Dragon Ball Super

Sexy edition

Threadly reminder that U9 is even worse than the misadventures of Shin and Beerus

>tfw too powerful and sexy to be in the universal power tournament

Just saw the episode

What did he say like 27 planets left of life what the FUCK Beerus you lazy twat

Well, U9 does have a planet yiff

The gods frequently interact with the universe's inhabitants. Or at least Earths.

How come only 28 lives have life filled planets? Frieza couldnt have been able to traverse that many galaxies.

Does Shin do anything besides drink tea with elder and hide under the covers from majin buu?

The sexiest

>Does Shin do anything besides drink tea with elder and hide under the covers from majin buu?
He cuddles with Beerus sometimes.

I miss that Goku design.

Was Shin not knowing who Zeno was at the U6 tournament anime filler?

I miss him

>goku has to go ssb against kuririn

what a time to be alive bois!

I bet it's something like
"if you can dodge an attack in this form, you should be good".

Would Sup Forums be okay with the writers bringing back Frieza and turning him into a good guy that helps Goku and friends? Keep in mind he'll constantly banter with Goku and Vegeta by calling them monkeys, and giving them shit for being inferior to the fridge race.

no that's way too goddamn implausible come the fuck on

Frieza is so bloodhungry he wouldn't do that if you slapped a slave collar on every limb, tail, neck and dick you could drag out

Bulla?

Mulan?

Hello my name is Son. I'm 45 years old. I'm an artist. I'm a martial artist. I'm hired by Zeno to fulfill his fantasies. His dark battle fantasies. I was gonna be a hero you know saving the world from evil. After five hundred or so episodes and 19 movies I decided you know I had enough. So I went to the other universes. The fighters had a lot of.... powers so I decided to you know go full villain and train my whole entire body past my limit. Limit Breaker. Now that I have a secret transformation it's going really well.

Fisting is free and usually the hero is pretty much hard on justice and gets really mad. You know and I have this long power pole that goes all the way to the moon that I never use. Nowadays I just Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken it up and you know and it's a long process you know to train your body up to this level but it's an intense feeling for the other fighter because if they lose they will be erased with their world. I think for myself too. I go in places that even though I'm powered up with my ki but for some reason it's also more emotional. It's more psychological too and we both get you know to the same place. It's really strange at the same time and I find fights like that really exhausting. I don't know I feel kinda at my limit because I am looking at myself for the first time. Well not me but my son tells me I have to be responsible and it's been harsh. Seven universes being erased? I never really cared for it. Kinda sad I feel kinda sad right now but I don't know why.

If they revived him for the tournament he'd probably end up trying to blow up the arena, and getting erased.

Less than 30 planets?! That's insane!

People were saying it was Beerus' job to stop overpopulation but that's not a problem at all. Life in the universe is almost GONE. He needs to stop blowing up civilizations over bad tasting snacks.

Are all universes this desolate? Or is it because of Freeza and Buu that so little life exists anymore?

>Life in the universe is almost GONE. He needs to stop blowing up civilizations over bad tasting snacks.
He isn't to blame for that he is the blame for not stopping the ones who are blowing them up like Buu and Frieza etc.

This is Bra, she was just born. Say something nice about her.

>Are all universes this desolate? Or is it because of Freeza and Buu that so little life exists anymore?

U7 is a shitty lifeless void full of depopulated planets and tiny species dying out on remote ones infested with demons, metal gods, the remnants of dead armies, and fuck man Broly murdered 1/4th the freaking universe.

The other ones have much higher ranking of course they're way the hell more populated. I wouldn't be surprised if the 'World of Void' is actually the graveyard of Universes 13-18.

Beerus thought he could do what he wanted and let U7 go to shit because he assumed Zeno wasn't paying attention. He let Buu and Frieza rampage because less work for him. Beerus is bad at his job.

Her dad is cool

We saw him casually blow up a couple planets, though. He might not be at Buu and Freeza levels but he's still not helping the sad situation. Impeach Beerus

Ripped Goku was best Goku.

I have a feeling that Beerus was doing his job completely wrong. His job isn't to go into civilized planets and just destroy it for little reason. His job is to do stuff like.
>destroy uninhabited planets, meteors, and asteroids that could collide into civilized planets
>destroy civilizations that destroy other civilizations too excessively
>destroy other things that could destroy civilizations such as stars and black holes

The Supreme Kai's job is to bolster the improvement of currently existing civilizations.

What would sex with Goku even be like?

