Sup Forums BTFO

BASED black man

When the man passes a polygraph and the yearbook signature turns out to be a fraud then yeah, I believe him

It's pretty easy to sleep with 40 different men if you're a woman

It's pretty difficult to rape 40 different women and keep getting away with it

Silence, fat nigger

a hoe is a character trait, something that can be observed by the way they act and dress. A rapist implies they committed a specific act, something that needs to be proven with evidence, not clearly visible.

That man would be lynched. That man could be proven innocent beyond a shadow of a doubt and people would still act as though he's guilty.

Sleeping around like a ho is not a crime and claiming someone did will gain you no sympathy or compensation.

Women are bandwagoners, attention whores and liars. Usually one woman says something, then others show up in "solidarity". Men don't do that shit.

Women are chatty bitches, there is no way one man can rape that many women without it coming out well before he reaches 40.

What if 40 humans called him a nigger?

Yes, because men have nothing to gain by calling out a slut, whereas women have a solid financial incentive to lying about rape.

I don't get money for calling someone a whore.

Being accused of rape is x2000000000 more serious than being accused of a hoe. No one gives a fuck if you're a hoe but rape needs to be questioned because these psycho feminists are making up false rape claims left right center up and down.

Well I certainly would not believe such slanderous lies until the man took a DNA test. White until proven guilty.

because women lie more, next question.

Context, mother fucker. Do you understand it?

>It's pretty easy to sleep with 40 different men if you're a woman
ITS NOT FAIR WOMEN CAN HAVE SEX ANY TIME THEY WANT IT
AND THEY USE IT AS A TOOL
TO SUCCEED IN LIFE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GOD DAMN RIGHT I MAD

i wonder how many bitches he's raped

If 40 men call one woman a hoe independently of one another, I believe them.
If one woman calls one man a rapist and then suddenly another 39 women appear out of nowhere and start repeating what the first one said, I find it questionable.

>t.triggered roastie

Why would you think it's difficult to get away with if you have money, lawyers, power and influence?

all you have to do is watch young women develop and young men develop, and see how they handle social issues and fights. If you pay attention you will see why every one should doubt any statements made by women, especially when they conspire together.

>reading comprehension: the post

because one retard bitch says you raped her and you're instafired from any job.

This needs to happen.

>6801▶
I think he thought you were posting ironically posting irony but instead you were just ironically posting.

If you have money, lawyers, power and influence, then you're not working just "any job".

Its not questionable, its easy to get away With rape, just be jewish and Rich

It's almost as if you can trust men more than women

You can tell a woman is a whore just from looking at her, at least with rapists you need to actually prove rape happened. Unless they're niggers or jews in power, then it's a given.

Mattress girl is an example of this.
>fucks a kraut exchange student
>tries to get him to fuck her again
>he says no thanks
>offer him anal
>he does it
>breaks things off with her
>she says he raped her
>proven 100% innocent (testament from roommate and texts)
>media calls him rapist
>school kicks him out due to bad publicity

If 10 niggers say they dindu nuffin you'll believe it but if 10 cops say 1 nigger tried to reach for a gun so they shot him you find it questionable? :thikningface:

Checked, my friend

Because being a hoe isn't a fucking crime, god damn niggers are stupid.

The brutha does have a good point.

Men don't get attention when they call a woman a hoe.

>Gynopartiality- female immorality is applauded while male immorality is criminalized

Every facet of a womens life is protected. She is treated like a child in the eyes of the law and her immorality non criminalized.

Cuckoldry is the female version of rape. Illegal:no criminalized:no. In fact in france they made it illegal to get a paternity test.