Megumin loves Kazuma

Megumin loves Kazuma
And vice versa

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=56379107
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kazuma is a manslut who wants a harem end. He loves her no more than he loves Iris or Eris.

Stop projecting your dirty thoughts onto a pure couple.

Will that happen in season 3?

Forstly: There wont be season 3
Secondly: This happend after they killed boss, and megumin is about 16 years old

Oh well.

No worries...
You still can read some light novels
(There should be something about kazuma x megumin romance)

Why wont there be a season 3? Do I have to read from the begining of the Light novels or can I skip ?

>anime only watchers
Why are you allowed to post? All the evidence indicates he'll end up with Aqua.

>aquafag

>All the evidence indicates he'll end up with Aqua.
do you even read bro?

Good joke.

I wouldn't count on a third season, but it isn't all that unlikely either. Konosuba's had consistently high anime sales and came in second last year for overall LN sales, only getting beaten by Kimi no Na wa. The anime skips some stuff so it's better to start from the beginning of the LNs.

I always picture megumeme ending up just like this when she confesses

>Sketch & Line art by @ahmad.2x2
What the fuck? Did this nigger take credit for drawing this? This pic was originally drawn by Fumita, author of Tomo-chan is a Girl.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=56379107

What an asshole.

yes
no that's like season 5 material
Wrong

aquafags confirmed incapable of reading

is it canon?

yes, that's an actual illustration from volume 9

It's even translated in danbooru.

So, they sleep together?

>megumin is about 16 years old
She doesn't look any different.

He's not a lolicon

She confesses, and Kazuma gets swept up in the mood. Almost immediately after he's back to obsessing over his little sister.

>not a lolicon
>the girls he's more interested are the flattest
Kazuma only refused to admit it before because it was illegal, but once Megumin got legal at 14, she's fair game for him.

13 is not even consider lolicon anyway.

>13 is not even consider lolicon
?

buy the content to support the release!!!!!

He can't be a lolicon if the girl she likes looks and is more than 13.

>mc doesn't end up with Aqua
Good thing i have yet to start this, now i can avoid my record from getting tarnished.

So fucking this. Kazuma wants a harem and won't settle for one girl.

>Megumin loves Kazuma

True, since Explosion spinoff 4 she is hopelessly, absolutely and madly in love with him. I'm surprised she doesn't just assault Kazuma in his sleep.

>And vice versa

Not true, as Kazuma said, he is the type of person who will have feelings for a girl if she shows interest and affection for him. If a girl tries to flirt with him, he will get in the mood even if he doesn't genuinely love her.

Just read this scene:

>Megumin already said that she likes me, then I should saysomething back to her.
>“M-Megumin. Uhm, you said you love me right? Well…Uhm…Ithink I also love you too!”
>And done!
>Now I can just go ahead and do what I want!
>Just as I was about to pridefully start this revolution, Megumin
>—
>“…Really? What do you like about me?”
>Her head was lowered until now, but now she raised her head and returned my gaze with eyes full of expectation.
>Since I wasn’t much of a ladies-man, I couldn’t really think of anything sweet to say.
>“…Um, well, like…explosion magic and such…?”
>“If you really have nothing to say, do you think that throwing some explosion magic gibberish would make this better?”

maybe he thinks "sketch and line art" is the same thing as "tracing"

what are the odds of a season 3? i don't keep up with sales charts and shit, but as far as i can see, there's plenty of material for the studio to adapt

>this will never be animated

of course it will

>weibo.com
hehe

I came