Was this the end of protests? I don't remember much happening afterwards...

was this the end of protests? I don't remember much happening afterwards. I truly think James Fields deserves a life in prison, but did he actually end the protests? I don't recall any protests since.

Perhaps mercilessly slaughtering innocent people actually did its job?

Except he didn't actually kill anyone. The lady had a heart attack. And video of the incident shows the crowd attacking his car before he drives forward.

The More You Knw

My question is are the protests over now since this event? It certainly looks like it stopped them.

user do you have link to that video where it shows that the fat dyke cunt wasn't actually hit by his car.

I mean yes there were white supremacists and that at the protests but goddamn the antifa cunts were dumb there. The defensive side actually had fucking full on bulletproof vests and ive seen a vid in which the dude pulled out a pistol and said "Try that shit one more time i dare you" which was badass tbf

But hey, the protest showed that when you "Bash the Fash" the "Fash" bashes back

Ahh, yes, that fat bitch having a heart attack surely solved ALL the reasons why those men were out there protesting. Surely that one heart attack stopped the anti white narrative, ended jewish control of wall street and holly wood, Heather Field's death will be remembered as the greatest death in history, the death that brought prosperity, and ended the problems of illegal immigration for everyone. I'm so glad you truly see the light and the sacrifice she has made to fix all these problems.

No because apparently us "neonazis" are going to hold a protest in February and scared jews are trying to strum up support for (((their cause))) via a shitty worthless Change.org petition.

kek

>pls say something I can use, I'm begging you
Terrible attempt 0/10

The “bowling for faggots” video gave us enough material to masturbate to for a while. When we get tired of it we will schedule more riots.

Someone should edit the video to change the car into a bowling ball, and put STRIKE! at the end

Protests stopped because they're out of Soros bux.

>I truly think James Fields deserves a life in priso

Informationlet detected. James was a scared, possibly schizophrenic kid taking a majestic drive when he was confronted by a mob of IWW workers, white liberals and subtropical anger. The car was struck from behind, he made a brash dash and smashed into a car he didn’t see parked. He then surrendered to police and cried when he heard that he hit someone. More importantly, the car was clearly marked “dodge”. How can you be more concerned with one possible death when the American education system is failing basic literacy? The DA’s decision to supercharge the charge more than Fields’ car may well mean that he walks (/drives) and it can partly be put down to public baying.
It’s also worth noting that he was in a no-stopping zone (which you can see in one photo of the car being hit from behind), so who’s the real criminal?
If the brake light’s lit you must acquit.

I think protests stopped because the ANTIFA is waiting to see what happens with this pile of shit.

>The lady had a heart attack.
>The lady
user please choose your words more appropriately.
that fat ugly dyke bitch wasn't a lady, she was a obese ugly saw.
just look at this pile of lard.

If by "ANTIFA" you mean "the people funding ANTIFA" then yes, almost certainly.

this hero died resisting nazis in America and you call her a fat, ugly dyke. kys.

do you believe a word you say?

>hero
>died
>resisting
KEK You mean standing in the road?

The car didn't actually hit her.
She died because she tripped after throwing herself on the car and her heart couldn't take the impact of her quarter ton ass hitting the ground.
Healthy at any weight :DDDDD

How in the fuck do you get so fat that your forehead decides to store some?

she was an effective roadblock in the end

>this hero
she was a pile of useless lard!
she was a dyke!, another useless thing about her.
she was ugly! uglier than Hilary's face.
she was of no value to the healthy part of the American society.

glad she is gone.

Idk but I bet it has something to do with shartnmart and Oreos

beautifully written
>10/10