Why?

Why did he go? I can't understand him.

Fatalistic, nihilist fetishism.

Is he dead?

Are you retarded? It's been explained to you several times since you keep making this thread.

Because he had a robot eye

Inconclusive. We seen him eat dirt, but no confirmation as to whether or not he died. Taking a samurai sword slash to the guts like that is likely fatal. He'd develop sepsis if bloodloss didn't kill him. I'd vote for him being dead.

It was the only decent way to end the series

Why it has such a high place on MAL? I mean, it's good but that's it, I would give it a 7 or 8

explain it to me, then.

He got shot through the chest right where his heart would be in the movie and survived. He's gonna be fine.

He's a faggot that couldn't let go of his past

To die.

Why is the show called Cowboy Bebop
What the fuck is a Bebop

I read it was in honor of the genre of the same name.

Do you like his character? At least he's realistic.

jazz

Being unable to let go of the past is literally the main theme of the series OP

Bebop is a form of jazz that is described as fast paced and complex as suggested and it's called Cowboy Bebop because the show is very stylized towards a type of jazzy bounty hunter spaghetti western seeming style so the Bebop part comes in with all the jazz and the fast paced action and complex story telling and the Cowboy part comes in with all the western elements, the bounty hunting, and the rogue moral elements of the show.

But Spike told Faye that the past didn't matter only the future, wasn't him who said that?

Spike is very hypocritical and doesn't live by much of what he preaches.

It's the name of the fucking ship. Try watching the show.

Well, I think it's because the past matters more than what we think. I mean, his eyes are the key to the meaning, he can't live without the past, because he has one eye that makes him remember what he lived, that's why he says that with one eye can see the past and with the other the present. It has a lot of sense.

The whole show is about letting go of/coming to terms with your past, and Spike was the only one who couldn't do it.

Everyone did the same thing that Spike did, but it wasn't as difficult for them as it was to Spike.