One Punch Man

Garyfags BTFO

>Sticky Zenko is cute, but I feel like Zenko actually saved Garou, if the bat connects Garou could be dead haha. Is there anyone who thinks that what Zenko did was a mistake? Haha. - Murata

Holy shit. Did he really say that? Garoufags BTFO. The degree of damage control they are going to partake in now will be delicious.

bump for asshurt

Yup, it was all in the 10th part of the stream translations

holy shit

BASED BAT

Garou is going to get revenge on bats by dating his sister

keyword "could"
manletfags can't even understand simple English word.

He's survived far worse than the bat.

>Murata
and no one gives a shit. Come back when you have a quote from ONE

The is a romantic element in this picture, Garou looks at Metalbat like a girl who has dropped his books and finds that his crush is helping to get them. And Metalbat didn't connect the blow because when he saw Garou's beautiful face, he could not bring himself to do it. LOVE IS IN THE AIR.

To be honest that hit wouldn't have connected if Garou didn't let his guard down

Will Saitama ever beat King at a video game?
Will Snek ever move up in the A class?
Will the galaxy ever send Earth a thank you note for getting rid of Boros?
Will Genos ever be happy?

You can tell a lot about a relationship by the way they beat the shit out of eachother, so you're not wrong

new chapter when??

ONE states: Metal Bat wasn't joking when he said "He could take care of a dragon level threat".

Dragon level threats being like this guy tho loves to lay the smack down on Suiyru.

Meta Bat is my favorite so I'm glad to hear that

when is Muratas chapter coming out? it should have been out last week?

>Is there anyone who thinks that what Zenko did was a mistake? Haha.
Is Murata legitimately retarded?

Also does he remember the webcomic at all? This is the result of drawing filler for months I guess.

This. Manletfags on constant suicide watch as the faggot remains absolutely irrelevant.

>Murata = ONE
It's 2017. The manlet lost like a bitch. Learn to live with it.

ONE isn't giving him the storyboards so he can't draw it.

>Will Saitama ever beat King at a video game?
No. Saitama is very clumsy/uncoordinated, he just makes up for it with infinite strength. Garou comments about his wasted movement when they fight.
>Will Snek ever move up in the A class?
Who cares.
>Will the galaxy ever send Earth a thank you note for getting rid of Boros?
I mean it took Boros an insane amount of time to get to earth so I assume not.
>Will Genos ever be happy?
Not until the evil cyborg is dead.

GARYFAGS EPIC BTFO

To be honest if Garou actually fought him seriously instead of fucking around MB would've lost his only weapon instantly and ended up maimed for life.

Even after taking the hits of Elder the bat was still unscathed, Garou wouldn't be able to do anything to it.

It's useless to reason with them - manlet fags will stay on suicide watch forever. Garou shouldn't have saved that fag and his ugly ass sister.

Breaking the weapon is not the only way to get rid of it. He can disarm/member the guy.

why not?

>I feel like Zenko actually saved Garou
>if the bat connects Garou could be dead haha (meaning that's the worst that could happen, severely impaired at best)

Stay butthurt Garoufag.

>This is the face of a man who had to be saved by a little girl.
>He'll never actually commit to his little 'monster play'
>won't even properly finish off opponents unless they are actually fodder
Stay mad garyfag.

>Murata
>I feel
>could
I'm sure once Murata gets back to the webcomic, Garou walking right over death will leave him MASAKA MASAKA shocked and appalled. If he streams that at all.

It's about time you roped yourself, plebbitfag.

What a kind imouto

>this is the face of a man who saved manlet and his ugly ass sister
>manlet will never get to be relevant and Garou will shit on many others after him

Aw, poor manlet fags.

>people actually argue if Metal Bat could kill Garou

are people this retarded? I bet this is the influx from the dumbfuck DBZ crowd with their powerlevel shittery.

Garou has an arc of getting better until he fights Saitama which speeds up the progress Dramatically, at one point or another Metal Bat was stronger than Garou, but at the time they face off that moment has more or less passed.

Garou goes on to become the second strongest encountered entitiy in the story, so stop this pointless argument already.

I see the same shit happening with Garou vs Suriyu, when it's fucking obvious that Garou is getting stronger with every fight while Suriyu has a set level of skill.

And none of them can even hurt Saitama anyway, so it's pointless.

Both Garou and Metal Bat are under 5"10, what is with manlet being used as an insult against Metal Bat

>Thinks he can just keep calling people manlet as a good insult
You're capacity for jokes is as deep as Garou's character.
In case you missed the joke that's about as deep as a puddle.

