Are you pro or anti fat acceptance? Give reasons and be civil

Are you pro or anti fat acceptance? Give reasons and be civil.

Other urls found in this thread:

swimsuitsuccubus.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm anti fat but pro thiccc.

Fat activists are the worst.

I've got a fat fetish, but I hate ridiculous "body positivity" movements. Being fat isn't healthy. Period.

Doesn't mean you can't find them hot. A lot of things are fucking unheathly.

This.
THICC is hot as fuck. A little love-handle never hurt nobody, but a bitch aughta' know when she's surpassed "THICC" and gone full hambeast.

Being fat is not normal or healthy. Fat people are visually displeasing and sexually repulsive. Fat people are proven to be prone to depression, substance abuse and suicide. Sounds like the perfect Jew trick.
You've been Kiked, retard. Wake up.

>I've got a fat fetish, but I hate ridiculous "body positivity" movements. Being fat isn't healthy. Period.
Also this.

Posting thickies in thicc thread.

that is a little to THICCC for me.

I'm fat and hate fat acceptance. I'm gettin around to fixing my faults.......

Gas.

It's almost too thicc for me as well, but I'd impregnate this wild slampig.

Folks, there is a difference between fat and thicc.

Tranny?

It's complicated. People can do whatever the fuck they want but shouldn't expect me to support it.

Do think strain on public health system is a fair concern. Generally costs them more though so can't really complain.

Depends on the circumstances. If a fat man takes as much as a normal man in all but his food, then I wouldn't hate him. If I were blind, he would be no different to me, and if I could see, then I would merely want him to curb his gluttonous habits in order to better himself. The people that can't be stood are those that demand pity for their own mistake. The only ones who aren't at fault for their weight are the children. As such, if one regrets their mistake but wants someone else to account for it, then they are children. There's no natural reason for someone to be fat other than if they lived beyond their needs, and these people take excess to an area of genuine sinfulness. They deserve every heart attack they get, and no concession should be given to them.

Lord have mercy.

Feabie.com
Tell em how you feel

To reply as the meta: no fat acceptance is bad and worship of obesity is a death cult; however some anons here like chubby overweight women and this thread is bait for them. You already see them thicc posting and stepping over the line, thicc is curvy+ but half the posts are small BBWs.

>White Caucasian
every time.

her body looks naturally feminine. so i doubt it

I'd let her gibs me a peepee suck.

I'm pro burning fatties at powerplants.

is that a black?

anti, just for the societal and moral part of it. But I've fucked the bejesus out of a fat bitch.
Hate the sin, not the sinner.

also, *BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPP****

MFW I'm going to make a profile for a free ticket to the freak show.
I feel like 97% of these ham-planets are far past what i'm looking for, but there's always a chance at snagging a decent thickie... the problem with this site is that it's a fetish site, so I'm assuming everyone on here suffers from one or more mental disorders.

She's south-american..

Can you please give me sauce

I'm fat fuck and I don't give a shit, pigging it up feels amazing but there's not enough fat in my brain to make me convince other people that's it 'beautiful' or 'healthy', it's gross and feels like a shit when not eating and that's why I'm going back to intermittent fasting to lose 20kg only to gain it back in six months because eating feels good but your body shutting down because it all turns to fat does not.
I think it's personal choice and would fatties give option to opt out of (((free))) healthcares at their own risk, fatties save money for more food and normies won't have to pay heart bypasses for people like me.

I'm anti fat acceptance but I'm also against the shaming of people who are overweight because of medical conditions or who just have a larger body type than the average because of genetics. Obesity by diet and laziness and lack of exercise is fair game for judging though.

I'd fuck any of these porkers. Cheap date too, $20 at micky-D including a shake for me.

Who is she?

fat people develop pathologies that are indenial and will put people under the bus rather than owning up to their humiliation

Anti, ive been fat twice. Its an ugly thing to not being able to sit and tie your shoes because you cant bend over. I've found just two modest meals a day and water is the best way for me to lose weight and i even do it while i sit in front of a computer all day. It becomes easy once you get going but I had to hit a mental low point, kind of an existential crisis in order for me to take it serious. Cant see many breaking their egos in such a way.

all the women on there have big egos.

I'm more passive on the issue myself. But if you try to act like you're a 10 when you weigh 300 pounds, you need the internet hate machine to set you straight. But at the same time, leave the fatties alone that are not trying to shove fat acceptance down your throat. Fat people that realize they are second class citizens are fine. I'm friends with several of them and I don't make fun of them as long as they stay in line.

My jaw hasn't closed since I made my profile, this is mental illness in it's purest form.

sorry bro i don't know were it's from

I-I'm just thicc, right user?

*hugs*
*tries to fug*

Nothin' personal kid.

