Guys! I figured it out. It is the toxoplasmosis!

Guys! I figured it out. It is the toxoplasmosis!

The toxoplasmosis is responsible for women abandoning traditional roles and values in the family to be radical feminists in the witchunt of men!

Source:
gopetsamerica.com/blogs/toxoplasmosis.aspx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgtNV1X1k7s
vdare.com/articles/gay-gene-or-gay-germ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>its babby watches a today i learned youtube video and then posts a thread o-clock

Unironically this. Maybe half of the population is possessed by this brain virus. You'd think people would consider it a significant factor.

As a "dog person" I have always instinctually treated cats as vectors of disease. Turns out that's exactly what they are. Cat people have no borders with their cats. It's telling if you have eyes to see.

What? No, I've known about toxoplasmosis for years. But I was reading on it today and it just clicked in my mind the relationship with feminism.
That's because I read about different topics and learn stuff. If you have a problem with it, go back to facebook to like Staceys pics so she feels nice about having cuck orbiters like you, Ping Pong

It's not even just about the cats anymore, it can be transmitted by cocroaches, birds, fruit with specs of shit on it, and so on. And once it's in the system, there is no going out. I even probably have this, since I grew up in a home with cats since I was a kid

cats dont do shit and are useless. they bring dieseases and generally are assholes as decribed by ops picture and now their masters think they same way if infected.

why are cats a meme? cats suck. is the cat internet meme used to spread toxicplasmosis to white people? i think so.

>more likely to disregard rules
>more expedient
>suspicious
>jealous
>dogmatic
>nonconforming
Hmm that somewhat describes me and I grew up with cats. Could describe a lot of Sup Forums. Willingness to break social norms isn't listed under women, not sure about your feminist hypothesis.

Cats can kill pests which would otherwise eat your food stores. Not so much useful today, but they had a useful place in more primitive societies.

We all know what toxoplasmosis is and since cats arent recently domesticated your stupid theory is invalid. Congratulations on being a fucking retard.

>Cats can kill pests which would otherwise eat your food stores. Not so much useful today, but they had a useful place in more primitive societies.

Yeah, I guess there have a very real use if you live in a farm, or if you live in a poor area with rats. Even their scent makes the rats stay away. Unless the rats are contaminated with toxoplasmosis, in which case they run towards the cats.

>. Willingness to break social norms isn't listed under women
Outgoing, consciensus, persistent, moralistic. You have to look at it from their perspective, not Sup Forumss

Actually true. Read more about it. Not sure where OP got his source but it's worse - causes insanity.

Fucking cat people.

I left the source link right there in the post

I have had toxoplasmosis because I’m a cat faggot woman and I’ve despised feminism since I could even understand what it is.

Nice try op, but no gain for you

>I have this particular exact situation, therefore all other cases with the same general characteristics have to be the same as mine

>American education

Um, no, Greg hypothesized it years and years ago and while probable, it hasn't been proven.

Can you get it just from being in a room with a cat or do you have to have lived with one for extended periods? Is there a cure?

I have no idea who you are talking about, but as unbelievable as it might sound, two different people can have the same idea at different points in time

>i figured it out
>shit Sup Forums figured out 5 years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=tgtNV1X1k7s

You can get it without even a cat, and you wouldn't know it, because people normally don't show any symptoms. And no, there is no cure, you have to live with it for the rest of your life, although there are treatments for people who have problems with it, I don't remember exactly, it's in the article

Can you guys chill out with the figured out bit, I'm not trying to copyright the idea here, I won't charge you 5 shekels if you want to post about it later or something

I'm a tall asian

People who unironically say shit like u just said are retards

Most healthy people don't require toxoplasmosis treatment. But if you're otherwise healthy and have signs and symptoms of acute toxoplasmosis, your doctor may prescribe the following drugs:

Pyrimethamine (Daraprim). This medication, typically used for malaria, is a folic acid antagonist. It may prevent your body from absorbing the B vitamin folate (folic acid, vitamin B-9), especially when you take high doses over a long period. For that reason, your doctor may recommend taking additional folic acid.

Other potential side effects of pyrimethamine include bone marrow suppression and liver toxicity.

Sulfadiazine. This antibiotic is used with pyrimethamine to treat toxoplasmosis.

More sensationalist pseudo science. The immune system of a strong person can easily defeat toxoplasmosis.
And its not even that common in cats and hard to transmit. Youd have to basically eat cat shit from a sick cat

vdare.com/articles/gay-gene-or-gay-germ

Greg hypothesized it in 1992 you faggots

Pretty sure this is just the mind virus talking. Trying to stop us from killing it

Kek