Basically U7 is a case of Sim City gone wrong. You have industrial next to residential, your traffic is a mess. It's just awful to be anywhere that's not Earth. Even then, it's been destroyed and genocided how many times

Super

why she look like an onion?

They're gardeners. One cultivates, the other culls. They're meant to work together to create a beautiful garden of life and potential.

THESE ASSHOLES SHOW UP TO PENIS INSPECTION DAY AND THEIR FUCKING NESTLED BURNT BOX OF 28 DAFFODILS WITH PETAL CANCER IS JUST *SQUATTING* THERE NEXT TO U12 AND THEIR TWENTY FOOT AMORPHOPHALLUS TITANUM JUST *DRIPPING* HOT STICKY LIFE SEED ALL OVER THE GODDAMN PLACE

I miss when SS hair was actual hair and was affected by the wind and shit
Now it just sits in place and doesn't move a single inch

It's suddenly a little chillingly telling that Earth has the best food in the universe.

i bet that's what vegeta was gonna call her
i can just feel it

>I have to give her a royal name
>she looks like an onion
>I better name her after a type of onion
>oh my wife already named her after a woman's undergarment
>wow I like it

People who take Dragon Ball seriously are retarded. This show is still a gag manga at its core.

You also have to consider that, for the most part, every GoD and Kaioshin approach each other with respect. Beerus has a bad temper and just does what he wants and Shin is too afraid to stand up to him.

It's the ONLY food in the universe.

Well yeah. Beerus is a cat. Cats are wrathful, genocidal, lazy, sadistic, dumb, predatory, gluttonous, prideful creatures.

U6 is only better because Champa is too fucking lardo lazy to actually bother murdering planets, and his Kaio I'd HOPE is maybe a decent caretaker.

>Freeza has 400 odd planets
>none of them have anyone living in them
He's not very good at this flipping planets thing

He failed to stop Kid buu killing the kais which almost made him die or the the fact Frieza destroying planets way to often if they get on his bad said which we saw Frieza has bad temper as much as Beerus.

>watching a gay ass episode about how cute a baby is
>next one will be a pointless match with krillin

holy fuck when will the tournament even start? In two months??

you tried

Friendly reminder if you think Team 7 would be better with Freeza, Cell (or any other shit villain that is dead) instead of Tien, Krilin and Roshi, this is your place, not this thread

One user suggested the most logical thing, that being these planets are rapidly depopulated, sold to be harvested for resources, and the nicest ones are turned into ultra resorts for the only ones left alive: the ultra elite, rich, powerful, etc of the army.

Haha holy shit U7 is a fucking empty nightmare universe. I bet you ten bucks right now that the final twist is that, because U7 has so many life-viable but empty worlds, that everyone from the other universes can all move in just fine.

U6 Is good because Hit does a lot of Champa's work. It's likely that Champa is indeed too freaking lazy to actually destroy much of anything.
>Hit was seen assassinating mortals who are hindering the development of other mortals

It's strange how Hit was scared of Champa when he threatened Hit at the end of the U6 tournament arc. Goku was never scared of Beerus. Goku was even seen to be able to match Beerus without using a transformation when Beerus was in his Monaka outfit. Hit could defeat Champa but Hit doesn't know it.

...does this end with Hit becoming a Destroyer?

So Vegeta gets baby in episode 83 and is back in tournament.

Is it possible that Vegeta will surpass Goku in a given match, because he will be close to losing and then remember Bulma/Son and will do everything to not let them get destroyed? Remember when Beerus slapped Bulma and Vegeta went into rage, now imagine him realizing he can lose his wife/son. I think it's time..

But he's right
Why don't they get the strongest guys in their universes to help them?

daughter*

An echalote actually.

>Goku was never scared of Beerus.
Unlike Hit, Goku is an autist with no awareness.

>Goku was even seen to be able to match Beerus without using a transformation when Beerus was in his Monaka outfit
Beerus was not even trying because he was trying to keep the costume from not getting damaged to keep the ruse going.

I can kinda get bringing in Krillin since his shtick was always more tricks than being a flat out brawler, but I don't see the point in bringing Tien who's just a weaker brawler

First he wipes out all life on a planet, then he owns the planet, then he markets it to people who managed to escape and no longer have a home or belongings and are unable to afford it.
The Frieza real estate market is not very good. Frost made it work by having a good PR team

Vegeta was born with better latent potential than Goku. Vegeta had a power level of 12000 or so as a child whereas Goku had about 100-200. Goku is usually stronger than Vegeta simply because Goku trains harder with better efficiency.

