White nationalists women thread: FEMALES ONLY

Hello fellow women. We need our own thread since the men on here don’t respect us. I’m a traditionalist but the men here are misogynistic virgin faggots. I will be happy to stay in the kitchen if I have a good husband. This is our thread! No men allowed. What should we do to further the cause? Should we go somewhere other than POL where we won’t be harassed by niggers and virgin men

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCWGrg5LHXUDxICBVa1omkWw/live
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a man and there's nothing you can do to stop me

How do we compete with *THIS*? !

Tits or GTFO.

Welcome to Sup Forums

most white men come here to get obedient wives, if white women got more traditional things might change for the better

/thread/

14.88 Girls! youtube.com/channel/UCWGrg5LHXUDxICBVa1omkWw/live

How do we compete with these ?!!!!

I am a woman, and not a white nationalist. But wow that is such a libtard thing to post, op. I feel ashamed to be the same race and gender as cunts like you

Women should not be involved in politics at any level. It doesn't fucking concern you. At least it shouldn't. A woman's place is in the home, and not at political rallies.
If you were really a "traditionalist" you would understand that, but you're not. You're just an edgy faggette that doesn't want to be a feminist or liberal idiot because kikes have ruined the edginess of it.
Also, tits or GTFO.

/thread

If a woman is kept in the home all the time and not at work it gives her all the time in the world to go to political events.

If men are so good at politics why did they give niggers the right to vote? Then they gave women the right to vote. If we shouldn’t be in politics why did you give us the right? If it was dumb to do that then men are also dumb

with this, stay away 2tier

let's make white babies, I'm a chad.

who else feminist here ?, who only pretend to be nationalist because you dont want to live under sharia law.

Lets be honest here ladies we benefit greatly from feminism, we dont want to be housewives we just want to preserve the gynocentric west.

Retarded. Women shouldn't be allowed there. There, problem solved? I mean we're trying to be traditionalist white nationalists yet you don't even want to act like that.

I never said liberal men weren't idiots I just said women shouldn't be involved in politics.

you are a retard even to be a troll

Freedom of expression. The best part of being a housewife is you have time to do all this activism while your husband is at work.

>If it was dumb to do that then men are also dumb

>dat punctuation
>I can smell your fishy cunt through your post you fucking whore.

I don't want to live under Sharia law either.

I have a hot gf and i still think women should be milked for their eggs.
Say goodbye to your stereotype you bleeding invagination.

>virgin men

Fuck off kike. Men and women should be virgins until their married. Degenerate is the proper insult.

right on sister. honestly we dont need to go full trad, we just need to keep feminism at second wave, not the kill all men third wave shit.

afterall you need men to do all the dirty work.

>"I'm a traditionalist. I believe in freedom of expression."

Yeah no one here is a traditionalist if this is what you believe, just another retard "conservative".
Whatever good luck with your faggy movement and activism most men will not give a fuck what you think anyway.

Get help retard

What does fem/pol/ think of artificial wombs?

Not really worried about it, not a practical solution or a treat.
bedside it will be regulated to point of being effectivly useless

i am more worried about surrogacy and embryo freezing.

What characteristics make a good husband?

>afterall you need men to do all the dirty work.
In other words, you want all of the entitlements without doing any of the work.

my personal requirement are 3 simple things
His ability to provide, protect and guide me and our children.

pretty much

pretty true desu. white mens empathy is their downfall. giving coons and women the right to vote was a catastrophic move that literally began the descent to our genocide.

They need to be promoted. Pregnancy makes women useless and hormonal for 9 months, thereby lowering their productiveness in the workplace. Artificial womb technology will allow capable women to pursue high paying jobs, improving gender equality.

OP is a dude and a fag.

Tits or GTFO

In an ideal society yes. We're not in that society though. Women should be used as memes and propaganda.

>His ability to provide, protect and guide me and our children.
Men don't have infinite energy. They can't be the breadwinner and take care of the kids. Someone needs to be the housewife.

Show bob and vegene
Bitch lasagna

Yes - Go somewhere else - THIS LAND IS OURS !!!

>They can't be the breadwinner and take care of the kids
you are right, i wasn't being clear.
i am not telling him to do all the things, what i meant was children need the guidance of their father and a strong male role model.

the modern day west is so messed up because we are literally a generation of bastards with daddy issues raised by single moms (well most of the people).

And if you're a woman that wants to be on YouTube or something don't become political! Just be a normie youtuber and drop some redpills secretly.

>thinly veiled blacked thread

>If we shouldn’t be in politics why did you give us the right?

They did that to get laid. They knew maybe it wasn't the greatest idea, but they wanted to get laid.

>we are literally a generation of bastards with daddy issues raised by single moms (well most of the people).
This seems like a black issue. I think most white millennials are raised by two parents.

>Hello fellow women. We need our own thread since the men on here don’t respect us.
LOL.. Sorry, this was funny. Carry on

They don't.

Be a stable spouse. Also stay fit and wear little to no makeup.

Sometimes, compassion is a man's greatest enemy.

Nice bait but women's don't exist on Sup Forums.

Hellooooo! Fellow woman here. My vagina feels very fresh today and my breasts are like bags of sand. Justin Trudeau is so handsome amirite? Thats all I know about politics really, I mostly come to Sup Forums for the lulz.