>Garou goes on to become the second strongest encountered entitiy
There is still debate on where he ranks against Boros. Both are similarly ranked in terms of threat but I honestly think the guy who can destroy planets in single strikes is more powerful than Garou.

Garou didn't upgrade much at the time he fought MB because he didn't get any super hard fights. He gets the biggest powerups after taking the worst damage like against Darkshine.

Oh boy /fit/ is here. Abandon thread.

I actually find it annoying, I'm just saying if you're going to force a meme this hard you should at least make sure it fits

Most people thought Zenko would give him a boost too. Sandfags thought he stood a chance against Gouketsu and would dodge an attack from Saitama. They're retarded, plain and simple.

Garou has the saiyan powerup package and the unlimited martial arts package, so pitting characters from a league way below against him is idiotic by default.

What can I say? Reddit.

Garou's entire schtick is surviving seemingly fatal blows and getting a power boost/incorporating their fight-style.

If anything the bat connecting would have only made him stronger.

Mew chapter when?

Garou could have been killed by a variety of things before he was taken to the Monster Association Headquarters, Murata's version only makes this more blatantly obvious. He didn't, purely and simply, because the plot allowed it. He could have potentially died from that bat strike just like he was almost guaranteed to die if the monsters didn't rescue him from Bang and Bomb.

I agree in the fact that it's pointless to delve much farther into it than that but that inevitably happens in popular battle shonen/seinen threads

>You're
Manlet fags on never-ending suicide watch. Daily reminder that his only character trait aside from hemorrhaging - his ugly sister - got saved by the vastly more developed Garou.

Don't worry user. It's going to be ok. Just remember that your character will never be as cool as the vastly less developed Metal Bat. Kind of sad when you think about it really. All he has is a sick pompadour and delinquent mannerisms and people like him more than the edgelord.

>he was almost guaranteed to die if the monsters didn't rescue him from Bang and Bomb
Except he was interrupted in the middle of another asspull and kidnapped.

If anything he was guaranteed to use the combo against them for the first time right there.

Why are you so angry?
Did Bat fucked your mom?

>ok
Oh it's going to be amazing. Garou is getting dozens of chapters with the coolest moments in the whole series while the boring and significantly less popular manlet rots in the land of irrelevancy.

Great fucking stuff. Too bad for manlet fags.

>Metal Bat's name is Bad

>angry
What

I'm extremely amused by manlet fags, as always. They try so hard.

It's amusing that you hate the guy who can swing a bat so much. Probably because he can do the one thing Garou can't ever do.
Follow through

THREADLY REMINDER

>hating a character with 0 substance and impact
I couldn't give a single damn about him, manlet fag. Neither will you once the new chap comes out.

> and all of them thinks that Murata is writing the new content

What a coincidence.

>Comments basically saying: "We want an exact recreation of the Webcomic just with better Art, fleshing out Characters and Arcs is bad."

jesus these people have shit taste.

>Neither will you once the new chap comes out.
You would be wrong as you usually are.

That's incorrect. All of them follow both on twitter and can read moon unlike you so they know whose intiative the fillershit was. They call the manga and webcomic Murata and ONE versions because it's the easiest way to differentiate.

Murata himself refers to the webcomic as "main plot" by the way.

No, the "easiest" and correct way is "manga" and "webcomic".
And just because japs can go on his twitter like everyone else doesn't means all of them does and follows every informations about it.

Spoken like a faggot who already acquired the rope. You know full well these days we wank about another irrelevant piece of shit - Sandnigger. Manlet faggotry is now as stale as the character himself.

>No, the "easiest" and correct way is "manga" and "webcomic".
>just because japs can go on his twitter like everyone else doesn't means all of them does and follows every informations
Have you ever seen jap discussions on boards and media? Rhetorical question.

I bet your puny little brain wouldn't be able to comprehend why they call this arc the Garou arc instead of MA arc either.

You autist can't have a thread without having retarded character wars and spewing the same memes left and right? It's Chrollo vs Hisoka all over again, and this fight happened ages ago. What a cringe worthy thread.

Reminder everyone that first enemy in whole series was Dragon level, it isn't that big of a feat.

Why was everyone so hyped when Gouketsu was revealed to be one.

>already acquired the rope
Saying it over and over doesn't make it reality.

most of the enemies saitama has faced have been pretty high on the dragon scale, but since he just fodderizes them we tend to forget that fact

And some people still manage to be convinced that Gouketsu will be the "boss" of S2.

Next chapter when?

Sweet manlet fag denial.

You wouldn't keep necro'ing this wank in the most retarded ways possible otherwise. It's keeping you from using the rope, just barely. You better move on or use it bitch. Your call.

This thread feels like a bunch of 5th graders fightning about their favorite character.