>tfw no Freeza as a failed real estate salesman spin-off

I think in this Tournament a lot of people are going to be surpassing their limits hard as fuck. I imagine we'll see a lot more new moves and some changes.

Because what wins the Tournament of Power (misleading on purpose) is teamwork, technique, and reliability. So having your entire long storied friends and family and rivals along for one last great hurrah where they will fight together in perfect form with absolute commitment, orrrr you gather every ultra strong murderous hateful asshole who will do everything they can to weasel, winnow, kill and escape that they can, guaranteeing a lose.

They didn't go with even Trunks and Goten. Because even with power, they're worthless without the experience and the technique to deal with an hour battle royale. The villains would be equally worthless.

>U7 is a shit universe with only 28 planets with ningen
>People will keep thinking universe rankings are about power levels even after this episode

Reminder that Krillin will beat up Gohan in the next episode and will save universe 7

Supersaiyans in the new artstyle look awful.

>tfw destructo discs are too strong for the tourney

Remember how Goku one shot Krillin when Goku was wearing a huge ass costume? That's what should have happened if the gap between Goku and Beerus was big. Instead what happened was
>Goku was barely trying in base form
>Beerus was losing and had to get help from Vegeta, Piccolo, and finally Whis to keep his ruse alive

It's clear that Toei wanted to show that Goku's come a long way since the beginning of Super.

>Gohan's such a shitter he'll job to the balding manlet

Why not getting the current team stronger instead of using shit villains?

Not just a feeling, Beerus was doing everything wrong, especially if he's second worst.
>sleeps all the time like a lazy ass
>destroys planets based on the taste of their food
>destroys a planet completely if someone pisses him off
>lets shit like Buu and Freeza run rampant
>ignores Whis's concerns on the fly cuz lmao I do what I want I'm the Hakaishin nigger

Meanwhile Shin
>too hands off, doesn't interfere with the development of planets, also letting Freeza do as he pleases when Shin could have taken care of him and been done with it problem
>doesn't get Beerus off his ass by holding their own lives hostage with suicide threats
>doesn't seem to know anything about his job anyway
>doesn't keep a good relationship with his Hakaishin partner etiher

A couple made for each other, really.
The jobs of the Hakaishin and Kaioshin seem pretty simple, Kaioshin make planets, develop into intellectual and/or powerful societies. The Hakaishin does the stuff you said, gets rid of shitty ones to make room for better planets, as well as potential entities like Saiyans, Freeza, Cell and Buu who put the development of other planets in danger.

Hell the time rings are probably meant to be used to determine the growth of planets of how Gowasu used it with the Barbarians was an indication.

Krillin in the pickle outfit was way too meta for me.

Or Roshi for that matter who stopped being relevant or of any help since Tien was introduced
Seriously even Yamcha would be a better pick than Roshi
>Tournament of Power
We both know that's bullshit and that half the cast would be fodderized after the first two episodes
>ultra strong murderous hateful asshole who will do everything they can to weasel, winnow, kill and escape that they can,
So let's gather people who wouldn't be able to hurt SSJ tiers threats to fight guys who at the very least are GoD candidates or are above Buu tier what a great idea!
>, they're worthless without the experience and the technique to deal with an hour battle royale.
Roshi has over a 100 years worth of experience did that stop Tien, Freiza and Cell from being stronger than him or beating his ass nope so how would it stop the other universes?

I feel like Goku is doing something more than just coming a long way, which he has.

I think we're seeing and feeling Goku hitting that area of the power curve where he suddenly just fucking rockets off the chart to insane levels, starting with SSB, going further with adding Kaioken, and soon he'll be well past every GoD. I would not be surprised if he simply ends up second to none save Zen.

Pretty much this. Overall U7 is a cluster fuck of a universe that get's into some deep shit all the time. Watch we will have a super's version of the shadow dragons next.

They improved art and animation drastically, and those slice of life elements are really interesting. This saga is starting strong.

Goku was right to have Krillin on the team. Remember, Krillin was the guy that.
>almost killed Nappa
>almost killed Vegeta
>Cut Freeza's tail in half
>Piccolo, Vegeta, and Gohan combined couldn't do more damage to Freeza
>was able to fight toe to toe with imperfect Cell

Despite his low ki Krillin was able to do all this. It's clear that he has a certain way of dealing with opponents that are far stronger than him that no one gives him credit for except Goku.