Yeah, I was actually married to a 6' tall thicc woman. Well, she was thicc before we got married, afterwards she started putting on more weight, and the sex life really suffered as I just couldn't get turned on anymore. We ended splitting up after almost 7 years of marriage. If I ever get past my present MGTOW status, I hope it's to a much more petite woman.

this, thicc is where it's at

I don't care if you're fat, but I have fairly active hobbies like hiking so we mutually don't really like hanging out with each other.
I have a couple obese friends, and it's kind of a burden to find something to do with them besides sitting activities.

if a girl's belly can be tucked into her pants like that she's fat

fat is fat
thick/thicc/thiccccc/thiqq is ghetto fat
wouldnotfuck/10

Considering how left-wing this country is, I'm anti. There's too many health risks and in the end I'm going to have to foot the bill one way or another for being slightly healthier and employed.

anti because I used to be fat and got in fucking shape and fit through hard work

ANYONE can do it, just put down the fucking fork, eat better, and lift a few days a week.

Pro fatties, anti fat acceptance.

You can get more soap out of the fat ones

Fat people should be imprisoned.

>Fat people are fat

i relly like fat girl, they are very frindly to indian people? she will be my big girlfriend and i will fug her vargina

anti.
I'm fat, it's uncomfortable, and resulted from complacency over the last year.

Rationalizing it as normalcy is wrong, and even entertaining the idea of a future taxpayer facilitating it, is awful.

>this much airbrush to hide the bad skin stemming from unhealthy weight

Anti. Being fat is unhealthy, just like smoking or alcoholism.

swimsuitsuccubus.tumblr.com/

I am pro humanity. Fat, thin, whatever.

Work in health and after dislocating my wrists on a FiveThirtyEight pounder and losing money on the days off I had to take, definitely vehemently antifat.

Yep. Thing is THICC like that is definitely possible if diligent about workouts and a clean-ish diet. Also requires a very thorough hygiene routine, but that's too much to ask of women nowadays.

What on earth is this kekkery?

Being pro fat is like being pro cancer or pro diabetes

Why do so many women pluck, wax, and draw their eyebrows to the point where it looks like a bad 3D render?

Fat fetish but its purely sexual. I wouldn't want special acceptance and privileges for lazy people who won't stop eating. If they feel bad about being fat that's their problem. If other people want to tell them they're unhealthy and lazy they are, nobody should be forced to think that's normal.

Why would anyone be pro-sickness?

Fair enough. Different strokes for different folks.

t-t-thicc?

I'd smash that until the end of time. Fat women are the fucking best

I'm anti-fat shaming, but anti-fat acceptance also.

Fat isn't healthy, but unhealthy lifestyles are a personal choice that are none of your business. And before "but muh financial burden on society", remember that them dying earlier makes them cheaper for society overall. It's old fucks that eat right and exercise and live to 100 that cost the most, not people who die shortly after retirement. Same with smokers, drinkers, and people with high-risk hobbies like motocross and rock climbing.

>remember that them dying earlier makes them cheaper for society overall
Lots of collateral damage on innocents though, before, during, and after being rekt and ded. I think that's why the 'burden of society' argument is a particular topic of interest.

My wife is 6'1 and used to be in the 300s before we got together. She's in the high 100s now but our sex gets better the more weight she puts on.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that you're a broke dick faggot

I'm fat and fat people are lazy cunts who need to lose some weight. It's not attractive and highly shameful

Listen and believe my lived experience.

How about fat shaming people by putting money towards a gym membership for them...

My first gf 25 years ago was a fat older chick. Like seven years older. Not morbidly disgusting fat but big and solid like a roller-derby bitch. I was 20, virginal, no self-esteem. She let me do everything to her. Showed me the ropes. I’d fuck her 4-5 times a day. Perpetual hardon. Young dumb and full of cum. I’ll always have a soft spot for big girls. Best blowjobs on earth. Fat goth chicks? Fuggetaboutit. My catnip.

You're going to have to expand on that. What collateral damage are fat people causing innocents? It's not like they're cannibalizing people to fuel their hunger!
No. That's just donating money to the gym. They'll avoid the gym just to spite you, in fact, because shame is not an effective motivator for most people. People just get defensive, turtle up, and double down on their previous behavior.

Issue is that no one goes even if they're subsidized to do so, except for next month.

January is going to be hell for regular gym people as fats and new people invade for a full month before they all give up. Can't do a damn thing due to the influx.

This is also why gym memberships are so cheap in the States. Everything is underutilized and people flake easily.

Being "pro fat" is like being "pro alcoholic" or "pro junkie".

Fat people are slobbering addicts who cannot control themselves.

Alcoholic/junkie shaming doesn't work either.

Accepting it isn't the right course of action either

false dilemma

>you're going to have to expand on that
Sure thing burger. The main concern is the oftentimes excessive dependency on others as their bodies deteriorate from neglect and poor care. In medicine, it's a topic generally discussed behind closed doors. After all patient confidentiality is a legally mandated concern to preserve the dignity of those treated.

