Whisky is the white mans drink. You drink whisky (neat of course), right Sup Forums?

Whisky is the white mans drink. You drink whisky (neat of course), right Sup Forums?

No, vodka. Strait.

Came here to say this, whiskey is too expensive if you want decent shit but vodka is vodka.

Gin and tonic.

Vodka is for dumbshit slavs

What brand of whiskey does the scholarly gentlemen of Sup Forums enjoy the most? I prefer a nice, smooth Black Label myself

>(neat of course)

Pic unrelated.

Bourbon and branch is the best way to consume whiskey.

I drink whatever I can desu can’t afford to be picky

>implying drinking a certain flavor of a finely marketed chemical poison toxic to the liver makes you a man
OP be gassed. Reject the booze Jew, embrace sobriety.

No because alcohol is a forced meme.

What benefit do you actually get from drinking, user?

of course

100 proof or more

blue better

I don't drink anymore but last time i drank i had a nice bottle of imported irish whiskey and is was so good, i drank it with Canadian ginger ale with some ice and it really is one of the best things, but i don't drink anymore.

Yup.

I think youre forgetting that jägermeister is the white man's drink user.

Talisker Skye Single Malt

I do enjoy a good bourbon, but this one has to be my favorite

Not a scotch fan. I'll pick my bourbon any day over it. Plus, I am from Kentucky, so it's heresy to prefer scotch over bourbon to me.

>oy vey, yes drink goy for a better year ahead shalom

What bourbon would you recommend? I got a bottle of wild turkey lately and it hasn't been too bad

Nah fuck off you retard, all kinds of alcohol have their own little things that make them great.

Bullitt is good. I'm a big fan of Four Roses Single Barrel. Jefferon's is also good.

Sweet oblivion.

i'm working on a handle of johnny walker red

after a long period of only drinking wine and occasional beer, i just can't do it anymore, i'm not 20 years old anymore, if i'm drinking any kind of a whiskey from now on it will have to be top shelf expensive shit

Also, Wild Turkey isn't too bad. It's definitely a different breed of bourbon, but I always liked it.

> Buys a single barrel straight whiskey that is only 50% alc and not written by hand

You done fucked up son. True straight whiskey from the barrel has way high alc content and is written in by hand because it is always different. Drink something better. When you have true cask whiskey you will shit yourself from the true flavor. Any whiskey off the shelf like that has water added to make it more palatable for soyboys.

Nice, will try

No I drink whiskey you fucking Aussie poofta.

You forget the hell we are all living in and might even kill yourself in the process as a bonus. Win-win. Technically atleast. The first one doesn't really work for me; quote the opposite, drinking enhances my worries about the hell hole I am living. I can only assume it's because I keep it in when not drinking. Atleast if I die, I will still do myself a favor.

>Drinking the poison that jews have been using to keep you complacent for centuries

Yeah no thanks.

Try some Canadian. The Chinese haven't discovered it, so it's still quite affordable. Crown royal northern harvest is quite nice.

It is written by hand on the newer bottles, and it's generally between 53-55% the last few years. They've definitely upped their game at Four Roses.
If I made the money to buy Jefferson's every time, I would.

I'm a regular drinker and I'd like to hear of the vast things you have that I don't.

I have everything you have, plus the enjoyment of moderate alcohol consumption.

White man here, currently drinking this. Good shit.

>Mans drink
A mans drink is whatever a man is drinking. Only a little baby boy thinks the drink makes the man and not the other way around.

You're so smart.

Rye is the most based of drinks possible, and I only drink crown royal

Made in Manitoba, the most based of all provinces

Get it or fuck off

It makes me more personable. I danced with a pretty lady last night because of alcohol.

>neat of course
Of Choursh!
>What brand of whiskey does the scholarly gentlemen of Sup Forums enjoy the most?
Glenlivet 12 or 18.

I just woke up after getting drunk on whiskey. 8/10 would drink again.

this. I havent had whisky in a year but ill probably knock a few back tonight to see in the new year.

Laphroaig

This is aquavit season, only time of year I drink it. Had some last night, just a shot though.

I don't fully know the history of whisky tbqh, but I have noticed that most of these breweries in Scotland are located on the islands. Those islands were settled by norse, some were always a mix though.

Not taking credit for it ofc, just saying we love our booze. It's sorta similar to aquavit but not quite. A lot of spices in aquavit

Single malt is all I drink, blended is just paint stripper.

i only drink a glass of wine before a meal

>whiskey
real men drink Tequila, son. for this we're putting you back on the kids table for easter dinner

I find blended scotch tends to be smoother at the cost of some complexity. Much cheaper too.