Krillin won't beat Gohan but Gohan will surprisingly get pushed back by Krillin's unconventional fighting style. Their power are worlds apart but Krillin is still one of the best technical fighters in the show.

I honestly think Krillin could stalemate 18 at this point.

Wtf is this "Super Saiyan X" I keep hearing/reading about?

>My niggas Krilin and Tien coming back
>17 and 18
>Powerlevelfags: hurr why not revivinh frezie pop AGAIN or Cell? Would be so epic hehe

I think you miss the point that this tournament will end up as much as test of wits and moral character as it is just a simple SSB style brawl. And they'll be together in teams, constantly moving and breaking up and through groups, not just one on ones or many on one like a lot of other fights.

This is eight team of ten all against each other, not with a power goal, but with a goal to RING OUT everyone. You can get as much mileage out of talking, tricking, reasoning, techniques and showboating for the watching gods as you do simple force.

Super Saiyan X is a form that is a counterpart of the infamous Super Saiyan. The form is only achieved if you can reach a form that is not linked to the Super Saiyan. The only way to achieve it is by using the False Super Saiyan (which is not directly linked to the Super Saiyan form but only 50% of it is. The other half is the part is your own hidden power. Such as the Kaioken or Mystic form.) The only similar features of Super Saiyan X of Super Saiyan is the blue eyes and the usual hair when they transform.

I wouldn't be surprised if Champa dealt with his own universe's version of Buu way before Beerus has the chance to kill his version of Buu.
>tfw Champa is better God than Beerus
>Champa can now laugh at Beerus for this episode never

Nigga wat

>The jobs of the Hakaishin and Kaioshin seem pretty simple, Kaioshin make planets, develop into intellectual and/or powerful societies. The Hakaishin does the stuff you said, gets rid of shitty ones to make room for better planets, as well as potential entities like Saiyans, Freeza, Cell and Buu who put the development of other planets in danger.

Honestly that seems like a REALLY hard job to do. Imagine raising kids to be successful. Imagine doing that for an entire universe. It's no wonder Shin was unable to do his job properly.
>he's a pussy
>he doesn't know anything and has to be constantly taught new things by the Elder Kai because Kid Buu killed the other Kais

Why is he so perfect?

>Gotenks is no good
>Krillin recently started training again, he'll be fine!
>I bet Roshi can hold his own!
Do they really have zero in-universe justification for this team? I thought it would be a little more interesting seeing how they assembled this team of misfits.

It was annoying when tons of people defended Beerus prior to this episode.

>it's his job!
>overpopulation!
>beerus did nothing wrong!

Perfect fucc boi

>28 planets have life on them
>Beerus destroys several inhabited planets in a row because he doesn't like their food

U7 is just a victim of shitty circumstance. You have a 12 year old God who watched everyone get murdered by a bubblegum vore fetishist paired with a fucking worthless cat god in a universe full of nothing but beings who achieve horrific power and use it to kill fast, because bullet is too slow.

>Jobtenks

No thanks

>all those sexy aliens like Zarbon, Freezer, and the Kais
was DBZ trying to make us gay?

so u9 is the bottom shit universe and u7 is the second worst...what is the 3rd worst and so on?

How much you wanna bet that sensing energy being U7s thing is the only thing that allows them to pick fights they have a chance at as they slowly work through the tourny

Beerus is a complete fuckup which is why he's such a realistic character. I mean take his power and his God status away and you'll realize that in real life, people who are complete fuckups exist. Hell they are everywhere and most won't admit they are a fuckup. He's so imperfect it's like he shouldn't even belong to a shonen series. It's why I love him so much.

>Universe 7 is a shithole because the only kaioshin left sucks

Reminder the one responsible for that is in the fucking team

Goten and Trunks failing against Buu is exactly why they need to be used again, so they can finally get a victory. Gohan lost against Buu too but he still gets a tournament placement.

why doesn't beerus just enter while wearing the monaka costume
zen-chan won't figure it out

>balding
You don't know shit faggot he maintain his hairline intact until GT

Beerus is super fucking good after the slowly pieced up reveal of how much of a goddamn worthless Destroyer he actually is. The comedy is genuine for once.

Kinda off the Buu you have now is the fake one who is mostly the fat supreme kai the real one responsible is reincarnated into a poo and a loo

This can be Buu's redemption then

Grand Priest would figure it out and tell the Omniking twins, probably.