I'm not a nigger then. Have some free buckshot, Tyrone.

nothing will happen, nothing ever happens

>mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Las vegas nuke&src=typed_query
Now the no power thing is defnitely interesting. Maybe it was just an FBI sweep after that twitter guy.

He's not being ignored. FBI is aware for sure. They probably went there with a radiation detector, found no nuke, and don't let every tipster know the outcome of an investigation.

The People are not ready yet. The cover is too thick.

Poland Brother, the fire rises. Keep strong to faith and hope. Change will come.

You're scum. We should only want a peaceful transition to a better world.

The NCR and Caesar's legion would battle over Mr. House's Strip

so you just plan to grab one in the upcoming civil war?

>N*MEFAGGOT
>THE N*MEFAGGOT THAT THOUGH KILLARY WAS GOING TO WIN

OPINION FUCKING DISCARDED

Women won't have the State to protect them anymore, they'll flock to whoever has shelter, food and guns.

If you're a virgin in 2017/2018 you should promote the end of civilization (nuclear war, civil war, whatever) it's in your best interest, seriously.

No one wants to live for 80 years doing nothing but shitty factory or retail jobs, we want to live in interesting times.

Why did fbi.gov delete their page on "the color of law", this seems very suspicious to me.

BUMP

>getting popped for CP soon after
Punishment for the brother going rogue. It's why he was trying to distance himself and his family from Stephen during the interview.

Any Las Vegas anons in here?

marital law?
NOOOOOOO I DONT WANT TO SHACKLED THERE ARE MANY HOES TO HOOK WITH.

>NOT A HONEYPOT.

Where does this martial law prediction come from?

fuck off, i an not the torturer that killed junko furuta for example.
off thyself

>Marital Law Jan 1st

men u are fucked

women will patrol the streets with a ladel in one hand, your balls in the other hand

I hate you larping fucks, you get me all excited thinking something is going to happen and nothing ever fucking happens.

I know the feeling. She probably tried everything she could, but the whole situation seems hopeless.

As for myself, well ....
realistnews.net/Thread-creating-a-wiki-for-all-the-issues-that-we-re-interested-in

Begone shill faggot

Posting in potentially memorable thread

Pic unrelated

Another unrelated pic for my anonz