Nobody cares about Murata's opinions, if he had any good ones he'd be a writer and not just an aritst.

>Garou is the one to save both the brother and his imouto
>GUISE WHAT IF THAT CONNECTED LOL
Murata's always sucked Toriyama's dick but the number of dbz babbies that flocked to OPM after S1 is truly sickening.

These threads are cancer.

@155060293

Are Garoufags the saltiest people to ever exist, just admit you lost to Metal Bat
You seem to be upset over literally nothing

Manlet fags are the most retarded people to ever exist. Just admit that he lost to Garou and Garou's entire personality is the only reason an irrelevant faggot like manlet bat and his ugly sister are still alive. They contribute jackshit to anything lel.

>lel
Do you ever just think that maybe, just maybe, you shouldn't sperg out like this in every OPM thread when someone mentions Garou?

Zing.
Murata was the one to insert that dumb manhole cover bit that inbred cretins from eddit like to salivate about too. Thankfully he removed it but ONE is defininitely too fucking soft on him.

I want to touch Garou's muscles

177cm is above average for males worldwide (unless you're from /fit/). 167cm is not on the other hand.

What, do you prefer kek? Manlet fags' desperation is just too hilarious and no one takes them seriously at this point. Garou on the contrary inspires many different types of discussion. Probably because he has an actual character.

Satan gets it

>Garou on the contrary inspires many different types of discussion.
The only discussion we ever have is who would win vs Garou. He's one note just like the majority of the cast. Haven't had a good Garou conversation since Saitama flipped him.

Your just making things worse with this autistic hatred towards another fictional character just because people like him. It's sad.

>The only discussion we ever have is who would win vs Garou.
Only if you're a newfag who spends most of his time on reddit and comes here precisely to wank over the irrelevant manlet bat the moment you see his mug in the OP or drag that cancer here yourself. Back to that shithole, manlet fag.

No one wants to read the drivel about manlet / sandnigger / furfag / your mom.

167 is below average among the teenage Japanese males too

With all that workout, MB is a literal manlet with a shit posture

>Zenko actually saved Garou, if the bat connects Garou could be dead
>- Murata

Yet thread is filled with denying faggots pulling shit out of their asses and headcanon tier powerlevels
When did OPM (((fans))) become this retarded?

weve seen s levels keep going despite fatal wounds or near-fatal wounds before.

if siryu is as strong as saitama assumes, hes fine

Garou is an edgelord and his power runs solely on asspulls.
Metal Bat is a true hero capable of btfoing Garou with nothing but his bat and pure guts.

Garoufags should kill themselves already.

>Murata
Garou actually saved them both.

>When did OPM (((fans))) become this retarded?
When fucking reddit invaded. COINCIDENTALLY manlet got his 2 and a half chapters of panel time when the anime was airing.

>reddit
>reddit
Man you're really running with this shit aren't you? Why don't you take a breather. Get some sun on those folds.

Manlet bat is a useless hemorrhaging moron who can't do shit without his stick and got bitchslapped by Garou casually.

Manlet bat needs a little girl to hold his hand so that he does not accidentally murder someone while Garou, the villain, controls himself perfectly fine and that is the only reason why manlet bat is alive at all.

Literally who fags should kill themselves already.

>trying to pretend reddit hasn't been shitting up the threads for 2 years now
>in this fucking thread
You're either braindead or from there as well.

Well it's the same thing, really.

Can anyone translate this?
更新延期について僕のネームが遅れているのが原因です 申し訳ありません しっかり進めますのでもうしばしお待ちください

It looks like One explains why there hasnt been a chapter in weeks.

>trying to pretend reddit hasn't been shitting up the threads for 2 years now
So your reddit? Because threads have become cancerous more because of you than redditors trying to force meme and stealing translations.

It's same shit we already know. No update because he's late with the drafts. He's apologizing and asking to wait.

No, but the faggot who started this cancerous thread and the majority of lobotomized manlet fags / sandfags / furfags are.

Back to that place, faggot.

Keep in mind that long after I stop replying to you. You'll still be raging in this thread because you got this triggered over a thread on a Chinese shadow puppet board.

Have a nice day and may God have mercy on your soul.

>raging
>triggered
My fucking sides.

Fly. They're waiting to rate your next retarded post about manlet bat.

>murata legit misses the basic premise of the character as indicated by the manhole incident
>high on crack laughing about implausible scenarios on stream
>jokes about zenko making a "mistake" stopping them
>BASED MURATA BLAH BLAH BTFO

mbfags were embarrassing before but this is next level shitposting

>This thread
Characterfags are worst, not to mention powerlevel shit on top of it.