EMTs throw out their backs quite often transporting bariatric patients and oftentimes have to enlist the help of their local fire department if they're over 400 lbs.

Nurses are even worse, as a staggering majority are female and do not have the strength to lift something like that, especially since the human body is a variable load weight that can shift center of mass on a whim. Lift teams are an ever increasing presence in hospitals now, along with motorized winches that are just glorified diesel engine cranes.

On top of this, much of our healthcare burden is primarily on poor dietary and activity habits. I believe it's heart disease, diabetes, and respiratory problems, which for most people is entirely preventable. This occupies a staggering amount of the limited resources our healthcare system can provide. Fat people generally require more medical staff across multiple specializations just to stabilize and even more to recover, if they even reach that point.

Insurance, for the cheating Jews they are, also feel the strain of obesity and pass the costs down through higher premiums for everyone. After all insurance in theory is a pool of money for the emergencies in life.

Obese people are also most likely to call in sick and take in disability as well. You may know a few that'll never take the day off ever but they're the exception that proves the rule.

Hope that helps.

>they'll avoid the gym just to spite you
Perhaps they will. That's also childish.

>shame is not an effective motivator for most people
Then what is? Encouragement certainly didn't work.

it's still nothing but handfuls and gobs of disgusting cottage cheese fat even if it's stuffed into a pair of jeans like sausage... KYS

Agreed. Fat chicks have rolls, thicc ones still have curves in all the right places.

Also this is what medstaff thinks of obesity by the way. The humor is how they cope.

Anti fat acceptance. It's one thing to tolerate people being fat. Like, don't go out of your way to insult someone that you've never met before, and who has done nothing wrong to you. But it's a completely other different thing to tolerate what the landwhales are spouting.

>have 35+% bodyfat
>say it's all muh genetics
>eat half a cake for breakfast
>have a snack before a pizza lunch
>have a snack before a taco dinner
>grab a late night burger to treat yourself
>repeat this shit every single day
>claim you eat healthy when people are around
>have a salad and drown it in 1500 calories-worth of ranch dressing

THOSE are the people I can't fucking tolerate. I used to be an obese fuck, and once I actually learned about nutrition and exercise, I dropped a good 50-60 lbs. of fat.

>The main concern is the oftentimes excessive dependency on others as their bodies deteriorate from neglect and poor care.
This happens when you get old too, and in fact, it lasts a LOT LONGER because you are so healthy. This requires more resources over the course of an entire lifespan.
>On top of this, much of our healthcare burden is primarily on poor dietary and activity habits. I believe it's heart disease, diabetes, and respiratory problems, which for most people is entirely preventable. This occupies a staggering amount of the limited resources our healthcare system can provide. Fat people generally require more medical staff across multiple specializations just to stabilize and even more to recover, if they even reach that point.
Yet, when you do the math, the overall burden for a health person is larger because they live longer and so consume more medical resources. Fat people generally die instead of recovering, and dead people don't require medical staff or resources.
>Insurance, for the cheating Jews they are, also feel the strain of obesity and pass the costs down through higher premiums for everyone. After all insurance in theory is a pool of money for the emergencies in life.
This is true for young people, but again, people who live a long time are also very expensive and those costs are ultimately higher than the costs of insuring fat people.

Monetarily, fat people are not a burden on society. You can argue they are a burden in other ways, such as being burdensome for families that have to cope with premature death. But, as far as money goes, fat people dying younger saves society money and resources overall.
>Then what is? Encouragement certainly didn't work.
The same thing that works for addiction. Regulate the substances that cause the disease, offer services to help people recover, and focus on fixing the underlying physical and psychological aspects of the problem.

No breakfast for me thanks.

no fat chicks.

Seems your point is cost over time. It's true that living to old age is going to cost more. There are extra decades to live and that'll show up in higher healthcare costs.

Even though fats cost less in total because they die early, their yearly healthcare expense is staggeringly high compared to and old fart when looking at it from a TCO standpoint.

With advances in medical care, fats also live for a lot longer than if they had gone without. In time, your argument may not hold as much water as the age gap closes. After all, the tech does get better. Their year to year costs are just far higher no matter how you angle your viewpoint.

To finish off, there are a lot more fat people than old people now. Many are both. Even with lower societal cost, the sheer volume and influx of patients that will require care is going to hurt bigly.

It costs more as a whole, period.

Fat people are waste of oxygen and need to be melted down and turned into bars of soap.

Anti-body-positivity still allows for the enjoyment of isolated THICC grills

Kill them all
unless they are just bulking

Fuck your fat loving degeneracy, faggot

fucking nasty

6'1 and 100 pounds? user what the fuck.

> But, as far as money goes, fat people dying younger saves society money and resources overall.
which is complete and utter bullshit, unless you are speaking of MORBIDLY obese people in the first place. There are more than enough overweight people who live far into their eighties, and create a constant drain on our healthcare systems for symptoms that could be largely prevented by showing just a tad bit more discipline in food consumption.