If Hilter did nothing wrong then why did the Nazis invade the Netherlands?

If Hilter did nothing wrong then why did the Nazis invade the Netherlands?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223471/Guy-Liddell-diaries-Hitlers-rant-deceived-days-Berlin-bunker.html
youtube.com/watch?v=17OofBCCopk
dirkdeklein.net/2016/05/25/hunger-winter-the-dutch-famine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's no time for small talk when the clock is ticking.

to stop them from co-operating with the allies, prevent a british/american landing point, create the greater germanic reich (netherlands is made up of german people)

Act of charity to the world. The degenerate cousin fucking Dutch should have been first on the blitzkrieg route. Yes they fuck their 1st cousins. And those are the respectable ones.

Hitler did lots of things wrong, he was literally the Trump of his generation.

The only thing that makes your theory seem plausible is the fact you're our descendents

Because he did things wrong. There's a reason why everyone outside of this containment board filled with stormfag refugees hates the guy. Sure there are things to learn about his rule, good and bad, but to say that he was a good guy or even perfect is ludicrous.

Yeah but the Allies already had all of that in France and Belgium.

Why did Hitler need to invade anything aside from Poland and Czechoslovakia?

>we'll never get pregnant Anne Frank because of this cheating fuck's wanting a faster route into France

Fucking Krauts. First they flagrantly violate international law and then they kill my waifu.

He was gonna drain the swamp

That didn't work remember? There was a movie about it not too long ago.

>Why did Hitler need to invade anything aside from Poland and Czechoslovakia?
Because the UK and France decided to start a world war over a border squabble that had nothing to do with either of them.

Hitler was a degenerate

>Why did Hitler need to invade anything aside from Poland and Czechoslovakia?
Because the allies declared war on Germany.

Because Europe would've been better off under German control, rather than puppets of USA and USSR that we ended up with.

Somebody’s gotta invade those faggits and toughen them up. Now Islam has to do it. It’s cyclical.

we had new tanks and you don't wanna turn of zhat engine not hot enough. itz not good for it.
sooo...

Okay then I guess a better question is why did Britain and France become so hostile towards the Germans and Italians? Why didn't they just become Fascist oriented as well?

Because they were told to do so by the Dutch Royal family

> France become so hostile towards the Germans and Italians? Why didn't they just become Fascist oriented as well?

Hostile? They surrendered in three weeks...

Hitler: "I changed my mind , i will let the Dutch alone!"
>Meanwhile in England
Churchill: "Sweet , dumbass gave us a landing point for free!"

Those cheeseheads longed for being ruled under Germany.
just like Austria.

>Britannien and Frankreich
Still butthurt over almost losing to germans in WWI.

Whoops wrong pic

>why did the Nazis invade the Netherlands?

payback for giving the world (((Boers)))

"The German people deserve to die"
"the German people had not fought with enough heroism and that they 'deserved to perish"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223471/Guy-Liddell-diaries-Hitlers-rant-deceived-days-Berlin-bunker.html

This is the only time i agree with hitler. the russians should have wiped up germany completely. they lost the war the started. but instead the russian were busy gang raping those german whores.

To get around the maginot line.

(((you)))

That was Belgium

Yeah, just let the crazy dictator gobble up more territory and resources from weaker, neighboring countries with a stronger claim to sovereignty than said dictator's country. Right.

Next you're going to tell me that it was a good idea to not invade Soviet Russia prior to 1948.

It was both Belgium and the Netherlands.
Also, don't give the kike a (you), you're just encouraging it.

>invade
You mean "liberate".

To unite the germanic peoples into one germanic empire.

Not really, our way into France was through the Ardennes which is at the southern end of Belgium. The invasion of the Netherlands was so the Brits can't land there and cut our troops off.

Friendly reminder Hitler wanted peace.
France and England declared war on him not the other way around.
youtube.com/watch?v=17OofBCCopk

>liberate
>by toppling their legitimate government, installing a military administration, stripping it of everything not nailed to the ground, and slaughtering its population

If he wanted peace, he shouldn't have invaded Poland.

Either way, it was necessary for the invasion of France.

See

Attacking a neutral country without provocation is never necessary dipshit.

Why is anti fascism always paired with anti german racism?

"liberate" them from eating.

dirkdeklein.net/2016/05/25/hunger-winter-the-dutch-famine/

>why did the Nazis invade the Netherlands?

Probably didn't notice. Pretty flat.

Because the Dutch deserved it for wearing clogs, the filthy degenerates.

>anti-fascism

Joke's on you, I actually have a modicum of respect for Mussolini

lol you can't be racist towards germans, hans

>Poland had a better claim to Danzig than Germany
>Hitler was crazy and irrational

NOBODY HAS ANY CLAIMS TO DANZIG!!!!

He was right to re-annex the Rhineland and sudetenland. He made a mistake when he stormed into Poland.

Poland we're being dicks by not giving Germany back their rightful land (which was a small piece along the border of Poland). Poland promised retaliation if Germany took the land, so Germany said fuck that there will be no retaliation if there's no Poland. This was wrong, and attempting to take over all of Europe was wrong (even if it was to prevent the Soviets from taking over Europe, which they did to half of Europe after the war).

We must have a more reasonable version of Hitler's beliefs. The original Volkish movement wasn't a conquering ideology, Hitler's ideology was, it was a more imperial ideology. We can believe in our right to be sovereign, separate, and thus secure, but we should ditch imperialism. We have seen the result of it and have paid the price dearly. That was the ONLY mistake Hitler made, the only thing he actually did wrong, was having an imperialistic mentality when he didn't have the power to back it up against the world's other superpowers.

>Yeah, just let the crazy dictator gobble up more territory and resources from weaker, neighboring countries with a stronger claim to sovereignty than said dictator's country. Right.
you're an idiot, Czechoslovakia was literally a British and French Invention.

What's wrong with you asshole? The Dutch are great people.

Hahaha, fuck off Finland. I'm half Dutch, and even I think the Dutch are dickheads. Fucken clog-wearing faggots.

I'm 100 % Australian and I think we're all gay.

It's only gay if you swallow, cunt.

At least I don't sniff gasoline, filthy abo