If you don’t drink rye whisky you are a literal faggot

>invented by the Irish
>Irish
>white

we slavs are whiter than that and I would be greatly offended if you called me whi*oid

>aquavit
This shits great but its almost impossible to get in the US unless you live in an area settled by Scandinavians

Yes. This.
Also black label is okay.

>Skye
Skíð

For me there's nothing better than after finishing a nice dinner, to sit down at the kitchen table with my guitar, banjo and voice and kick back some red wine, a couple beers or some sipping bourbon and really put my heart into it. It does loosen you up and connect you to your heart -- provided you don't get to the point where you're chasing that little buzz. Experience it for the short time it's there, then go to bed early.

straight bourbon whiskey single barrel All that "label" shit, bushmills is factory whickey and is fucking disgusting. get a small batch light in color. you want to drink alcohol not wood and its not that expensive

I got one of my favs tonight. Give me cask strength or give me death.

have you tried this side by side with talisker 10?

I actually do, not super frequently but when I drink I get some crown royal neat or makers, every once in a while over ice, not to water it down but if I want it chilled.

>invented by the Irish
>Irish
>white
This meme really need to die.

>lets post about whos whiter on every thread
newfags should be hanged for posting too soon

Lovely.

I went off whisky when I quit smoking
Got introduced to the world of Port so I'm swimming in pic at the moment

Crown royal is god tier

What do Slavs drink

Irish not being white is a meme about as old as Ireland.

Glorious - i used to go for LBV...But good quality Tawny is delicious

Forget that I'm a pedo, zoophile, tranny, and fag all at the same time.

Sweet release.

almost impossible to get in the US unless you live in an area settled by Scandinavians
kek
yes wherever we go there will be aquavit. I actually don't got the figures for export on this

Rain water mixed with lighter fluid.

Fire water, no ice.

Agreed, very good blend. Super smooth, good mix of flavor vs bite, just very well balanced to me. I picked up a handle for new years gonna down it with my brother and play some guitar

I fuckin' LOVE some Basil Hayden's.

Port is good but best enjoyed in small quantities. A glass after dinner every so often is nice.

I really like jameson. I'm really not much an expert, but I really like that one. I actually didn't like whiskey before I turned 30, then I got a bottle of jameson and I was sold

cheers from murica

Ew. Why would you want it chilled? You should add a touch of water to whiskey. It really helps open up the flavors.

fuck off, faggot. JD isn't even good as a mixer

Found the soy-milk drinker

>JD
Why not just drink diesel fuel and pond water?

Jack is alright, I tried the honey blend of it and if you add a touch of lime juice and a lot of ice it tastes so good

Jack Daniels too is damn good. When I drink whiskey I either drink that or jameson

You're on the internet, you know.

Nikka Pure Malt White.
Nice smokey flavour, relatively smooth.

Ben Riach, almost anything really. Their special cask aged stuff is good. Get a bottle of anything matured in sherry casks, it takes off the edges and gives a sweet hint of fruit to a nice smoky gutsy base.

I'm seriously out of pocket for the really good stuff, aged 12, 18, 25 etc. years, but our native fruit brandy, pálinka, usually beats the shit out of most whiskeys regarding smoothness even when they are non-aged. But of course in a nation where every household mas a private still, people yearn for stuff that's not common and everyday. Hence the taste for whiskey.

Happy New year and responsible drinking for you all!

Maker's Mark

Lol. In what possible way is Manitoba "based"?

absinthe > whisky

Their premium one (single barrel or something) is actually quite good. I know it's fun for many to be snobs with whisky but jack gets the job done desu.

Are you serious?

Winnipeg was voted the most racist city in Canada and we currently have a conservative government, while Alberta has the NDP....

Sometimes I like a cold drink instead or room temperature. Not always, but sometimes on a hot summer evening for example.

I love the makers 46. There are a few great cocktails I've put together with that and some bitters

kys

This man knows the real gentlemen's drink.

what the fuck is wrong w you

You Amerifats can't even get the proper absinthe, because they banned Thujone as an ingredient, which is like the main component.

>falling for the ethanol Jew
No thanks, I’m not a cuck. A nice beer is good on occasion but drinking poison should be discouraged. Coffee and tea increase productivity.

I myself liked the black label a lot but when I found Glenfarclas my world changed

Coffee and tea are stimuli, and they fuck u your nervous system as time progresses.

Vodka is a purest spirit with a minimum of fusel oils it causes lesser hangover.

Anyone who drank as much as a drop of alcohol is a degenerate and has no place on Earth.
/thread

good goy